OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth

February 10, 2013 by debbymanynations tagged Sandy Hook | Permalink

(Before It’s News)

Is this Sandy Hook 3rd graders statement to Dr. Oz in the video
below PROOF that the Sandy Hook elementary school ‘shooting’ was
actually the BIGGEST false flag operation in the history of our country?
It sure sounds to me like this little guy has spilled the beans. In my
humble opinion, this is just one more piece of evidence that should lead
all Americans who still have the ability to think for themselves to
come to the same conclusion, we have been ‘had’. Do THEY really think
that they are going to be able to eliminate the 2nd Amendment after this
video goes viral? Americans aren’t THAT stupid! From the videographer
on YouTube.:

Dr. Oz Interview of Sandy Hook Elementary student. The host
discloses that the kids told him beforehand what they wanted him to ask,
in order to avoid traumatic questioning and – I would surmise – would
permit the kids to be thoroughly prepared and confident of their answer.
Sounds as if he tells him they were having a DRILL. You be the judge.
More at http://www.scribd.com/doc/123872459/L… and http://www.scribd.com/doc/123872774/E…

One very recent comment from the video on YouTube:

Wow. If you watch carefully, you will see that after the kid says
“When we were having a drill, we were hiding under, like…,” his mother
(the woman sitting next to him in the black sweater) nudges him with her
arm, his body moves slightly in response, and his eyes quickly dart
towards her, then back again. Then, Dr. Oz immediately taps him on the
shoulder and quickly changes the subject, so the kid doesn’t say
anything more about it being a drill. From the mouths of babes comes the
truth.

Thanks to: http://cedarridge2007.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well... that sure is interesting. The sound has disappeared from this video. I went back and it is disabled on You Tube also... Also on the other sites I posted it... hmmmm...

Can anyone else hear the audio on this? Thanks...

terbo56

terbo56

Yes, I heard it just fine-no issues- peace and love

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Really? Ok.. it must be something on my end then. Thanks T. I will check it out.

“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth 1324681669

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ahahahahaha

the slide bar on the video was down. YIKES!!! I need a vacation already... I am losing it.

“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth 3209671710

shakes4life2

I find it troubling that OZ says at the end..."that's fine...that's perfect"....like he just passed his test! THIS IS SOOOOO STAGED it is pathetic! POOR KID!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum