Latest topics
» Natural Health Under Attack
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Th!nk Colab Sunday November 10, 2019
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Paul Craig Roberts – ‘We Must Act Now to Save Julian Assange & the Rule of Law’
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» USB stick found with astonishing 1900s images of planets and UFOs in space
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup - RIVERS | INTERCEPTOR | Lost Teddy bear
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salvador Dalí’s 1870s Surreal Tarot Card Designs Being Released as a Complete Deck
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Transit of Mercury as Seen from Space
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» ANTI-VAXXERS CRASH JIMMY KIMMEL SHOW TO WARN OF VACCINE DANGERS
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Late Breaking: Q is BACK BIGTIME! plus more
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth's Magnetic North Pole Has Officially Moved
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Approves $3.2 Billion Bond For High Speed Train To Nowhere
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 3:40 am by Em

» Brexit, Wokeness, & The Illusion Of Choice - David Icke
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 3:40 am by Em

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 3:34 am by Em

» 14 typical excuses swindlers (Jerzy Babkowski) use to keep you on the hook, hoping your nightmare will end
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 2:18 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - No Paperwork?
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 2:11 am by RamblerNash

» Declassified Radar Reports of UFO's & Dec.4,1981 Declassified Incident With F4 and UFO
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11/11/2019 -- Large Meteor Explodes over Missouri USA -- Massive blast felt across region
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEW YOUTUBE TERMS: ACCOUNTS DEEMED NOT “COMMERCIALLY VIABLE” CAN BE DELETED
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyToday at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» WiFi, 5G and EMF pollution can cause PSYCHIATRIC effects in humans, plus spontaneous abortions, infertility and cellular DNA damage
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyYesterday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mercury set for rare transit of the Sun tomorrow
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Fleet seen in Puebla,Mexico plus MORE
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WATCH FREE ACCESS for 24 hours - Mind the Matrix - EPISODE I
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” EmptyYesterday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’”

KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’”

Posted on 2013/02/08 by kauilapele

KP Message 2-8-13… “Keeping ‘mind’ open to ‘Mind’” Kauilapele_with_12-12-12_sun_p1000167_crop_10_8 This will be short.

Involvements come and go. Standing as with feet in concrete regarding any involvement is not for me.

Flexibility is the Key… for my Self, at least.
I know that small mind wants to wrap around “stuff”. Things, people, “gurus”, groups… Just stuff.

“Mind”, with capital M, the Higher Mind, the High-est Mind, is all I
feel drawn to. And when the “mind” of KP aligns with that Higher Mind,
flow is right on.

Higher Mind… that may be Cosmic Mind, Galactic Mind, Planetary (Gaia) Mind.

To this one (KP) all the rest is sub to that Higher Mind.

[Kp note: now, why I just wrote that, I do not know. But those who "get" it, know exactly why.]

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum