OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans and their Critters
© copyright Hart Brent

The Lyme disease infection is caused by a spirochete bacteria Borrelia burgdorferi transmitted by deer tick bite often followed by a red bullseye and swelling. When testing for presence of Lyme, ask to be checked as well for other infection such as (HGE, HME, Bartonella, Babesia) that also can be carried in tick saliva. You can contract both infections from the same tick bite. Thirty percent of my Lyme patients are also infected with HGE. HGE protocol is available in a 50 page booklet from Heron Herbals for $22 per copy.

Herbal options:
In stage I/early (usually 1-4 weeks after bite) the bacteria infects the bloodstream and lymph. Fever, fatigue, malaise, headache and stiff neck ensue. During stage II/disseminated Lyme infection (usually 1-5 months after bite) heart, skeletal muscle, neurological including brain, and dermatological tissues are infected. Those in stage III/chronic infection (6+ months after bite) suffer polyneuropathy, encephalopathy, and cardiomyopathy.

Heron Herbals have designed formulas for treating each stage of Lyme disease as follows:

During stage I/early take 4 days of Propolis Formula alternating with 3 days of Lomatium Formula. This could mean Sun-Mon-Tue-Wed on Propolis Formula followed by Thur-Fri-Sat on Lomatium Formula, followed by 4 days on Propolis Formula, etc.

During stage II/disseminated take Lomatium Formula for 4 days alternating with 3 days of Waltheria Formula.

During stage III/chronic take Waltheria Formula for 4 days alternating with 3 days of Lomatium Formula.

Recommended dosage is 40 to 80 drops am and pm for a 120-150 lb. adult. Adjust for smaller weights in children and small animals (60 lb. is 20-40 drops per dose). You may rub alcohol tinctures on inner side (NOT drops down inside) of animal's ears if they are resistant to taking drops by mouth.

Stage I
Stage II
Stage III
Propolis Formula
Lomatium Formula
Waltheria Formula
Lyme I
Lyme II
Lyme III
Propolis resin
Lomatium root
Waltheria root
Echinacea root
Witch hazel
Osha root
Red root
Elderberry
American Ginseng rt.
Licorice root
Prickly ash
Artemesia annua

Herbal and homeopathic remedies can be taken concurrently with antibiotic treatments for Lyme.

Homeopathic options:
As soon as possible after the tick bite, take one dose of homeopathic ledum 1M to antidote puncture wound of the tick bite. Ledum can be ordered from Homeopathy Overnight 1-800-ARNICA 30. Following ledum, begin the homeopathic lyme nosode at 10 drops once a day. Available from P&D Nutrition, Evans City, PA 1-800-245-1939.
See spirochetes at Antibiotic Alternatives for Peppermint Mix: a combo of essential oils to kill spirochete infections such as Lyme.

All products in blue can be ordered from this website. Print out order form and mail with payment.

Thanks to: http://www.healthcallsus.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LYME DISEASE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES
Click Here for a Note About LymeInfo

The following links are provided as a comprehensive collection of online resources involving alternative treatments for Lyme disease. These links are provided to assist in your own personal research, but do not imply endorsement. These alternative treatments should not replace the standard treatments for Lyme disease, such as antibiotics. Many of the links are geared toward those who have the chronic form of the disease, and LymeInfo advises extra caution when evaluating for-profit sites. The sites listed here are, for the most part, limited to specific 'remedies', as opposed to general health approaches. LymeInfo's position on this collection is that the mere quantity helps demonstrate that if any of these were truly miraculous, the list would be a lot shorter.

In order to receive treatment tailored to your own unique needs, Lymeinfo believes that it is always best to be treated by a licensed holistic practitioner knowledgeable about Lyme disease and/or any associated conditions you may experiencing. There are many self-proclaimed experts in the alternative health field with misleading titles, but one resource for finding a thoroughly trainined natural practitioner is naturopathic.org.

First Stops:
Books on Lyme Alternatives
Glutathione Depletion-Methylation Cycle Block Hypothesis
2008: Vitamin D Deficiency Study Raises New Questions
Nutraceutical Breakthroughs in Lyme
Treating Lyme with Herbs and Homeopathics
Vitamins, Nutritional Supplements, and Herbs
LymeInfo: Candida
LymeInfo: Magnesium
LymeInfo: Thiamin
Doctor Articles:
Dr. Vojdani: Potential for CAM Intervention in Lyme
Dr. Bock: Integrative Treatment of Lyme Disease
Dr. Ehrlich: Lyme and Complementary Medicine
Dr. Klinghardt: A Look Beyond Antibiotics (.pdf)
Dr. Horowitz: Herbs, Hormones & Heavy Metals (.pdf)
Dr Bradford: Lyme Disease in Townsend Letter
Dr. Khan: TCM Approach to Lyme
Dr. Howenstine: More on Lyme in Townsend Letter
Dr. Whitmont: Homeopathy and Lyme Disease
Dr. Crist: Nutrient Deficiencies
Dr. Gardner: Treating Lyme Disease Naturally
Dr. Waterhouse: Synergy Health Newsletter
Dr. Burrascano: 2002 Nutritional Supplement Guidelines
Dr. Zand: Lyme Disease
Dr. Burgdorfer: From Penicillin to Mild Silver Protein
Dr. Kennedy: Lyme Disease and Cat's Claw
Prof. Nicolson: Therapy of Chronic Coinfections (see reports)
Other Articles:
Nutrients:
Body Bio Detox
D. Chinnici's Alternative to Antibiotics
Glutathione Report (.pdf)
Vitamin C and Salt
Herbs:
Lyme Treatment with Chinese Herbs
Herbs with anti-Lyme potential
Buhner Protocol
In Vitro Test of Samento & Banderol
Herbs for Lyme Disease
Clear Toxic Heat
Green Pharmacy for Lyme
Healing Lyme with Herbs
How to Treat Lyme with Herbs
How to Treat Lyme with Natural Supplements
Holistic Treatments for Lyme
Treat Lyme with Chinese Herbal Medicines
Lyme Disease and Andrographis
Product- Spironil
Product- Biotox Elim
Product- Lyme-Aid
Lady Barbara's Garden
Lyme Herbal Formulas
Lyme Disease and Cat's Claw
Samento - Peruvian cat's claw
More on Samento
Artemesia for Babesiosis
Ridoxolan Immune SupportFormula
Spilanthes acmella
Zhang protocol discussion
More on Spilanthes
Botanical Treatment Video
Other:
Townsend Letter on the Therapy of Lyme
Lumbrokinase for Chronic Lyme
Naturopathic Perspective on Lyme Induced Autism
New Choices in Natural Healing Lyme
Alternative Medicine and Lyme
Lyme Disease: The Unknown Epidemic
Potential for Controlling Microbial Diseases
Guided Digital Medicine and Lyme Disease
Biochemistry of Lyme Disease
Better Health Guy's Approach
Envita Natural Med Centers
Taurox for Lyme
Lyme Regimen
Lyme Resource
Gale Encyclopedia of Alt Medicine
The Analyst- Lyme Disease
Lyme Alternative Treatment Website
Jernigan Neutraceuticals, Borrelogen
Lyme Homeopathic Formula
Borrelia Remedy Series
Borrelia Nosode
Supplements to take for Lyme
Kroeger Herb: Lyme Disease
SPK Formula
Immax and Spiro-kete
Neurotoxin elimination protocol (.pdf)
Lyme & Rife Website
The Incredible Healing Action of One Simple Herb
Thermoflow Shirts
Mixed Treatment Protocol
Bee Venom Protocol
Berkley Bedell, colostrum
More on Colostrum
Healing for Lyme Disease
Holistic Approach for Animals
The Standard Times, Myer's Cocktail
Lyme Disease Prevention & Curing
Homeopathic Ledum
Biofeedback Case Study (.pdf)
Paisley Place- Patient Page
Abstracts:
Inhibitory Effects of Green Tea on Babesia
Grapefruit seed extract for motile and cystic forms of Bb (.pdf)
Vitamin A, E and C serum concentration of Bb patients
Increased Temperature against Bb
Mellitin's effects on Bb
Vitamin A deficiency exacerbates Lyme
Vitamin D in Immunology
Lyme disease with magnesium deficiency
Intravenous Immunoglobulin for Lyme
Immunoglobulin and Lyme seroconversion
Creatine in Neuro Disorders
Coenzyme Q10 and Gingko for Fibromyalgia
Chlorella for Fibromyalgia
Lack of a role for iron in the Lyme pathogen
Use of complementary therapies in arthritis patients
More Articles:
Kurt's Blog
Kay's Alternative Health
Lyme Matters Natural Alternatives Column
Lyme Information E-list: Keyword Search
Email Lists:
Buhner Protocol (Book: Healing Lyme)
Health Alternatives
Lyme Strategies
Rejuvenation
Mild Hyperbaric
CFSMExperimental
Marshall Protocol Forum
Lyme Alternatives Forum
Infection & Inflammation
Alternative Practitioner Websites:
Also see the list of allopathic doctors in the LymeInfo Directory.

NP Julie Anderson, ARNP (WA)
Dr. Baker, MD (CA)
Dr. Bock, MD (NY)
Ms. Andrea Candee, Herbalist (NY)
Dr. Garzon, MD (DC)
Dr. Gazsi, ND (CT)
Dr. Gehring, DOM (NM)
Dr. Grodski, ND (BC, Canada)
Dr. Kalidas, MD, ND (FL)
Dr. Klinghardt, MD, PhD (WA)
Mr. Greg Lee, LA.c. (MD)
Dr's Li and Barre (NY)
Dr. Marra, ND (WA)
Dr. McFadzean, ND (CA)
Ms. Alane Palmer, CNC (GA)
Dr. Schmid, ND (CT)
Dr. Shoemaker, MD (MD)
Dr. Silverman, DC (NY)
Ms. Marjorie Singler, LA.c. (CA)
Ms. Rebecca Snow, CNS, RH (MD)
Dr. Vilensky, ND (NY)
Wholistic Physical Therapy (NY)
Dr. Zhang, Lic. Ac. (NY)
Zhang's Products
Sierra Integrative Medical Center
Lionville Natural Pharmacy
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy:
Articles:
Effects of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy On Lyme Disease
What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy? (HBOT)
An Overview of Lyme Disease and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygen Approach
Hypberbaric Oxygenation for Lyme Vasculitis (.pdf)
High Pressure Oxygen Offers Hope For Lyme Disease, Post-Polio Syndrome
Hyperbaric Oxygenation for Polyneuropathy, and Lyme Disease a case report
Abstract- HBOT for the Treatment of Lyme Disease
Lyme Disease, by Connie Waltz
Lyme Disease, by Mitchell Hoggard
In vitro and in vivo findings of HBOT in Bb infection
HBO Discussion- Where to go
HBO Discussion- More Info
Scuba Diving Lymenet Discussion
Lyme-L Listserv HBO Discussion
Treatment Centers:
Florida: Ocean Hyperbaric
Florida: Orlando Hyperbaric
California: Chico Center
New York: Mahopac Hyperbarics
Nevada: Reno Hyperbarics
Washington: Seattle
Arizona: Oxygen Center
British Columbia: Advanced Hyperbaric
International Hyperbaric Centers
Mild Hyperbaric:
Article- Healing Chronic Illness at Home
Healing Chronic Illness at Home: Update
Oxyhealth Corporation
Hyperbaric Therapy Center
International Hyperbarics Association
Innovative Meds:
More on Questran
Marshall Protocol (Benicar)
More on the Marshall Protocol
3rd Page on Marshall Protocol
Diflucan & Penicillin
Low Dose Naltrexone
Product Websites:
IHerb- Good Prices
Needs, Inc.
Vitamin Shoppe
Puritan's Pride (discounts)
Nutramedix (Cat's Claw, etc.)
Garden of Life
Pharmax Neutraceuticals (.pdf)
Rexall for Lyme
Pharmanex
Colloidal Research Products
Other Useful Items:
Worthwhile Reads
Useful Tests in CFS
7 Ways to Increase Body Temperature
8 Glyconutrients
Vitamin D Protocol
Restorative Yoga
Klinghardt Articles
Mercury Detoxification
Acid-Alkaline Balance and Health
Dietary Considerations
Promoting Mitochondrial Health
Neurotransmitters
More on Neurotransmitters
Timing Increases Effect of Supplements
Oxygen Healing Therapies
Immune System and Lipid Metabolism
Liver Detox
Antibiotics and nutrient depletion
The Vitamin D Metabolites
Aspartame Toxicitiy
Neurofeedback Information
Yaz exercises
Foot Patches
Dr. See Treatment
Glyconutrients
Additional Products:
Teasel Herb
Epicor
Larix
Nootropics for the brain
Methylcobalamin B-12
Understanding B-12
Recuperat-ion
E-Lyte
Cell Food
Meditropin Natural HGH Promoter
Magnesium and Malic Acid
Immunocal
Superfood Greens
Flaxseed oil
Essential Fats
Creatine for Disease
Artemesia: Antimalarial
Cordyceps Herb
Mannatech Products
SAMe Health Supplement
Olive Leaf Extract
Remedies for Other Conditions:
Health Sites for Lyme Patients
Candida Page
ProHealth Wellness (CFS & FMS)
Mycoplasma Guidelines
Gateway to Health website
Cleanses
Arthritis and Rheumatism Alternatives
CFS Herbal Treatment
MS: Best Bet Treatment

Thanks to: http://www.lymeinfo.net/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lyme Disease Remedies
NATURAL REMEDIES TO CURE OR TREAT THE EFFECTS OF LYME DISEASE

"Lyme disease, or borreliosis, is an emerging infectious disease caused by at least three species of bacteria from the genus Borrelia. Infection is acquired from the bite of hard ticks belonging to several species of the genus Ixodes. Borrelia burgdorferi is the predominant cause of Lyme disease in the U.S., whereas Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii are implicated in most European cases.

The disease presentation varies widely, and may include a rash and flu-like symptoms in its initial stage, then musculoskeletal, arthritic, neurologic, psychiatric and cardiac manifestations. In a majority of cases, symptoms can be eliminated with antibiotics, especially if treatment begins early in the course of illness. Late or inadequate treatment can lead to late stage Lyme disease that can be disabling and difficult to treat. Controversy over diagnosis, testing and treatment has led to two different standards of care." (Wikipedia)

DISCLAIMER
Our readers offer information and opinions on Earth Clinic, not as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Ratings:
BETTER BUT NOT CURED
[BETTER BUT NOT CURED] 02/03/2010: Diane from Foley, Alabama: "Lyme Disease-Ted do you have a remedy for Lyme Disease? I suspect that this maybe what I have. Pain in my shoulder blade-Pain in my hip- Knee- and ankle with some swelling and it's all on my left side. I have taken Organic ACV and it has relieved the pain and I am functional again. I do not want to go through a series of antibiotics that is recommended."

ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, LUGOL'S IODINE
Ratings:
BETTER BUT NOT CURED
[BETTER BUT NOT CURED] 06/24/2010: Llltdia from Melbourne, Florida, Usa: "lyme disease

I have been using 1 tsp.organic ACV, 1 tsp. organic honey and one drop of Lugol's iodine in water that has fluoride and chlorine filtered from it. Filter pitcher is on amazon. I take it with breakfast and lunch and dinner I take the ACV and honey without the iodine. Seems to be the best thing I have ever tried. I may increase the iodine to two drops because it is really giving me a tiny bit of energy in just a week."

Replies
10/07/2010: Coloredoctave from Portland, Oregon, Usa replies: "I learned about my LD just four months ago and realize I have had it my entire life. I had already been taking Iodoral and ACV with honey at 25mg per day. Recently, I upped it to 100mg a day, dividing the doses between Iodoral and Lugol's, because of my gum disease. My gums have quieted down and I am feeling good. I am shocked that iodine isn't first on the list for treating lyme."
ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

AVOID ARGININE, TAKE LYSINE, MOXA
08/12/2012: Avalon from Boston, Ma Usa: "I was plagued with shingles for years until I found out that I really had Lyme Disease with herpes 6 as one of the coinfections. Finally doing well with a few small outbreaks here and there if I eat foods with too much arginine and don't take enough lysine to compensate. Two grams of lysine 3x per day is as effective as Rx to supress the virus. Also, I notice a difference in my tendons, they make a clicking sound as if they are too tight, just before an outbreak. If I up the dose Lysine at the first click, no rash develops. Moxa is very effective in halting the outbreak of rash and stopping the itch/pain instantly; heat the area with a moxa stick to a "zing" sensation 3 times for instant relief. Search: "Canadian Lyme Assoc Symptoms" and "arginine foods". All my fave foods were loaded with arginine. Good luck!"

ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

BEE VENOM
Ratings:
SIDE EFFECT
09/10/2010: Tommy from North York, On, Canada: "Hi everyone, I just want to share with you an information about the bee venom and Lyme disease. The Bee venom contains a peptide called Melittin and this peptide has shown to have a very potent antimicrobial activity against Borrelia. spp as well as Candida spp and mycobacteria spp. I don't know if there is a remedy using the bee venom but it seems promising as an alternative for the sufferer with Lyme disease."

Replies
[SIDE EFFECTS] 12/29/2012: Cin from Visalia, Ca replies: "I did try the bee Venom... I had a bad reaction to it.. The worse ever. Either I was having the worse herx or I was just plain alergic to the venom. I could not move, think, talk, seizures, hallucinations, & breathing. It was the scarest ever. I then had bought the face cream ( did not even remember it had the venom in it) put it on my face the nest day. BAD BAD BAD swollen numb, couldn't breathe, hard time walking, thinking again. So if you are alergic to bee venom, not a good idea. As a child I would swell up 3x the size after getting stung. So maybe I was allergic to the venom. Be safe with it if anyone tries it. Truely Cindy"
ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

BORAX
Ratings:
YEA
QUESTION
[QUESTION] 07/19/2009: Greg from Hackettstown, NJ: "HI....... I wanted to start taking Borax to help eradicate my Lyme symptoms but of course I am concerned about it's safety. I have a box of 20 Mule Team on hand and am fully prepared to give it a go using Ted's measurings. But first I found an MRSD on Borax that said once ingested Borax becomes Boric Acid in the body. Clearly this would be a problem. The MRSD goes on to state that the effects would cause a myriad of problems including the testicular pain that another poster described at an earlier date and time. Ted....your response to him (Dave I believe his name was) was that he didn't take the Borax correctly but after re-reading his post it looked as if he did follow the recipe. As I said I am more than willing to give the Borax a shot at the Lyme but I don't want my being desperate to cause me to do something that will worsen my health. Ted, can you please clarify your response to Dave and/or answer the question about the MRSD claim of Borax becoming Boric Acis upon ingestion? Also can you please clarify your response to Dave regarding his experience. Thank you so much.

Greg"

EC: Kindly email Ted directly (parhat@yahoo.com) with your questions!

Replies
[YEA] 12/05/2011: Sm1lelady from Boyertown, Pa replies: "There is a post at ehealth my meema stating that using Borax as a shower soap and leaving it on 5 minutes helps with Lyme Disease. So you do not have to ingest it. Note that Borax is safe for humans in low doses but used in pesticides because it is very toxic to arthropods. It is also mentioned as a cure for arthritis--which I sometimes see mentioned as a symptom of lyme (joint pain)."
ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

DIETARY CHANGES
Ratings:
BETTER BUT NOT CURED
[BETTER BUT NOT CURED] 09/10/2010: Carol from Flushing, Michigan: "It is estimated that as much as 80% of people diagnosed with fibromyalgia have Lyme disease. This is a bacterial infection caused by the bite of a deer tick. Also there are secondary infections that go along with it as well. Finding a doctor that can correctly diagnose you is a problem however. I was chronically ill for 14 years before I was diagnosed with Lyme disease. I currently drink Goji Juice. Diet and nutrition are very important. Foods such as dairy and wheat can contribute to inflammation. I also found that nightshades like tomatoes, potatoes, red and green peppers affect my joints."

Replies
05/31/2012: Sharon from Hazleton, Pa replies: "Goji berries are increasingly popular because of their high antioxidant content. However, this fruit is part of the nightshade family of plants. Other berries, such as ashwagandha, an herb used in Ayurvedic medicine, Cape gooseberries, but not normal gooseberries, ground cherries and garden huckleberries, but not blueberries, are also considered nightshades."
12/18/2012: Lucyjane88 from Hereweare, Texas replies: "I think diet may be the key to it all. Glad you mentioned such. I have been dx with Tourestte's (from very early childhood), and SLE (lupus). A firend of mine thinks it's all Lyme disease. My son has Tourette's too. I was actually bitten by deer ticks in the Blue Ridge mountains years ago, as was my dog. For years we had the same symptoms, and were on the same meds! Finally, a vet tested her, and she was positive for Lyme's disease. I don't remember being tested, but have been on very long courses of abx over the years for different things. It's all about inflammation with me. If I could take away the inflammation, everything would be fine. Many food, and so many enviro toxins make me sick. My joints ache just thinking about bread. My sweet little boy tics like a clock, and has depression adn emotional problems. He also has learning/cognitive issues, and poor muscle tone. My friend who is involved with Lyme research says that I probably passed it to him when I was pregnant. Is there anything I can do to help him? I am resigned to my disablility, but he is so young and suffering."
02/06/2013: Susie from Crystal Lake, Il replies: "It's very likely both you and your son have Lyme. I have it and my son has it who also is on the autism spectrum. I suspect all of his symptoms are caused by Lyme. Please find an ILADS doctor to test and treat."
ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

GENERAL FEEDBACK
07/23/2012: Elena from Staten Island, Ny: "I am really grateful to the things I have read here about lyme disease. I am grateful for people's sharing their practical experience about their anilmals health. It really calmed me down and informed me. Thank you so much for this site."

ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

06/30/2012: Sid from La Honda, Ca: "I have Lyme disease and am being treated by a Lyme doc. Please understand that you can waste precious time using unproven remedies to kill this spirochete, the Lyme bacteria. Science shows that this very slippery critter is VERY hard to get under control. It not only likes to hide out in joints, but also loves the heart, brain, and the nervous system. I was fearful of taking antibiotics, so started with a very capable naturopathic physician. Tests are important to not only verify what you have, but to check to see what other coinfections have piggybacked on to your weakened immune system. Each coinfection also has a particular way of being treated - and some of these are quite tough in their own right. You are likely to have more than just the Lyme Borrelia. I started with a ND, and later, after doing a bit of reading, chose a good Western Lyme doc, the most direct route to getting well. They are worth it - the longer you have this disease, the more challenging (and expensive) it is to come back from. I chose to go from herbal Lyme killers(cat's claw and Japanese knotweed), to antibiotics and am doing fine after 2 months. I have my brain and much of my energy back now! I think it is crucial to use probiotics alongside the antibiotics several times daily. I wish that best for everyone!"

Replies
08/11/2012: Bill from Los Angeles, Ca replies: "Sid. Interesting feedback you had there. Can you contact me. I suspect I have Lyme and want to start testing for it. Would like to chat with u to learn more about your experiences with testing for it. Thanks, Bill
Bchavers(at)gmail.com"
ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

12/15/2011: Robyn from Melbourne, Australia: "Bill, thank you for the info you have given me so far. I'm sure excess ca is causing a lot of my extreme pain. But what if there is something I don't know? I've only given you the info I know so far. eg. I have lyme disease - told to me by an energetic healer - I have my reservations about them - other tests are mostly unreliable. BECAUSE I have followed your suggestions, mg citrate, enzymes, chanca piedra, vco, chlorella many of the other remedies you and Ted kindly offer.

Because the organs are all breaking down & I am truly suffering. This is my last chance."

Replies
01/13/2012: Amy from Gretna, Va replies: "I have neurological lyme disease and nearly died of it. Rife helped me (along with a lot of supplementing) back to life again. I read Bryan Rosner's book Lyme Disease and Rife Machines and I personally used a coil machine made my Alex Levy coilmachines dot com and I stand to benefit nothing from either of these but to offer what I have learned and what has helped me. Thanks! :)"
ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT, OREGANO OIL
Ratings:
BETTER BUT NOT CURED
[BETTER BUT NOT CURED] 11/14/2011: Martina from Vancouver, Bc, Canada: "I took GSE w/ OO for 30 days at the max dose (15 drops in water or juice twice a day) and was walking normally again after 3 days. Unfortunately, I should have done it longer since it came back 5 years later.

Lyme is a 3 stage disease. They can lie dormant for a long time and then resurrect in mutant form.

If I had the chance to do it all again, I'd would have added 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt per day to get the cysts out of their hiding in the cells, added honey for its anti-microbial enzymes to break them down, and then make sure that I'm boosting my immune system with healthy foods and detoxing at the same time. They depelete minerals so I'd up my doses of vitamins. I'd do zinc every day. Hot baths (they hate temperatures above body temperature)."

Replies
01/06/2012: Megan from Cheney, Wa. replies: "It has been my unfortunate experience that Vitamin D and Zinc enable the lyme. It needs zinc in order to multiply and D to hide from the immune system."
02/08/2012: Claudiaann from Boston, Ma replies: "Hi, on the instructions for using the GSE, are you mixing it with olive oil or Oil of Oregano? what does OO stand for? I'd like to try this, at present I'm on big doses of herbals (resveratrol, cat's claw, and andrographis), and would like to try this as an alternative. I'm already taking Iodoral for my thyroid. thanks"
05/17/2012: Nona from Denver, Co replies: "What do you mean no vit d and zinc for lyme?"
08/22/2012: Martina from Burnaby, Canada replies: "The OO stands for Oil of Oregano. The GSE w/ OO was an all in one product I purchased that most health food stores carry in their detoxing department. I wasn't able to walk before I took it and was practically normal after 3 days at the max dose. The honey I meant to say was from tea tree plants... Manuka honey. I've also tried really cheap ayurvedic amla powder from an East Indian food store that seemed to boost my immune system. Iodine gave me my energy back. But now the biggest help I'm getting is through energy medicine. I think I might be Lyme free! Only the Bartonella to kick now"
ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

HERBS
10/12/2012: Pr from Houston, Texas: "Below is a link to a biofilm and nano bacteria remedies. Anyone suffering from a serious illness or chronic disease would benefit from this information. It is the most concised information I have come across and well referenced. The article is very long but well worth the study. It will take the guess work out of figuring it out yourself. This site does sell product which you don't have to buy. It would be ashame not to post this site as it could help so many.

http://www.herbsforlyme.com/category-s/225.htm"

ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
Ratings:
QUESTION
[QUESTION] 05/07/2009: Peggy from West Palm Beach, Florida: "My sister has been bitten by a tick and has Lymes Disease. Has anyone had success with H2O2 and Lymes Disease?"

Replies
02/28/2012: Michael M from Jupiter, Florida, USA replies: "Hi Peggy, I have Lyme and live in Jupiter. I have used H2O2 with some immediate success for neurological issues of Lyme and seemingly helping with some of the co-infection. However, I am not sure it helps with parasites, such as Babesia (biting and throbbing symptoms for me). Some say they Babesia likes oxygen, therefore it could possibly make Babesia worse with H2O2 or ozone (O3). Although I worry about its oxidative side effects, I have dripped store bought 3% peroxide down my spine and rubbed it on my back, arms, legs and joints when I was scared I could lose my nerves and body parts to Lyme. Peroxide did help.
I also took 35% food grade peroxide, diluted it 10/1 with distilled water, and take 5-8 drops of that in 8oz of distilled water over the course of a day, and that too seems to help with brain fog. I am worried about taking it often, so I use it only a few times a week, as needed.

Essential oils, such as Lemon Grass may have been just as good lately (just started them 10 days ago). My oil specialist is Eileen "Connie" Linne, ConnLin9@gmail.com. She is knowledgeable about alternatives and beauty (has an ozone machine) and also uses and sells various health products like super strong essential oils (not in stores, that I have seen) and Jusuru, both of which I am preferring for the time being.

I can tell you all I've done and what works and doesn't if interested. I have a RIFE machine which I think everyone with Lyme or any chronic condition needs because it works fast for acute symptoms, if not yet a cure. You just have to stay at every few days. But you can have big die offs from it and you can certainly get frequency stress which can wire you out for a day or two if you do the treatment for many hours at a time as I do once or time a week.

I am currently planning on trying "Advanced Cell Training" (see YouTube or Google), which many people with Lyme have apparently been cured by. It's cheap in comparison to many other protocols and totally natural.

There is a Acupuncturist, Ward Hale, A. P. In Down Town, Palm Beach Gardens (in back of Whole foods) who has some great testing equipment called ZYTO and advanced many diode laser treatment device that are also very strong. I do those treatments once or twice a week. They are amazing if you have very strong localized symptoms in specific organs or areas, and it stops those roaming issues almost immediately. Ward's prices are very reasonable, and he and his wife or partners, Lourdes, are both warm and knowledgeable. Their number is 561-337-9439, website is www.IPlanetHealth.com. Tell them Michael sent you. If you wish to talk to me, ask them to contact me."

03/29/2012: Tim from Orlnado, Florida replies: "I was thinking of trying advanced cell training. Have you tried it yet and if so what do you think? tks Tim"
ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

MULTIPLE REMEDIES
01/11/2012: Arrow Durfee from Mackay, Idaho: "Subject: Lyme Disease - please post on your Lyme disease page.

I am the editor of the blog HealthSalon.org

I put up this article about the treatment of Lyme as given to me through my neighbor and then through an interview with Dr. Henry West who treated him.

I invite you to visit this page and read up on this chronic lyme protocol that is proving to be highly effective. HealthSalon makes not only no profit but no money from its endeavors to educate the public.

http://www.healthsalon.org/505/cure-chronic-lyme/"

Replies
06/26/2012: Gill from Marblehead, Ma, Usa replies: "Hi, I wonder if I have lymes.. Around my shoulder and neck, it hurts like crazy, also on the sides of my stomach, it feels gravelly under the skin and also almost hard and crunchy, the pain feel kind of electric, I am also very exhusted, cant sleep well, digest problems and neurological problems-neuropathy in legs and feet, not from diabetes, tremor in my hands and I feel off balance, its not visible, but feel like I could almost fall. I also have mood swings.
Does that sound like lymes or something else? Thanks."

07/26/2012: Jasonm from Chicago, Il replies: "Yes! That is Lyme disease. Please don't waste any time going to traditional doctors. They have no clue.
This is what I would do if I were you... Start taking 10grams of food-based vitamin C (NOT asorbic acid) while you wait for a "official" diagnosis or blood test. The best brand is made from 100% organic oranges and is easily digestable. I can't name brands here but look it up online it is easily absorbed and you can take a large amount without issues. This is not the case with standar vitamin C. Also increase your sea salt or himalayian salt intake. Salt kills bacteria and other pathogens. Eat lots of organic US grown garlic and onions. Also avoid all sugar (even those in fruit). This will help your body fight the infection while you find a doctor to work with. Do not wait, do this immediately!

If you need confirmation of Lyme (now that I look back I wouldn't need it... I would just go based on symptoms. Waiting for test results takes away time/money on getting treated) you need to find a good LLND (Lyme-literate Naturpathic Doctor) or a good LLMD (Lyme-literate MD). Again I would do things to build your immune system while you look for these folks. There are very few people educated in Lyme and it takes some knowledge to beat this disease. It takes a lot of time just finding a doc to work with... So KEEP building your immune system. Also google "Beat Lyme" online and see some good success stories!!!"

07/27/2012: Timh from Louisville, Ky, Usa replies: "Good Lyme advice. As for Immunity Building, if I might add, the Thymus Gland is also very important. The Thymus gland is like the brain of the immune system as it is involved in both production and regulation of immune or white blood cells. Thymus function decreases significantly w/ age so any method to augment it is definitely recommended especially those suffering chronic infections.
To boost the Thymus do these little exercises on a daily basis and significantly boost your immune power. First, use some type negative pole magnet (the side that sticks to metal) over the Thymus, which is directly between the lower neck and heart area; a common refrigerator magnet will do just fine; do this for approx 15 minutes. Second, do the "Thymus Tapp" by making a fist and gently bump the T area a few times and wait a little then bump again several times daily. Thirdly, supplement Raw Thymus Glandular as recommended on label."

02/06/2013: Andrea from Prescott, Az replies: "Gail, it also sounds like menopause symptoms.... Are you menopausal maybe?"
ReplyEmailPrintTo Top

NYSTATIN
Ratings:
YEA
[YEA] 02/13/2011: Llltdia from Melbourne , Florida, Usa: "I've had lyme for 32 years and lyme arthritis for almost as long. Everytime I get lucky enough to find a doctor to give me Nystatin I feel fantastic. It gives me energy and my knees stop hurting. I have researched this on the net and found doctors in England and Germany who treat lyme disease with nystatin and sometimes with nystatin and diflucan. I cannot get any doctor to believe me because they are so brain washed into thinking that Nystatin will destroy the liver. It does not go into the bloodstream, and it is a natural yeast yes yeast from the ground. It was discovered by a woman scientist who found it in the ground of a friend's dairy farm. It is natural and grows in the ground. There is a show on TV called Know The Cause and the moderator Doug says he has been taking Nystatin for over 30 years to kill yeast and that yeast is the basis for most medical problems. I have read many times that Nystatin will kill MS and that just made me sick. Just think of the people who suffer with MS. Am I wrong when I think of Richard Pryor who burned almost his entire body and of course was on constant antibiotics and then suddenly developed MS. I have a friend who's husband is a Viet Nam Vet and has had several surgeries because of war injuries and of course he has had his fair shair of antibiotics and then suddenly developed MS. Has anyone noticed that you can purchase tons of antibiotics on the net but try to purchase Nystatin without a prescription without paying an arm and a leg for it. It does not destroy the liver, it is from the ground so why is it being treated like a controlled substance.

Canadian sites advertise it for lyme arthritis which proves to me that I am not imagining anything. I finally found a DO who believes me and is giving Nystatin to me along with Penesillin becouse it is the only antibiotic I am not allergic to. Come to find out Penesillin V is used to treat Lyme arthritis in little kids but they say it must be on IV. I take the pills and it does it for me. I take the pills at night because they knock me out cold (don't know why) and the Nystatin in the day time. I think I'll stop the Pen. And just stick with the Nystatin like I took in the past. It takes me back 32 years and it is heaven. All of the sites that I read in Western Europe and Canada use Nystatin with (and sometimes without) the antibiotics. I really smell a huge rat. So what else is new?"

Replies
03/15/2011: Believe from Houston, Texas replies: "Hello,
I would like to let you know of a treatment I went on for a systemic yeast infection. I used essential oils in a double 00 capsule: 10 drops of thieves oil, 4 drops of frankincense, 4 drops of oregano oil. WOW what a difference a few days makes. I have been dealing with this for 6 yes and I think I am finally turning the corner. I had a major detox reaction that kicked my "---" for three days, but I am getting stronger every day. I am also mixing these oils with jojoba carrier oil and I am rubbing my skin down daily. Also using thieves and rubbing directly on spine 2 times per day. I feel like I am among the living once again!!!! Obviously, diet is critical, NO SUGAR!! Oh yea Probiotics, Probiotics!! I think the safety profile for the oils is safer than Nystatin, anyway perhaps this is another option for you. I hope this helps anyone like it did me!! As with any treatment check for allergies and make sure you are strong enough to handle the detox, if you are too weak it can seriously harm you, so adjust your internal dose accordingly (I did every 4 hrs, but again this really knocked me down with the detox reaction)."
12/01/2011: Aneta from Murrieta, Ca replies: "Interesting information on Nystatin. I was googling Nystatin and ran across this post. I stopped antibiotic treatment recently because they were killing me and have started herbal treatments along with antifungals. My LLMD suggested we kill the fungal before we attact the Lyme. I started nystating today after 7 days of just herbal and I feel awful. The nystatin is killing something and I feel achy, twitching, headache and lethargic. Is it killing the lyme or is this just a die off of fungal giving me this reaction? I was on nystatin with all the antibiotics and feeling terrible. After reading this post I wonder if it was the nystatin killing Lyme all along."
05/08/2012: A_glade from New York, Ny replies: "Please stop spreading disinformation. Nystatin is an antifungal compound from bacteria, not a "yeast". I do not know where you get your information, but if you don't even know the basics (which you could find out in 2 seconds by reading Wikipedia), you are definitely not qualified to give out medical advice and I fear the disservice you are doing to others. I am frightened by this growing trend of medically illiterate people spreading myths and lies. You're as bad as the snake oil salesmen who are profiting from inventing things like "systemic yeast.""

Thanks to: http://www.earthclinic.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:cupid three:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bump

For Kenneth - Treating Lyme Disease with Herbs and Homeopathics in Humans 3366453380

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum