» The Effect of a Solar Eclipse on Your Mind, Body and Soul
Today at 12:28 am by microaggressor

» UFO News ~ UFO emerging from cloud formation plus MORE
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Orbs Captured on Video over British Crop Circle
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shift Ahead: How To Cope With The Energies You’re Sensing Right Now
Today at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» EXTREMELY URGENT ALL CALL RE: HEATHER ANN TUCCI JARAFF CASE **SHARE ASAP TIME SENSITIVE**
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Great American Eclipse plus more
Yesterday at 10:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Age of Spiritual Awakening Has Really Begun – New Research Confirms
Yesterday at 7:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *It's Here! *Ginger's Step-by-Step* Access to TDA Accounts 8/18/17 plus more
Yesterday at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mystery Schools of the 'WATCHERS' -Their Names & Duties; Trans-Humanism; Age of Deceit
Yesterday at 3:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 120 - Country Roads with Winston Shrout - "Many Roles of St. Germaine"
Yesterday at 3:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5 World Views that Need to Be Thrashed for us to Evolve
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode: FRAUD!!! High School Friend Coming Forward
Yesterday at 3:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whats Under Your Mattress Part 1, 2, 3, 4
Yesterday at 12:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unity Meditation ~ Utterly Imperative and of Paramount Importance
Yesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» TDA RANT - Treasury Direct Accounts
Yesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAMES GILLILAND – ECETI Video News Letter
Yesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man Camps a Few Miles Outside Area 51 and Witnesses UFO Lights
Yesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - Fear And Awareness
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Ufo Landing in Holland plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Slaves Fighting Slaves For The Slave Owners - David Icke
Yesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts ~ Updates
Yesterday at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Possible X-Flare during Total Solar Eclipse of 2017 - Growing sunspot has *Delta (X-flare) Energy*
Yesterday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS

NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:00 pm

ymoilman2

NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS
Saturday, March 9, 2013

NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS

Please note new regulations on exchanging Iraqi Dinar:

1. Ledger to Ledger transfers / Internal transfers will not be allowed due to US Treasury Department restrictions.

2. Per US Treasury Department directives, wires can only be sent to the individual exchanging the dinar and the account must be in that person’s name.

3. Per US Treasury Department directives, wires can only be sent internationally if the individual making the exchange is a citizen of that country and the account is in the customer’s name.

4. Exchanges to trusts must be initiated by the beneficiary of the trust.

5. Per US Treasury Department directives, dinar exchanges must convert to US dollars in the customer’s name prior to any purchase of precious metals or other commodities.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:24 AM

2 Re: NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:58 pm

MartyM

Sounds like we're being herded up for a screwing... jmho

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

3 Re: NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:15 am

Herb Lady

ew - I think you could be right MartyM.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

4 Re: NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:01 am

terbo56

They are trying to make sure that whoever buys dinar, cashes it in in their name, no body else can because of possible 'tax' issues',they want to eliminate the possibility of cheating the gov, and the gov wants to make sure the taxes are forfeited to gov- They don't want people that have the dinar to use str8 dinar for commoditiy or stock trades, instead of cash-They want to know who has dinar, and who doesn't, but when you purchased your dinar, it is recorded in the gov. records records anyway, just another invasion of our privacy- That's why, when you cash in your dinar, it is a 'currency exchange', NOT an 'RV'-There has not been taxes on currency exchanges for years, but if you tell them you are at the bank because of a RV, THEN, it will make all the difference, and taxes will be assessed- Keep this in mind- You want the best 'bang' for your buck-Just use due dilligence, and ask questions to a lawyer, or tax consultant- I may be misinformed about the tax issue, but this is the way it has been explained to me by my personal bankers- cheers

5 Re: NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:39 am

MartyM

Well first of all, before we get bent out of shape over this, it is not clear (at least to me) whether this is something proposed or 'In Effect'. Secondly, the Treasury doesn't make Laws, at least not that we as individuals have to adhere to. However I'm sure that the Banks probably do have to comply, so it's kind of an 'End Run' around the law making process...
I'm not sure though (being private, member organizations) if Credit Unions would have to comply.
You know if enough of us were to raise a stink over this, it might just have more of an effect.
Why? 'Cause we know they don't want to draw attention to this whole CE thing that they've been trying so hard to keep folks from getting into. Jus' sayin. Personally #1, makes no sense. If I exchange my Dinar to USD and deposit it in an acct. but then I cannot transfer all or part of those funds to different acct.s within the bank... Really?.... I don't think the Bank will be doing much business... that's just plain BS. (IMO). I'm really not sure the others are even enforceable... I mean if your sitting there with lets say 5 or 10 Mil. in IQD converting at say $3 or $4/ IQD, do you really think the bank is gonna let you walk over some ridiculous 'Directive' BS ?? I'm not thinking so... again, jmho.

6 Re: NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:45 am

terbo56

I'm thinking my post was a 'BIG' mistake, as I was not getting 'bent' out of shape, was just giving my personal experience within the system, is all- Sorry-

7 Re: NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:10 am

MartyM

No need Terbo, that was not intended to be directed at you. Actually at first, I was starting to really get bent about this (more about the End Game thing), but then upon consideration, I realized I was getting excited before I knew for sure I had reason to. We just have to see how things roll out. Just have to get used to the fact that 'WE' are in charge of our lives, not some Bank or Bureaucrat...

8 Re: NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

terbo56

I stand corrected, and thankyou-We need to be in charge of our lives- NOT some commie, marxist, or leftist government- You are right,and actually, we really don't have far to go to obtain that! :easter: cheers

9 Re: NEW TREASURY REGULATIONS on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Herb Lady

MartyM, your thoughts on this are very down to earth and make sense. Thanks for sharing as it has helped me to see another side to this.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum