HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Trey Gowdy Breaks His Silence After 2 Of His Investigators Are Found Tortured And Killed.
Today at 5:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17
Today at 4:58 pm by RamblerNash

» Rescued Pigs See Grass for First Time
Today at 2:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Largest California Farm Animal Rescue - Inside A&L Egg Farm
Today at 2:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Julia: a wolf? a coyote? a dog? This rescue is a MUST SEE!
Today at 2:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Homeless Pit Bull gives birth in a den during a massive rainstorm. SO MANY PUPPIES!!!
Today at 2:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jeff Rense & Catherine Austin Fitts - Is Blazing Nuclear War Imminent?
Today at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!)
Today at 11:02 am by EL_O_EL

» BBC, CNN News Caught Staging FAKE News Chemical Attacks In Syria
Today at 11:01 am by topspin2

» Muwonge Hassan Consciousness Of Economics TV October 8, 2015
Today at 10:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Eyes wide Oen ~ Trump is going after WikiLeaks
Today at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Unacknowledged" PROOF That Aliens Are Here!
Today at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Incredible Underground Secret Is As Mysterious As It Is Beautiful
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» OPERATION PURGE #PIZZAGATE
Today at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Happy World Penguin Day
Today at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sounds from the sky in April 2017
Today at 8:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Public Notice from "Grandfather" - April 24, 2017
Today at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 7:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ THE BEST NIBIRU FOOTAGE-ISS plus MORE
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Diamond UFO Seen Over San Fernando Valley, California plus MORE
Today at 7:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Ancient Inca String Writing Deciphered
Today at 7:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» POLE SHIFT!? STRANGE NEW Sky PHENOMENA Called "Steve" Under Investigation
Today at 7:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Stone Pillars confirm date of Comet Strike that changed Human History
Today at 7:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning medieval carvings found in 800-year-old Knights Templar cave hidden beneath a crossroads
Today at 7:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - the Farm Bureau 10 MILES DOWN THE ROAD
Today at 6:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Pyramids of Bosnia 2017
Today at 6:44 am by PurpleSkyz

»  "Cobra = Cabal" - The SAGA Continues
Yesterday at 10:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious "Band Of Holes" Near Paracas Peru
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wes Annac - My Introduction | Openhearted Rebel
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan    Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Plant your moringa tree seeds and get them growing. You may have to eat the leaves whether you like them or not!
Insider Warns: Conservative Websites Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan
Posted on February 9, 2013 by Steve Cooper

Steve Cooper
Theconservativemonster.com
This is something that is international in scope. The plan is international, and is dedicated to the dismantling or destruction of America. It’s happening right in front of us, but too few can actually see it. – Interview with anonymous insider

The Conservative Monster has already been targeted by the professional leftist bloggers that are mentioned in the interview with a supposed Homeland Security ‘Insider’.
1. This article also warns about the staged economic collapse that I have warned about for many years. This is an international conspiracy.
2. The ‘insider’ warns: People that are not prepared for the economic collapse, because they think it is all BS will be desperately seeking food and supplies when it does happen.
3. Also, the insider warns about a false flag attack that will blame the Tea Party and Conservatives when the collapse does take place. This false flag will be used as a reason to install Martial Law.
4. Now do you understand why they want to disarm the American people? No, most still don’t because they are brainwashed fools or just too dumbed down.
This staged economic collapse is similar to the staged economic collapse that was seen by the USSR for Americans to lower their guard about the Communist threat. Then, suddenly a new enemy emerges (Al Qaeda) on 9/11/01? I have a bridge to sell you…
This is an International war against CAPITALISM and it is way bigger than just the Democrats. This is why I laughed in 2012 when people told me that ‘Pizza Man’ Cain was going to save them. We are past the point of elections, because many levels of the US Govt have been hijacked by radical Marxists. George Bush feared them, but Obama is their ally.

The soccer moms will wake up when they have no money for that cup cake batter or gas for their SUV.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52923

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:01 PM

Back to top Go down
MartyM

PostSubject: Re: Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan    Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:57 pm

As much as I have respected John MacHaffie and what he shares, I believe this is a Wake-Up Call, more so than what is imminent. I do believe that as bad as things are and though they may get worse before getting better, that things are changing, people are Waking Up, and they've had enough...
I'm not relying on ET or anyone else to save us, WE have to and can. I agree that it may not be pretty to change things, but change it must and will. The sooner we Stand and make our voices heard, the sooner changes will come about.
I'm not saying that what is said above, wasn't/isn't 'The Plan', I just don't believe the Plan will be executed (at least not fully), and WE have to see to it, that its NOT.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan    Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:02 pm

OK- So, then, what's the good news? Will we be moving to Bermuda, the Antilles, St.Maarten? :x
Back to top Go down
MartyM

PostSubject: Re: Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan    Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Well 'T', I think that's the point... We all have to create our own world where ever we want it, rather than existing in anyone else's concept of what our world should be. You decide, you act, make it so!

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan    Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:16 pm

That's what I'm thinkin'-I've had enough of the corrupt, friggin establishment-
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES :: CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT-
Jump to: