HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Jeff Buckley Hallelujah
Today at 1:03 am by microaggressor

» Amazing grace
Today at 12:38 am by microaggressor

» Jeff Rense & Daniel Estulin - The Bilderbergers… How Did Trump Win?
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle ~ Cerne Abbas Giant, Nr Minterne Magna, Dorset. Reported 22nd May 2017
Yesterday at 11:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles ~ Oxleaze Copse, Nr Stitchcombe, Wiltshire. Reported 21st May.
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WTF! NASA ADMITS Man Made Barrier Structure Around Earth (DOME CONFIRMED!?)
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: MANCHESTER: Reports of Explosions at UK Ariana Grande Concert
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 5-22-17
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by Avebury

» Here's the Big F**K You to the Dark Forces!
Yesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Ancient Technology Of Egypt 2017: Aswan Quarry
Yesterday at 5:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Time Line of Territorial Fraud
Yesterday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Seth Rich Murder Suspects Named by Genius Hacker!
Yesterday at 5:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What is This Big Thing Called Knowledge? Pt.1: The Knowledge Spiral
Yesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unacknowledged Sneak Peek: Government Hoax
Yesterday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/21-5/27
Yesterday at 2:40 pm by Avebury

» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS AND RED PLANET-CANCUN-MEXICO plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER
Yesterday at 8:24 am by WilliaminUSA

» Noah’s Ark finally FOUND: Researchers 99.9% certain of unprecedented Biblical discovery
Yesterday at 8:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Archaeologists unearth a decades-old Lock Box with some truly disturbing contents!
Yesterday at 8:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecting Consciousness Q & A – Simon Parkes – May 21 2017
Yesterday at 7:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» "A Unique Personality Capable of Doing the Impossible"
Yesterday at 7:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» How To Send Distant Energy Healing To Anyone
Yesterday at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» The SUN and Sky is a LIQUID CRYSTAL MATRIX
Yesterday at 6:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Review of UFOs activity near our sun plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost City of Quivara Documentary, Discovery of Atlantica
Yesterday at 6:32 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan    Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Plant your moringa tree seeds and get them growing. You may have to eat the leaves whether you like them or not!
Insider Warns: Conservative Websites Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan
Posted on February 9, 2013 by Steve Cooper

Steve Cooper
Theconservativemonster.com
This is something that is international in scope. The plan is international, and is dedicated to the dismantling or destruction of America. It’s happening right in front of us, but too few can actually see it. – Interview with anonymous insider

The Conservative Monster has already been targeted by the professional leftist bloggers that are mentioned in the interview with a supposed Homeland Security ‘Insider’.
1. This article also warns about the staged economic collapse that I have warned about for many years. This is an international conspiracy.
2. The ‘insider’ warns: People that are not prepared for the economic collapse, because they think it is all BS will be desperately seeking food and supplies when it does happen.
3. Also, the insider warns about a false flag attack that will blame the Tea Party and Conservatives when the collapse does take place. This false flag will be used as a reason to install Martial Law.
4. Now do you understand why they want to disarm the American people? No, most still don’t because they are brainwashed fools or just too dumbed down.
This staged economic collapse is similar to the staged economic collapse that was seen by the USSR for Americans to lower their guard about the Communist threat. Then, suddenly a new enemy emerges (Al Qaeda) on 9/11/01? I have a bridge to sell you…
This is an International war against CAPITALISM and it is way bigger than just the Democrats. This is why I laughed in 2012 when people told me that ‘Pizza Man’ Cain was going to save them. We are past the point of elections, because many levels of the US Govt have been hijacked by radical Marxists. George Bush feared them, but Obama is their ally.

The soccer moms will wake up when they have no money for that cup cake batter or gas for their SUV.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52923

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:01 PM

Back to top Go down
MartyM

PostSubject: Re: Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan    Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:57 pm

As much as I have respected John MacHaffie and what he shares, I believe this is a Wake-Up Call, more so than what is imminent. I do believe that as bad as things are and though they may get worse before getting better, that things are changing, people are Waking Up, and they've had enough...
I'm not relying on ET or anyone else to save us, WE have to and can. I agree that it may not be pretty to change things, but change it must and will. The sooner we Stand and make our voices heard, the sooner changes will come about.
I'm not saying that what is said above, wasn't/isn't 'The Plan', I just don't believe the Plan will be executed (at least not fully), and WE have to see to it, that its NOT.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan    Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:02 pm

OK- So, then, what's the good news? Will we be moving to Bermuda, the Antilles, St.Maarten? :x
Back to top Go down
MartyM

PostSubject: Re: Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan    Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Well 'T', I think that's the point... We all have to create our own world where ever we want it, rather than existing in anyone else's concept of what our world should be. You decide, you act, make it so!

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Targeted, Staged US Economic Collapse…Part of an International Plan    Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:16 pm

That's what I'm thinkin'-I've had enough of the corrupt, friggin establishment-
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES :: CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT-
Jump to: