Latest topics
» 7/19/2018 -- MULTIPLE Earthquake forecast hits -- Alaska M6.0 EQ strikes warned area
Today at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sex-Changing Weed Killer: Syngenta Herbicide Turns Male Frogs Into Females
Today at 1:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Archaeologists Prepare To Open Giant Black Sarcophagus Despite Warnings
Today at 12:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz
Today at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update
Today at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» * Trifecta of Celestial Wonders * Eyes On The Skies *
Today at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Catches 3 UFO's In A Triangular Formation On Camera Then Cuts Feed During An STS Mission.
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Stone Spheres Discovered On Artic Island Baffle Scientists
Today at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs on NASA official images from the satellite SOHO LASCO C3 plus MORE
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Seen Stealing Energy From Earths Sun plus MORE
Today at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of Long White Structures On Moons Surface Found
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» THOSE SONIC ATTACKS ARE SPREADING, BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS…
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More
Today at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford Update July 16, 2018
Today at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZING NEW COMET ENTERS INNER SOLAR SYSTEM
Today at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf in MAJOR Main Stream Media!
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe & Peter Levenda
Today at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» GEM PART I - Patty Greer & Laura Eisenhower: GEM leaks about Gaia.com
Today at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump’s Taster Poisoned?
Today at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap?
Today at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JULY 18: SYSTEM IS WORKING WELL SO KEEP SENDING ME MONEY!
Today at 2:31 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) - "Good Vibrations" - Royal Rife?
Today at 1:15 am by RamblerNash

» U.S. GOV'T LOSES LANDMARK VACCINE LAWSUIT
Yesterday at 8:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Boys rescued from Thailand cave leave hospital
Yesterday at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index
Yesterday at 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Area Alzheimer’s Rates Set to Rise
Yesterday at 5:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - How Did America Not See This Coming...
Yesterday at 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The REAL Eyes Wide Shut
Yesterday at 4:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 6 Signs of MK-Ultra [Documentary 2018]
Yesterday at 3:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION »  Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros

Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who reportedly deported many Illuminati operatives from the Russian Federation, has now issued an arrest warrant for Cabal agent and financial terrorist George Soros. The recent protests in Russia calling for the removal of Putin from office appear orchestrated by the Cabal, who see Putin as a threat to their power.

Link: http://www.ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/2012/02/russian-government-issues-arrest.htmlhttp://www.ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/2012/02/russian-government-issues-arrest.html

Thanks LiR, for this one ... so glad to be plugged into this forum where I can go to get alternative news you good folks gather for the benefit of any here who really appreciate same, including me!! :)

Your are very welcome 7freemom! :D

BTW...you can now go to http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/ to keep up on all alternative topics. Still a work in progress, but info is getting put up fast, so bare with us!

shakes4life2

Thank you for the info and thanks to everyone here for all you do.....LOVE AND PEACE ALWAYS! :)

angels77

LadyInRed.... it is my understanding that the White Hats are not the good guys, however, the White Dragons are. Did you listen to Carol's call?

Last edited by angels77 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

MartyM

I did listen to Carol's call, and enjoyed at least what was on topic. My confusion is. Who is who ?
I have for some time , felt that the "White Hats" were not really he Good Guys, and that (yes) the Dragons
are Good Guys. I'm not sure if `White Hats' are the same group as `White Knights' and therefore Not Good Guys. Anyone have anything to support any clarification to this ??? It would be much appreciated.
Marty

BTW, I'm for anything that takes `G. Soros' out of circulation. This is one dangerous/scary dude.
The Russians are welcome to him... They have the perfect penel system for people like Soros.

angels77

The White Dragons are a different group than the White Knights from my research within the sites of David Wilcock, Ben Fulford, etc. I, too, had a strange feeling about the White Hat group.

Last edited by angels77 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

MartyM

I agree that the 'White Dragons' are not the same group as 'White Knights', but are the 'White Knights' the same group AKA 'White Hats'. It would not be unusual for a group (White Hats), to just change their name once it becomes known that they are Not the 'Good Guy' group they claim to be, and become 'White Knights'.
I'm just not sure if that is indeed the case. I am sure (at least IMO) that White Hats are not Good Guys. If the White Knights are Not the Same group, then we may two seperate groups spreading BS...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

angels77

I got the White Hats and White Knights confused. It is the White Hats that are not the good guys. It is also my belief that the White Knights and White Dragons are separate entity groups and are not a part of the White Hats at all.

MartyM

Thanks for your input Angels77. So we apparently do have 2 groups (White Hats & White Knights) that are misrepresenting themselves and working for the Cabal.
The good news, we do have the White Dragons and many others working for the Light and we will win... Amen.

angels77

No, sorry....I didn't make myself clear. It is my belief that the White Knights and White Dragons are the good guys. It is only the White Hats that are misrepresenting themselves according to Carol in her call plus my gut feeling about them. If anyone disagrees, please state so......

MartyM

Oh, Thanks for that clarification. The more good guys, the better we are and the sooner things can move forward.

shakes4life2

The White Hat group is a different entity but they are by NO means bad guys.....I know that for sure as I have had communications with them in the past. They are the ones trying to get the TRUSTS back that were stolen by the Bush/Clinton cabal.....Wanta funds.....Falcone....etc!

MartyM

Thanks Shakes, I appreciate and respect your input, though I must admit that from my own experience, I have on a number of situations found that the White Hats were puting out Mis-Info and given their reluctance to work with the other groups, I have to be skeptical about that position. I truely hope I'm wrong and that the Cabal is eradicated soon.

Wow, guess I got busy yesterday & missed some Q's here....

The White Hats are not the White Knights or White Dragons...they are different. Some times there info is good & some times not so much so. So let's just say...don't trust all you read with them & use discernment.

The good guys are the White Knights & White Dragons!

As for the call, no I didn't listen to it. Too busy, sorry!

Hope that clarified a few things. ☀

Interested

I've never heard this before about the white hats. They are the bad guys? Can someone point me to a source for this? Sorry, but I'm new to these things.

They are not necessarily the bad guys. Just some of their info doesn't seem to be quite right...leading down the wrong path at times. The White Knights & White Dragons are good guys though!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum