Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ Will the Planet X Nibiru Star System Finally Reveal Itself this December as Researchers Now Believe? plus MORE
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - JFK Jr. To Be Announced at Dallas Rally Oct. 17 as Pres. Trump’s 2020 Running Mate
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist “Convinced” Alien Life Was Found on Mars Over 40 Years Ago
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Hour of Spectacular Sky Phenomena from around the World
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Typhoon Hagibis horror - Fukushima radioactive waste have been washed into local stream
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Birds dropping dead outside Coventry hospital UK, Effects of 5G?
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO » Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!!

Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://justlabelit.org/takeaction

(hit that link!!!, petition ALERT!!!)

Let’s flood the FDA with comments so they know that the public wants labeling of GE foods!
Comment *

Name *

First

Last
State *

Zip Code *

Email Address *

Yes, I want to hear about campaign progress and opportunities from Just Label It/Organic Voices.

*Information required for FDA comments that will be viewable on regulations.gov
Please see the regulations.gov Privacy and Use Notice regarding comment submission.

godsfool713

godsfool713

If you haven't already, please take a moment now to share our petition with your friends and ask them to send their comments to the FDA!

Share with your Facebook friends

Share with your Twitter followers

Thank you again for standing up for consumer rights and asking the FDA to just label it!

Join us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Visit our website

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum