» Queen eLizardbeth Gets 78% Raise - $97 Million a Year to Read Script
Today at 8:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Starwalkers Episode 24 [in pictures] 'The Centauri War' by TS Caladan
Today at 7:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People
Today at 7:30 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Looks a bit like a WW2 Bomber on MARS
Today at 7:01 pm by bs4ever

» Ancient Alien "Gilgamesh" Found Buried In Iraq?
Today at 6:45 pm by MartyM

» POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE
Today at 6:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Dolores Cannon's revelations New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift YouTube 360p
Today at 5:57 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Crop Circle ~ Delley-Portalban, Broye, Canton Fribourg, Switzerland
Today at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jimmy Church w/ Jay Weidner : The Nazca Mummy : Is is an ET?
Today at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stephen Bassett interview - Exopolitics and the push for UFO disclosure
Today at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - Commentary regarding Corey Goode
Today at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brad Pitt – Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America
Today at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Time Is Now…
Today at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bitcoin’s Virtual Bloodbath: All Cryptocurrencies Simultaneously Plunge
Today at 10:54 am by metech

» Keshe and Wife Carolina De Roose May Serve Prison Time After Yesterdays Court Case in Belgium
Today at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stargazers Left Baffled By ‘Red Mystery Fireball’ That Lit Up The Night Over Perth Australia
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Blue Kachina in texas sunrise plus MORE
Today at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Infinite
Today at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland Disses Dr. Greer to Sell Tickets LOL
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forbidden Archeology Why the Evidence Has Been Covered Up
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Unknown Megaliths - Castle Montfort, Libyan Stonehenge, the Baalbek Crack, the Temple Mount
Today at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secret Towers of the Himalayas
Today at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ghostly White Shape coming out of cloud speeding towards Drone
Today at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30
Today at 8:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Compilation plus MORE
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff & Jon Rappoport - Shocking Shrinkage Of Our Language & Culture
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interview with Airline Pilot Field McConnel about MH370 #AbelDanger
Today at 7:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Victims Sue Federal Govt for Slap on the Wrist Given to Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein
Today at 7:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Troll On Board and How To Identify and Defeat One
Yesterday at 11:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » The Latest Intel Reports At dinarguru.com. 23 Feb. 2013:All Good And Positive!!!

The Latest Intel Reports At dinarguru.com. 23 Feb. 2013:All Good And Positive!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The Latest Intel Reports At dinarguru.com. 23 Feb. 2013:All Good And Positive!!!

2-23-2013 Intel Guru SteveI I will absolutely guarantee you the new rate is in the budget and it is within a few pennies of what I shared in the past. Absolutely, positively, 100% sure. I am absolutely positive on my comment, statement, etc. regarding the new rate. I will not back down, not now, not ever on this one. All the "want a be" people that says it will be anywhere from 10 cents to under a dollar can kiss my grits. That is what Alice would have said so I kept it clean. This is probably the only reason I have given this my all and will hang in there until the end as I know what the end is. [see SteveI post in the Dinar Guru Archives dated 2-7-2013 for his rate information]

2-23-2013 Intel Guru TerryK FROM WHAT I HEARD TODAY THINGS ARE ON TRACK FOR SUNDAY NIGHT LATE...WE SHALL SEE. NO LATER THAN 28TH, WHAT IM TOLD.

2-23-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man WHILE IRAQ IS STILL GETTING THEIR ACT TOGETHER IT WILL TAKE AN ORGANIZATION LIKE THE I.M.F. TO FORCE THE ISSUE. I FEEL QUITE COMFORTABLE WITH WHERE WE NOW STAND IN REGARD'S TO THE CURRENCY EVALUATION FORTHCOMING FROM THE I.M.F. --THEN IT WILL FILTER THRU TO US [IYHO, do you think the budget is waiting on the RV?] NO EFFECT ON WHETHER THEY PASS THE BUDGET OR NOT. REST ASSURED WE ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND THE RIGHT TIME. [post 2 of 2]

2-23-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD SATURDAY NIGHT AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. WELL- I HAVE STATED MANY TIMES AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE SOAKED IN BY NOW THAT---IRAQ TURNED THE AUTHORITY TO EVALUATE THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY OVER TO THE I.M.F. SEVERAL MONTH'S AGO. ONE MORE TIME--WHILE IT IS OF HISTORIC INTEREST WHAT IS GOING ON IN IRAQ PROPER--IT WILL HAVE NOR HAS HAD ANY EFFECT ON THE RE-EVALUATION OF THEIR CURRENCY. TO PROVE A POINT--LOOK AT THE DE-EVALUATION THE I.M.F. INCURRED ON SEVERAL COUNTRIES JUST LAST WEEK. I'M QUITE SURE THESE COUNTRIES HAD NO SAY SO IN THE DETERMINATION OF THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2LmjYKPoM

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yayyyyy thanks Yman!! vv

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum