OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan

Plant your moringa tree seeds and get them growing. You may have to eat the leaves whether you like them or not!
Insider Warns: Conservative Websites Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan
Posted on February 9, 2013 by Steve Cooper

Steve Cooper
Theconservativemonster.com
This is something that is international in scope. The plan is international, and is dedicated to the dismantling or destruction of America. It’s happening right in front of us, but too few can actually see it. – Interview with anonymous insider

The Conservative Monster has already been targeted by the professional leftist bloggers that are mentioned in the interview with a supposed Homeland Security ‘Insider’.
1. This article also warns about the staged economic collapse that I have warned about for many years. This is an international conspiracy.
2. The ‘insider’ warns: People that are not prepared for the economic collapse, because they think it is all BS will be desperately seeking food and supplies when it does happen.
3. Also, the insider warns about a false flag attack that will blame the Tea Party and Conservatives when the collapse does take place. This false flag will be used as a reason to install Martial Law.
4. Now do you understand why they want to disarm the American people? No, most still don’t because they are brainwashed fools or just too dumbed down.
This staged economic collapse is similar to the staged economic collapse that was seen by the USSR for Americans to lower their guard about the Communist threat. Then, suddenly a new enemy emerges (Al Qaeda) on 9/11/01? I have a bridge to sell you…
This is an International war against CAPITALISM and it is way bigger than just the Democrats. This is why I laughed in 2012 when people told me that ‘Pizza Man’ Cain was going to save them. We are past the point of elections, because many levels of the US Govt have been hijacked by radical Marxists. George Bush feared them, but Obama is their ally.

The soccer moms will wake up when they have no money for that cup cake batter or gas for their SUV.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52923

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:01 PM

MartyM

MartyM

As much as I have respected John MacHaffie and what he shares, I believe this is a Wake-Up Call, more so than what is imminent. I do believe that as bad as things are and though they may get worse before getting better, that things are changing, people are Waking Up, and they've had enough...
I'm not relying on ET or anyone else to save us, WE have to and can. I agree that it may not be pretty to change things, but change it must and will. The sooner we Stand and make our voices heard, the sooner changes will come about.
I'm not saying that what is said above, wasn't/isn't 'The Plan', I just don't believe the Plan will be executed (at least not fully), and WE have to see to it, that its NOT.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

terbo56

OK- So, then, what's the good news? Will we be moving to Bermuda, the Antilles, St.Maarten? :x

MartyM

MartyM

Well 'T', I think that's the point... We all have to create our own world where ever we want it, rather than existing in anyone else's concept of what our world should be. You decide, you act, make it so!

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

terbo56

That's what I'm thinkin'-I've had enough of the corrupt, friggin establishment-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum