Latest topics
» Answering Questions on the Wilson Leak & More. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious sphere UFO spotted in the sky over Russia! plus MORE
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rotational components balance the translational
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of “Extinct” Creatures Found Alive in “Lost City” Deep Within Rainforest
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tartarian Magic, Parabolic Mirrors, and Flying Carpets: History Erased
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alternatives For Healing
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pressing Medicines Update
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Horsetail Journey
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» I happened upon the wild St. Johnswort
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Crab Nebula Just Blasted Earth with the Highest Energy Photons Ever Recorded
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» The AI End Game - David Icke
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring The Astonishing Megalithic Walls Of Cusco Peru
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Change Special Report June 24, 2019
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Simeon Hein - What's Next for UFO Disclosure after Tic Tacs and Flying Cubes?
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Carefully Examining The Planet X Sightings plus MORE
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 12:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Before And After Photos Reveal The Truth About The Widespread Crop Failures The U.S. Is Facing In 2019
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabidiol Is A Powerful New Antibiotic
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - 2019 IS STRANGE Part 9 // JUNE
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyYesterday at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of the Shining. Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo. Episode 2. Season 2.
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 8:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ONE DRAGONFLY CAN EAT HUNDREDS OF MOSQUITOS A DAY. KEEP THESE PLANTS IN YOUR YARD TO ATTRACT DRAGONFLIES
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:04 pm by Ventura66

» This Baby Elephant Won’t Leave Its Rescuer’s Side
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCERNMENT REQUIRED - QUESTION EVERYTHING » KEVIN ANNETT & ITTCS » No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case

No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Bookmark the permalink.

No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case

Feb24

by Southern Cross

No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case Image-removing-the-shacklesThis entry was posted on Removing the Shackles, February 22, 2013.

Even more awesome DO’ing. People are standing up and BE’ing, speaking out and saying “No MORE!!”

Letter to Judge Hughes: “the cat is out of the bag”

To:

Judge Lynn Nettleton Hughes
515 Rusk, Rm 11122
Houston, TX. 77002
voice: No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case Numbers_button_skype_logo713-250-5900 ,
fax: 713-250-5650
email: LNH@txs.uscourts.gov

I,
_____________________, as bondservant to Creator, accept my
responsibility to assist my fellow countrymen and women and all of
humanity in sending this courtesy to you, Judge Lynn Nettleton Hughes,
515 Rusk, Rm 11122, Houston, TX 77002, to CEASE AND DESIST any and all
unlawful and illegal actions against Mr. Patrick C. Morgan,Case #
4:11-cr-00819, effective immediately. Mr. Morgan has not consented to
any of your unlawful and illegal devaluing, diminishing, abrogating,
subjugating, subordinating, usurping, invading, violating or theft of
Mr. Morgan’s duly secured BE’ing. In Truth, you are encouraged to
withdraw all charges filed against Patrick C. Morgan and to stand down.

The One
People’s Public Trust has foreclosed on your corporation and you have no
jurisdiction over anyone pursuant to the UCC filings by the Trustees of
the One People’s Public Trust. You are encouraged to please go
tohttp://www.peoplestrust1776.org/ and research these filings that are
for your own benefit as well. These have been profoundly scrutinized
and stand as Truth Mr. Morgan’s rights have been violated on multiple
counts, including the fact that no criminal complaint was filed, and no
signed indictment recorded. You are perpetuating your own fraudulent
action if you continue to be involved in Mr. Morgan’s incarceration and
prosecution.

Judge
Hughes, the “cat is out of the bag”. There is no going back to the old
paradigm of debt slavery system of fraud and deceit. You now have no
immunity or corporate protection, no doubt will lose your bond, and
carry full personal liability in this matter. Being a Public Servant,
you are now personally at huge risk of losing everything you own. As of
early December 2012 there is no legal and lawful court. Essentially,
you are standing naked before the People of the World, and the World is
watching what you do. (UCC 1-103. Refer : WA DC UCC Ref Doc #2012113593)
The Light of thousands upon thousands of Be’ings is being cast onto the
wrongs you are committing. Choose wisely for the sake of Mr. Morgan,
also for yourself, and for all the others who have been wrongfully
incarcerated. I ask you to search your eternal heart and find the true
free will choice of correct action to take for the good of all, as I
have in this matter.

UCC 1-308

All Rights Reserved without Recourse,

without prejudice,

Related links:

removingtheshackles.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/kidnapping-of-patrick-morgan-continuing.html

removingtheshackles.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/the-full-details-of-kidnapping-of.html

Related pages:

Background – Misc.

Thanks to: http://oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM
Not exactly as I would have worded it, but as long as the desired effects result... OK

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I am going to draft a Courtesy Notice by following the example that KP posted next week. I will also post any results I get. I am curious how this will all play out. :)

MartyM

MartyM
You Go Girl... keep us posted, can't wait. bigclap

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

5a03

I know Cody and his sister Stacy. I pray justice is served today at his sentencing. He is a very gentle man and I sincerely doubt he is guilty of fraud or whatever they said he was guilty of. I hope and pray he is exonerated.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum