Latest topics
» BREAKING: RFJ Jr. gets his mic shut down in middle of speech so he takes it to the streets
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire" 12/26/19
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Infinity Accounts, Infinite Quantitative Easing, and Other Lies by Anna Von Reitz
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Clean Pesticides From Oregon Waterways Mushrooms Were Used for Bioremediation
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Army signs deal with TTSA to develop incredible new technologies
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NEW UFO 2019! BEST UFO SIGHTINGS plus MORE
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Quake causes 66,000lb coastal whales too SOAR up out of ocean - "Breach Bonanza!"
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile at the biggest creche in London
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 1:32 pm by bs4ever

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL ANTARCTICA NAZI BELL RUDOLF HESS CLONE MYSTERY!
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Uncomfortable Truth You May Need to Consider
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Criminal reporting to Office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Office of Poofness & Zap October 19, 2019
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy October 16, 2019
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 16, 2019
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!!

Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

terbo56

terbo56
That site will not accept my password, I ain't got time for a site that constantly ignores what everyone is giving them for a password, or anyone telling them 'Unrecognized' password- To hell with it-If anyone can't just register, and sign in, I don't need it-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hmmm.... one did not need a password yesterday to view. This is the email I was trying to put up yesterday when this site was inaccessible.

Ok... I think I will remove this. I am watching on a Munchkin here for a bit but will get back later and "fix" things. Thanks....

Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! 381596461

terbo56

terbo56
No Problem- I love and enjoy info, stories and renditions of beliefs that people have, but when shit like that happens, it sours me out, jus' sayin'- Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! 1598226751

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Well, LaRouche was good, but I have questions regarding motivations and reasonings of putting anything on the moon or Mars to protect us from asteroids?! Sounds more like he is wanting the positioning to supposedly protect us from .... what? or whom? and to take over the territory of others.

As far as Obama's response and having to have a password and all of that, I disagree that one should have to have a password to a site that expresses the views of our nation's leader.

I could go on, but I will stop here.

Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum