OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”)

Posted on 2013/02/04 by kauilapele

OPPT Updated Template Forms & “Toolbox” (namely, “How To Fill Out the Forms”) Oppt_logo_blue2I am posting these as a service to the One People’s Public Trust. These have been updated, and more detailed instructions added.

OPPT Templates (zip folder) (alternate link)

OPPT Toolbox (how to fill out the forms) (alternate link)

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM

OK, I've been able to download the Template Docs. but the links for the 'ToolBox', seems to be broken. every time I try to click on it, all I get is a window that says 'IE has stopped working' 'There seems to be a problem with the website'... anyone else having this issue ??
Doesn't matter which link I use, which browser I use, or even copy & paste instead of clicking on the link. I've cleared Cookies etc. etc.
If anyone has downloaded the 'ToolBox' file(s) and could re-post with a different link, it would be most appreciated... :)

terbo56

terbo56

Marty- Click on Oppt templates above and see how that works for ya- ok wink

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hi Marty.... you are not the only one that is having issues. I was able to see the docs and have printed them off. I do know that this is being blocked on many levels. Try going straight to Kauilapeles site. Maybe that will work for you. Might be something in the link.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Thanks for the feedback!

terbo56

terbo56

I had no problem clicking on the oppt 'templates' page-Jus' sayin'-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks T. I have received a couple of emails that others are though. Might be something to do with the computers capabilities. I am not able to copy and paste from my work pc. I am going to try from my home pc when I get home. If I can I will set up a thread that has the docs page by page. Fingers crossed.

MartyM

MartyM

Thanks dear, actually I had received the post from KP before I saw it here. Same issues from the link on his blog. I was able to get the documents downloaded, although I had to install Adobe Acrobat in order to open them. Adobe Reader didn't work for them. Thanks anyways, hopefully someone will be able to upload and share the 'Toolbox' file. ;)

Terbo, that only worked for the Docs/templates, not the 'Toolbox'/instructions. Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum