Latest topics
» This Baby Elephant Won’t Leave Its Rescuer’s Side
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "plaque and altar" unearthed in Scotland park #HolyRood #StMargaretsLoch
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mandela Effect is Real! The Secrets of CERN Documentary
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stay Focused
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Guardian Angels and Mysterious Light Beings Caught on Camera
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO appears on screen during newscast in Argentina plus MORE
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vast freshwater reservoir found under the ocean
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Watch night launch of SpaceX Falcon Heavy June 24
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What caused the MOON to look like the SUN! - Unedited Beautiful Photograph
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» TOP 8 Must-See Sky Events For July 2019
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Creature Caught On Livestream During A Storm At South Haven Lighthouse in Michigan
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 6-24-19… “Khazarian mafia’s Satanic summer solstice Iran sacrifice backfires big time”
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistle-Blower Julian Assange’s Extradition Hearing is Scheduled for February
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man who refused to register son's birth loses high court case
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JAN (?) 23: Get up, Stand up! & Send Us Your Money!!
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyYesterday at 9:38 pm by ReneGade

» DARK JOURNALIST & GRAHAM HANCOCK RECORDED LIVE: ANCIENT LOST CIVILIZATION CATACLYSM: AMERICA BEFORE!
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyYesterday at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Sparticles Wood, nr Netherme-on-the-Hill, Surrey.
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Real Salt, Celtic Salt and Himalayan Salt
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A $25 Raspberry Pi Was Used To Hack NASA’s Mission System
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCERNMENT REQUIRED - QUESTION EVERYTHING » KEVIN ANNETT & ITTCS » No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements

No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements

Feb4

by deb - Southern Cross

No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements Gavel-lawsuit

The Anti-Government Guidebook for Judges

Your Judge
probably has one of these in his office … “a how to guide” on how to
handle Sovereign Citizen and Common Law movements … Find it and read
more on American Kabuki:

Thanks to: http://oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM
WOW.. I've only read part of that... and I have to say I really don't know for sure, but it seems to me that it may be an "Indoctrination" (mind control) type handbook for the judicial folks just incase they start thinking or believing that these 'conspiracy theorists' may actually be right. It certainly seems to be geared towards 'debunking' anything that is contrary to our current PTB/PTW system.
I have allways questioned how the lawyers etc. could have been duped into this corrupted system. Well first of all we have to realize that as with all of us, their early education (being systematically Dumbed-Down) was the same as ours. Once they entered into the Legal Education system, it was more of the 'Dumbed-Down' stuff along with indoctrination... People really are not that difficult to manipulate. It's actually sickening when you actually become aware of it and look for it, everywhere, we are lead to buy this, wear that, use this, read this, etc. etc. etc. is it any wonder we don't know what we're doing. We've been raised NOT to think, but how to fit in with what we're directed towards. This is done with our education, our religious upbringing and even our parental upbringing (due to theirs).
I guess awareness is the first step, then its a matter of what we do once we become aware. Do we take the RED PILL or the BLUE ??
Just my thoughts....

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

RavensMoon

MartyM, that was a very reasoned response and I agree with you. I scanned the whole document and it was definitely propagandized for the judges' benefit. Having worked directly for several judges over the years, I know them to be just as indoctrinized as the rest of us. Lawyers attend law school primarily to earn mega-bucks. Whether or not they actually believe in what they are doing is very unlikely for most, but they do agree to keep a sock in their mouths and "play the game" when they are admitted to The Bar.

You'll note the common law movement has been demonized heartily. That's because CL would destroy the current scam. A person doesn't have to go to law school to engage in common law, anyone can do it, and you certainly can't have THAT! It would really screw up the cash cow flow, so TPTB will put up a good fight. The only chance we might have is to outnumber them. The old CL actions were all done by small, localized groups of pissed off individuals. OPPT has a larger reach but that itself is no guarantee of success.

All in all, there is nothing surprising in this document, other than the fact it exists and is now on the internet for all to see. Enlightenment is the act of unmasking the truth. Once you take the red pill, you are free from the matrix, eyes open, awake and aware. That in itself should be reward enough, don't you think?

MartyM

MartyM
Actually Ravensmoon though in itself it IS a reward, but 'Enough' is certainly a relative concept. To me 'Enough' is when everyone is Free, Awake and Aware. But Yes, taking the Red Pill is a reward in itself but a beginning... a Good Start, but just the start. jus' sayin :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum