Latest topics
» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyToday at 1:55 am by RamblerNash

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyToday at 1:48 am by RamblerNash

» Body Language: Putin & Assad In Damascus, Trump Joke
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Boyan Slat touring through Asia - Cleaning Rivers - The Ocean Cleanup
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JAN 16: TRUST FUNDS CLEARED IN ACCOUNT - PSYCH! SEND ME MORE DONATIONS SUCKERS!
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE UFO FOOTAGE CAPTURED OVER TULARE CA plus MORE
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Shilcock & Graham Hancock - Archaeology Discoveries How Are These Things Even Possible
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - An Introduction to Q plus more
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Extraordinary Examples of How The Butterfly Effect Has Changed History...
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proxima Centauri may Host a Second Planet, a Super-Earth Six Times the Mass of Earth
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 major Earth changes that are happening right now that everyone needs to know about
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» MUST WATCH: Take Back Your Power – smart meter documentary
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bees Absolutely Love Cannabis and It Could Help Restore Their Populations
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Collapse of the Petrodollar and Transition into a New System
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 1:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon refuses to release information on UFOs - Luis Elizondo
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeffrey Epstein Estate Sued by U.S. Virgin Islands over Child Sex Abuse Claims
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Short of Time: Julian Assange at the Westminster Magistrates Court
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» MAX IGAN - What's Really Happening With the Australian Fires
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyYesterday at 12:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Week of Royal Headlines
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:27 pm by bs4ever

» Working with Animals BRIDGENIT
No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 3:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCERNMENT REQUIRED - QUESTION EVERYTHING » KEVIN ANNETT & ITTCS » No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf

No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Bookmark the permalink .

Thanks to: http://oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com

No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf

Feb10

by deb - Southern Cross

No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf Oppt-logo-square-e1359118703811

09 February 2013 – From PTA:

“Ending of the Integration Period”

It has been
confirmed by Heather … ‘ending of the Integration period’. We were
notified of this was happening yesterday 12 midnight Hawaii time – 9pm
Sydney time.

Heather
Ann Tucci-Jarraf: “integration period … all BE’ings through out
Source’s Universe, inclusive of the one people, KNOWING … getting used
to BE’ing and DO’ing … working that “lactic acid” from those “muscles”
and “sensing” how they work … so that they would be ready for what comes
next in the NOW …

… what comes next in the NOW (since I know this is your next question No 123 – ENDING OF THE INTEGRATION PERIOD – Heather Tucci-Jarraf Icon_wink
) …DO’ing what is naturally with IN us … what some in the old paradigm
would define as miracles … what in the NOW PARADIGM is but a Source
faculty … playing and co-creating ANY THING … EVERY THING … that one can
imagine, fathom … and ANY and EVERY THING that cannot be fathomed by
most … with every “miracle”, the “bar” is raised for what any one KNOWS
can be co-created … there are NO LIMITS.”

From People’s Trust Australia:

All ‘OPPT Story So Far’ Issues

Tnks to:

MartyM

MartyM
OK, soooooo WTF does this mean?? jus' askin :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
hahahahaha great question Marty!!!

Honestly... I am a waiting for the cliff notes on the OPPT info. I don't even Stephen Hawking could figure this stuff out!!

MartyM

MartyM
Well as noted in the 'Hopegirl' post No.122- Backlash to be expected, it seems it's business as usual. The moment we find a way to use 'The System' for our benefit, they go and try to change the rules... To me that singles out those (politicians) who need to be eliminated and made an example of.
As much as I like what this 'OPPT' thingy is all about, I'm not seeing that the 'Bad Guys' are taking it very seriously. I'm also not seeing WHO or HOW we can ENFORCE our new standing, if the PTW don't seem to want to acknowledge or play with us anymore.. ;)

terbo56

terbo56
Personally, I think the PTB are 'still' with us, how can they be the PTW, if they are still here, and throwing wrenches into things left and right? More misinfo at it's best- The a-holes should have been sentenced to 'death' by now, what's the deal, and the hold up, are they being arrested, they running, what?

MartyM

MartyM
I believe both, I saw reports of a few who got busted while trying to skip out... but this is certainly not on the scale I would like to see. ;)

terbo56

terbo56
:cheers:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum