CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCERNMENT REQUIRED - QUESTION EVERYTHING » KEVIN ANNETT & ITTCS » OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”)

OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”)

Posted on 2013/02/04 by kauilapele

OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) Oppt_logo_blue2 I am posting these as a service to the One People’s Public Trust . These have been updated, and more detailed instructions added.

OPPT Templates (zip folder) (alternate link )

OPPT Toolbox (how to fill out the forms) (alternate link )

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM
OK, I've been able to download the Template Docs. but the links for the 'ToolBox', seems to be broken. every time I try to click on it, all I get is a window that says 'IE has stopped working' 'There seems to be a problem with the website'... anyone else having this issue ??
Doesn't matter which link I use, which browser I use, or even copy & paste instead of clicking on the link. I've cleared Cookies etc. etc.
If anyone has downloaded the 'ToolBox' file(s) and could re-post with a different link, it would be most appreciated... :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

terbo56
Marty- Click on Oppt templates above and see how that works for ya- ok wink

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hi Marty.... you are not the only one that is having issues. I was able to see the docs and have printed them off. I do know that this is being blocked on many levels. Try going straight to Kauilapeles site. Maybe that will work for you. Might be something in the link.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Thanks for the feedback!

terbo56

terbo56
I had no problem clicking on the oppt 'templates' page-Jus' sayin'-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Thanks T. I have received a couple of emails that others are though. Might be something to do with the computers capabilities. I am not able to copy and paste from my work pc. I am going to try from my home pc when I get home. If I can I will set up a thread that has the docs page by page. Fingers crossed.

MartyM

MartyM
Thanks dear, actually I had received the post from KP before I saw it here. Same issues from the link on his blog. I was able to get the documents downloaded, although I had to install Adobe Acrobat in order to open them. Adobe Reader didn't work for them. Thanks anyways, hopefully someone will be able to upload and share the 'Toolbox' file. ;)

Terbo, that only worked for the Docs/templates, not the 'Toolbox'/instructions. Thanks

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum