Latest topics
» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyToday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Is PG&E Causing the California Wildfires? plus MORE
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 13: NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN SHEETS THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS SUCKAS!!! AHAHAHA
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tic Tac Witnesses Kevin Day Interview
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truthfulness: The Silent Act of Power
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 25% Of Americans Have ‘Never Eaten A Vegetable’, Survey Reveals WAIT... WHAT???
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK mom sues Tavistock children’s clinic over ‘misleading’ and ‘experimental’ gender change treatments
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation

First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

happywelshguy

I don't know of the origin of this call.

When the speaker states that the planet is to be physically cleansed and the populace moved then that can and in all probably will cause PANIC to those that are not aware of what may happen and will create the wrong impression.

While there are certain Positive Overtones in my opinion there is too much Preaching of what will come and too much of what and will probably be inferred by many as a THREAT

This is not what I would call one of a Positive First Contact and in my personal opinion is not that would create any TRUST

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I found this particular video interesting because of the recent date. Greg Giles pretty much put me off of the Galactic Federation but when I came across this today I thought I would put it up. Not sure why...

Thanks for the feedback HWG. :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum