OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The Latest Dinar Updates At dinarguru.com 2-14-2013

2-14-2013 Newshound Guru Med I JUST GOT SOME NEWS FROM MY BUD AT THE EMBASSY, HE SAID THAT TOMORROW THE 14TH THERE WILL BE A CURFEW IN BAGHDAD AND THAT THE EMBASSY EMPLOYEES WERE TOLD THEY ALL CAN TAKE ANNUAL LEAVE AND STAY OFF THE STREETS. THEY EXPECT HUGE DEMONSTRATIONS HE SAID THERE ARE CHECKPOINTS ALL OVER. HE SENT ME A BUNCH OF PICS BUT I CANT POST THEM. THIS IS TYPICAL, EVERY TIME SOMETHING IS HAPPENING IT IS A COUP, AN ASSASSINATION OR THE U.S. HAS LANDED FORCES.

2-14-2013 Newshound Guru Mountainman I still maintain that a permanent GOI, HCL passage and the budget is all we're waiting for. All these issues appear to be addressd presently though, which is great news. We're just going to have to be patient a little longer but good times are ahead. IMHO.

2-14-2014 Newshound/Intel Guru Flashing everything around us is very good just take a look to this: Iraqi Airways will resume flights to Kuwait after 22 years of interruption. CBI reserves will make Iraq immune from the global economic shocks and for 10 years International Maritime Organization expresses readiness to cooperate with Iraq maritime sector. CBI participated in the Arab conference in Cairo. Maliki discuss with British minister ways to enhance the bilateral cooperation. CBI looking with a number of foreign banks ways to expand Iraq. ok people just follow that meeting on washington and be happy because it is upon us based on rumors.

2-14-2013 Intel Guru Blaino teller screens are flashing the rate since last tuesday afternoon, 4pm PST...So over a week NOW..."never before" has "never before" been so.... Interesting to consider! here it is: locked in with both a buy and a sell...No ust hold but this is on the executive side in the foreign currency div of ... A big 4 BANK...It is flashing on the teller screens! Been locked in F.E. Side since the 1st of feb and rate went down once to $3.42 buy, then back again. The flashing is to alert tellers that a new rate is imminent and to pay attention. Once it locks, we are go! one has to think, how could they let tellers have flashing iqd rates and not RV very, very soon...everybody and his brother would be in the know about RV at some point. [post 2 of 2]

2-14-2013 Intel Guru Blaino I AM GETTING A LOT OF CONFIRMED INFORMATION ALL DAY... MUCH IS "CLASSIFIED" BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS...NONE IS NEGATIVE IN ANY WAY! BANKS ARE ALL GETTING A FOREIGN SURPRISE! (ASK ME NOT!) THE GRINDING SOUND YOU HEAR IS THE LEVELING OF THE "PLAYING FIELD" AS FAR AS IS POSSIBLE TO DO! ALSO, THOSE NOT BASEL III COMPLIANT ARE GETTING HELPED OUT... HOPE THE PRICE IS NOT TOO DEAR... (PIPERS WILL BE PAID!) ALSO: THERE APPEARS TO BE A VERY FULL GI PIGGY BANK...ALL SET TO CRACK OPEN LIKE A PINATA... AND WE NEED TO HIT IT WITH OUR IQD STICK! MINE IS READY...IS YOURS? [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

2-14-2013 Newshound Guru LoriC I do think we are extremely close. Way too much has happened in the past few months (major changes in economic policies), to dispute this. Hang in there, this ride is almost over. The only question is how quickly is if it will float gradually, go to 1000-1 or jump straight to on par with the USD. This is of course is classified so we are left to speculate but I am very encouraged and believe the next couple of months will prove myself and many others right. Hang in there friends.

2-14-2013 Intel Guru Footforward I do expect the RV to happen between February 23rd and February 25th. I have a number of reasons for this one of which is the Standby Agreement is being eliminated & has not been renewed. Iraq is basically being told to stand on their own and without an RV it poses some challenges for Iraq. I do believe the rate is going to be good. I don't believe it will be some little $.69 RV. [post 3 of 3]

2-14-2013 Intel Guru Footforward Iraq is not a sovereign nation. How can you be a sovereign nation and still be under Chapter 7 and not be under control. A sovereign nation would be using their own currency. The rate in the budget will be close to $4 but this budget is no different than budgets from the past several years. They can't do anything with the budget until they open the budget and it can't be opened until it RV's. This budget is no the one thing that we are waiting for. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

2-14-2013 Intel Guru Footforward Iraq is not the problem, Iraq is not the holdup and I am 100% sure Maliki is not the problem. Being Basil III compliant has nothing to do with the RV. It is just a new standard of banking & you don't have to have every bank changed over, it's just something they are shooting for. It will be years before the majority of banks are Basil III compliant. It is not an indication of the timing of the RV. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2Kue1YWMY

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum