OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinar RV --- problems revealed? Monday, March 4, 2013

+2
Herb Lady
ymoilman2
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Dinar RV --- problems revealed?
Monday, March 4, 2013

This is a mystery intel report, don't know were it came come nor how genuine. Cannot be found on the white hats website.
DISCERNMENT ADVISED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update of the white hats website:
Posted Today, 11:38 AM

"As of late Sunday evening, the moves anticipated for the Dinars on Monday have not succeeded. Boehner, Lew, Le Guarde, the Chinese and others are all acting in unison for the common good. Up against them are the perpetual Cabal and their minions, all dancing on a chain of control.

Clearly, the Texan, Zionist and Chicago Mafias have no interest in the common good of America and in predatory collusion with the ruthless Zionists,will not dismantle their choke hold on your lifelines and stability unless forced.

China will now reposition itself and assess its options. Now, Obama has lost all face with them. In China, face is everything. Lose that and your word and credibility is no good. Then you are a man of straw. Worthless, on a par with a dog, but not as worth eating!

The question now is how many more days they will allow O to re position and honor what is due. We feel, for all of you.

The GS parties have not yet been stood down, but the RVs have. China has a number of options. Calm reason will apply, but one option is to withdraw funds and fold a major US Bank as a warning shot. An opening shot long overdue. Just one will cause a major run on Wall Street. Way beyond Os Pay Grade or capability to handle. Another is to simply underwrite the Dinars with Chinas own currency, a move probably acceptable to the Iraqis as Kuwait is doing a half way deal on the same terms right now rather than risk all with the US prevaricating.That hands Iraq to China on a plate. Pay up or Shut Up as a move.
This is not a good start to the week and will depress the markets. Jack Lew has already, allegedly, received unwelcome "messages" from the usual cronies.

A BUSH -FIRE to stop these BUSH WHACKERS is long overdue. Again, Texans knew how to deal with their horse thieves. When will they deal with a group who are stealing their nation?
It will now take until Wednesday to reposition. How long will Chinas patience last? Once the perception of face loss is achieved, all credibility is impaired.

The Fed is now in deep collusion with Japans criminal Bank fixers to create more Ponzi fixes, but China will not stand by neutered. This is a proud nation of old cultures re emerging. America does not realize China can take the 20% Fiscal cliff drop to fold America. It's spent the last decade re positioning its markets for this eventuality if called. They know its coming.
Boehner is trying for all of you. As is Lew. Your enemy is within. These will be deeply trying times for America. If China calls, an implosion will follow. As with Russia when Regan collapsed the Ruble and no one saw it coming. No one can judge Chinas next move now.
At your helm, you have an illegal, with false papers,a White hating wife who despises America, his Commie Iranian Chicago Handler,with Mob ,Soros and Sr links, and the Zionist Mafia who are a locust infestation devouring all in their path. How lucky do you feel?

Where is reason in such a festering pot of dis-functionals? We seem to have hit Ground Hog Day. All parties can only now watch and see what now. At least it's still all to play for and not yet folded but a White Knuckle ride ahead. Good luck, all of you. You need a break. Pity its not a few Texan and Zionist marauders necks. Dark days. Good parties and Patriots are focused for you all trying to reason it through."

There is no posting on the White Hats web site that I can find. Is this a false flag?

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:04 PM

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, that was interesting!

Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

shakes4life2

It is from John at the White Hats report....I posted 4 of his comments here earlier today in case you missed them!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Shoot, Shakes, I'm so darn tired I wouldn't know if I had or not! HA! I know I've read some interesting things yesterday and a few today, so it is very possible that I have! I just wish this was over with and all of us here could meet up at a centralized location and have drink together just to say Hey, how ya doing!? Nice to finally meet you! Damn we made it!

shakes4life2

Would love to do that Herb Lady.....I too am getting weary of the ups and downs of all this! Dinar RV --- problems revealed?  Monday, March 4, 2013 3221190240

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, we should just get everybody together and do that when this is over with!! Glad to hear that I'm not the only one! :moon:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I'm in!! only what's a central location between Australia and USA LOL!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How about Hawaii?

We can lease a place on the ocean and all get some R&R!

That would be awesome!!!

terbo56

terbo56

Bermuda, perhaps? The tickets I'll buy, if you want to fly!! [When this happens, that is-} :smileyeaster3:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bermuda sounds great also!

We can just island hop! :smileyeaster1:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey terbo...

how you doing? Hope all is well and you are feeling better! :good luck:

terbo56

terbo56

I'm getting there-Feeling lots better, and hope it stays that way, and thankyou so much for asking- I wondered where you were, but knew you were very busy-Hope everything is well with you and yours as well- :easter:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

All is well. Sky guy 2nd birthday was last weekend so that kept us busy. Lots of flus going around as you know. This week it is fevers and headaches. I wish I could just curl up and sleep for a couple days but that won't happen until maybe Friday and by then I will be better no doubt.

But we got some awesome snow yesterday so I am super happy!!! Whew Hew!!!
I can be a snow :smileyeaster1:

Love the Easter smileys!

Have a wonderful day and glad to hear you are feeling better. Man that must have really knocked you down.

terbo56

terbo56

I like snow bunnies and the new smileys-My resistance was way down, I guess, and haven't been eating right, I guess I'll have to change my eating habits-It knocked my arss for a loop-I'm glad everything is great with you and yours out there, and I wouldn't mind seeing a 'blizzard' down here, 6-10 feet of snow, as long as it melted away the next day!! :smileyeaster2:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Bermuda? Don't people go missing there? Eek not keen on that lol! Hawaii?? hmmmmm not keen on the tsunamis LOL!! Maybe we come to you on DRY land LOL!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum