OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

IMPORTANT ANNUNCEMENT BY THE KESHE FOUNDATION

Posted By: IZAKOVIC [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 3-Mar-2013 12:27:22
Category: Introduction

Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference
The Keshe Foundation made a promise that it would release a request and information on its forum today about the next step in the release of its technologies for bringing peace and equality for Mankind.
The following four PDF documents below in this link are important and need to be understood individually and then collectively as one unified paper.
We have not suggested a place and/or venue in our invitation letter for the peace conference, as we thought that mankind’s choice would be the most appropriate.
This peace conference can be held in Tehran, UN offices in New York, Beijing, Moscow or any another place on earth in a location that is acceptable to all.
The point is not the venue, but to achieve world peace for Mankind.
The date of 21.1.2013 for release of these documents is chosen for its importance and now mankind has 60 days until 21 March 2013 ( see the PDF letters) to set the scene to achieve what his forefathers could not do for thousands of years, by signing himself into accepting peace in its true sense individually and collectively.
As a race man now has the technology in hand to enforce world peace and man collectively has the determination to achieve it.
To be able to achieve world peace and see the process through, the Keshe Foundation is moving its headquarters to a new location and out of its present prison of Belgium, which has been enforced on it by international political pressure for the past nine years.
The Foundation will soon announce where it will make its new home so that we can see this treaty through safely.
In this way all political restrictions and press restriction on the Keshe Foundation will be removed and we will collaborate with all citizens of the world to make sure that the world peace treaty day can be realised.
Please collaborate with the Foundation and let today be the day when man starts a new chapter for humanity. Our goal is for every man on this planet to accept and sign themselves into the world peace treaty with their deeds, their hearts, their soul and in their words.
The Foundation calls upon world citizens to do what they have done in the last twelve months and as individuals to become a MESSENGER OF PEACE for your home, city, nation and mankind, and take the messages in these four letters to all world leaders, world ambassadors, mayors, religious leaders, your neighbour, brothers and sisters.
This can be achieved by putting these four letters out everywhere, be it on the net, media, social media, home, work place, palaces and parliaments, and by encouraging your governments, leaders of communities and individuals to sign the treaty and to organise and attend peace conferences organised by you and your nation.
Please do with this message as you did with encouraging your governments to accept the spaceship technology USB key.
I thank you for your support and hope we can achieve together in the near future what has eluded mankind from the beginning of time.
It is time to start a new chapter in the life of man on earth, where peace and serving humanity becomes the centre and focal point of every man and not the false materialistic life of today which has brought about so much misery for man from his inception on this planet.
I cannot imagine that any true man of peace or world leader will refuse to sign and to act upon what he has committed his nation, his faith and himself to by signing this treaty.
PDF
http://www.keshefoundation.org/images/images%20of%20pdfs/Aninsightintothefuture_ed.pdf
An Insight into the Future of Man on Earth
PDF
http://www.keshefoundation.org/images/images%20of%20pdfs/WORLDPEACETREATY.pdf
WORLD PEACE TREATY
PDF
http://www.keshefoundation.org/images/images%20of%20pdfs/Thestatusofscientists_ed.pdf
The Status of Scientists
PDF
http://www.keshefoundation.org/images/images%20of%20pdfs/Worldpeaceconferenceandtreaty_ed.pdf
Signing of the World Peace Treaty and World Peace Conference
M T Keshe
The Founder of the Keshe Foundation
---
IZAKOVIC
http://www.deepspace4.com

- See more at: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=270854#sthash.yDWjHo39.dpuf

MartyM

MartyM

OK, maybe I'm a bit slow, but I'm still not getting this.... This Foundation, people, guy, whoever, wants everyone as individuals to sign up for this Treaty, and to somehow convince our so called leaders to do so on our nations behalf. Well there are a number of things I take issue with.
First of all, its quite apparent that this is a form of bribery... IE; sign here and I'll share my technology. Otherwise kiss my butt.
Yet they make the claim to have the technology to essentially render all military and weapons useless... if that's the case, then why do we need the treaty ?? If weapons are useless, then you don't have much of a conflict, do you?
Next, they would have to presume that the Gov. leaders actually did represent 'The People' and the wishes of the people. Well we know the answer to that.
And then you have the issue of the track record of all nations, in regards to actually honoring any treaty that they have signed, In fact isn't that one of the primary reasons we have wars? 'Cause somebody didn't honor their word or agreement... jus' sayin
And who's gonna enforce it ?? Some unified One World Organization? BEEEEEP!! I think NOT!
The premise and goal of achieving World Peace, for humanitarian interests, seems like an honorable endeavor, but to me IMHO, the Foundation is either very naive or there's more going on here than meets the eye.
Reality tells me that if you want world peace, you need to address the cause preventing it. That would be the 'Military Industrial Complex' and the Money behind it. Fact is, Wars start over some disagreement, which is purposely created in order to have the war and desired outcome (making Money & gaining more Control).
Bottom line to me, If you have this technology which will benefit all of humanity, SHARE it. Knowledge is power, Power is Freedom. If everyone has that equally, then people will control their freedom and not be controlled therefore no need for wars... just a thought.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum