Latest topics
» Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. "
Today at 9:03 pm by topspin2

» #QANON - LadyDragon NEW YouTube CHANNEL ANNONCEMENT @potus
Today at 8:23 pm by LadyDragon

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 7:56 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse"
Today at 7:26 pm by RamblerNash

» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #7 "The Pony Express Today"
Today at 7:22 pm by RamblerNash

» UFO Case Files Proven true with UK Researcher
Today at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strong quake 'jolts' UK - "Sounded like thunder" - "Felt through entire building"
Today at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Lights From A UFO Seen Over Pueblo Colorado On February The 13th? plus MORE
Today at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA X FILES***Super Documentary****NASA's Secrets
Today at 1:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Skies Of Fort Worth Texas, Oregon & Mulberry Arkansas
Today at 1:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Exposed: ACH/TDA/FRB Fraud Warning
Today at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE DENIAL OF DEATH
Today at 1:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  A Note For General Kelly From Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Shooting - Updates
Today at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Zombie Nation or Zen Zone We Decide
Today at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Flashing Lights Seen In The Sky In Orlando Florida. UFO Fight?
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Trump, Rockefeller, Orion Connection
Today at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Handbag of SHIVA Spotted - What's INSIDE?
Today at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geological events swallow cars and leave homes straddling deep pits! - Lake drains
Today at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Legal Cannabis Business Hit $10 Billion In 2017
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lunar Anomalies on Chang'e 3 Lander Photos.
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Artifacts that are so out of place they will shock you
Today at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Giant 1500 Foot Pyramid found in the Antarctica with Google Earth
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clarity Helps….
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON Q WARNING_UK_ _LONDON_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_24 @potus
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - "Raise Your Vibratory Frequency"
Today at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare phenomenon of an icy solar column
Today at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Mankind Rise Up
Today at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X - ALARMING SKIES - SPAIN, UK AND GREECE plus MORE
Today at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking news! Our Sun for a moment disappeared from space! February 16, 2018 (НЛО возле Солнца)
Today at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Just Happened Over Florida? 2/16/18
Today at 8:59 am by WilliaminUSA

» Remember the "Clan of the Cave Bear" series? - Here is my published ending.
Today at 1:49 am by Gunny_USA

»  BREAKING - 7.3 EARTHQUAKE IN SAN JUAN, MEXICO - Swarms of quakes setting new records! |
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Latest IQD/VND RV Updates At dinarguru.com 3-8-2013

Latest IQD/VND RV Updates At dinarguru.com 3-8-2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Latest IQD/VND RV Updates At dinarguru.com 3-8-2013

3-8-2013 Intel Guru TerryK WE ARE SITTING GOOD. I'M WAITING TO SEE WHAT TONIGHT BRINGS. KEEP IN MIND SOME PERSON DID SPEAK TUESDAY NIGHT AND SO THIS SO CALLED 72 HOURS AFTERWARDS ENDS TONIGHT AROUND 7PM EST SO LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS. ]You mentioned the dong rate yesterday but nothing about the dinar. If you can, could you give us an idea where you think it is at?] 6.18, 1.19 IS WHAT I'M HEARING.

3-8-2013 Intel Guru OCrush In conclusion the budget is passed...done deal. Parliament has completed there task and now it falls to the ministries. They will complete there audit, pass it to the cabinet, they will approve it and get it published. The Kurds will have there audits but make no mistake this budget is done. We should start seeing the laws that were passed get published. They needed the budget to pass first before they made these laws (infrastructure, trade, banking and so on) official in the Gazette. [post 2 of 2]

3-8-2013 Intel Guru OCrush We were busy this morning reviewing the budget and scanning through Kurdish Media (his end). Now, we see the Kurds are threatening to take and dispute some of the articles in the CG's passed budget. The one thing we noticed, the media is not telling us this will be observed by the Federal court. The passed budget already has provisions put in it for audits...it's all written in the budget law, they just want the Federal Court to supervise and give there approval as a third party. The Kurds want a fair outcome. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

3-7-2013 Intel Guru SteveI Ray is working on one of his contacts in the upper levels of the CBI for a few hints. Personally, I feel this will be over maybe this weekend or the first of the week. Just a gut feeling. I am not calling it so lets get that straight now. Just a gut feeling as they are hurting so bad. Another reason, Rays guys said yesterday that no one got their money loaded on there smart cards since March 1st. So, just maybe, we are closer than we think.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2MyidN9fc

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Thanks so much Yman!! Hey why don't you pop in and say hi? You do so much work for us bringing in the dinar info I reckon it's only fair we say thanks!! I would really like to hear your take on all this too, I am not so smart with what's going on with this investment lol. Would be good to chat with you and I know the others would love to chat too!

:athuup:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum