OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) Empty Intersting Post from a Facebook Friend. :) Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Update from #$%^: Im gonna post on here and you all can throw this around as you wish. I am really directing this post to people who are impatient and mainly the NAYSAYERS. A lot of confusion on the RV/ PPs/ global debt jubilee (notice my wording). AND THE PRESIDENT. AND ST GERMAIN..among other stuff.
First if I were you, as opinionated as you may be, you might wanna prepare yourself for the first round of these announcements..as President Obama will be a part of this. I was on the phone with a fellow white knight last night and over the course of an hour a lot of information has been let out. I will tell you all that the elitist that have ALMOST ruined our country cannot stop this OUT OF EARTH PRESIDENT we have, This is all i can say about that. PERIOD..dont ask!
Now..when deliveries happen we will see announcements start first. Our side has decided none ABSOLUTELY NONE monies will be put out in full mode until the first announcement comes with our debt jubilee. THATS primary! Behind will be the UST announcement and the RV/PPs being put out. NOW..only USA true documented citizens will receive any money through the AMERICAN roll programs. Any person who is a foreigner or here on work visa will HAVE to go back to their respective country for ANY ST Germain funding program reception. AS of september 2010 every country has become sovereign and has specified banks with gold backed reserve currency ready to be implemented. A lot of media reports right now are lies. The reason were so close now is the removal of the pope and the striping of the vaticans wealth. ALSO after the first money/UST announcements we will hear about the lawful congress and also the implementation of the ORIGINAL 13th amendment. AGAIN ILL SAY THIS WHOLE ISSUE PIVOTS ON THE TITLES OF NOBILITY 13TH AMENDMENT. every single congresssional law after 1859 is ILLEGAL..doesnt exist. EVERY executive order since 1991 is ILLEGAL..DOESNT EXIST because of eo 12778 signed in 1991. Thats why O is writing EOs left and right because he knows of this and knows he can bring down the LAWYERS in our administration and congress. The white knights needed one man on the inside...AND ITS WORKED. Now..if you are religious you better get off that train real fast and become spiritual. ST Germain is real, he is here along with several other ascended masters that are working to get this earth to the golden age. St germain could make gold out of lead, ingested this mutated liquid and was able to have THE HIGHEST vibrations..hence why he could ascend, fake his own death, and appear wherever and whenever he wants to.
LISTEN CLOSELY..St Germains trust is the one that is funding NESARA, the roll programs, and all gold backed currency in ALL countries THAT ARE NOW GOLD BACKED. What you all are hearing and fixing to see in banks and pps/rv monies is all through St Germain trust funds.
We all need to meditate/concentrate/ and prepare for the announcements that are coming, nothing else matters...cause it wont happen until these 3 hour long announcements come.
Many of you didnt know that Dennis Kucinich's brother was killed in 2009...the elite knew of Kucinich's writngs in NESARA and took out his brother. After that Obama and Kucinich were on a 45 minute flight and when they landed Kucinich's face was ghost white. We beleive that O had given him words and made sure he got out of the limelight to be safe (much like Robert Kennedy Jr).
Our team has had a hand inside the federal reserve and the us treasury, and congress/white house for years and years..moles if you will!
p.s remember NESARA was tried(TO NO AVAIL) to have been announced on several occasions starting on 9/11...AND THEY WERE ALL ON TUESDAY! :):):)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Sorry to hear of Kucinich's brother's death.
Let's all pray that it's announced this Tuesday!!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh and Thanks Purps!

shakes4life2

Congressman Dennis Kucinich's Brother, Frank Kucinich Jr. "Dies Suddenly"

« on: July 06, 2009, 05:30:23 PM »

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/10523

This is Dennis Kucinch`s third sibling to die in the last few years.

Frank
Kucinich Jr., a younger brother of Cleveland Congressman Dennis J.
Kucinich (D-OH), passed away at the age of 60 on Tuesday. A veteran of
the U.S. Marine Corps., Kucinich died suddenly on Tuesday at the Ohio
Veterans home.

Kucinich served in the military during the Vietnam
War, and following his time spent overseas he assisted many local
veterans' organizations in their activities.

In just the past
week, Frank accompanied his brother Dennis to a White House reception
where he met President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. The
President told Frank, "Thank you for serving. I'm proud of you."

Of meeting the President and Vice President, Dennis Kucinich said:

"Frank told me that was one of the proudest moments of his life. He
had a great love of country, which informed every moment of his life.
His patriotism was an inspiration to everyone in our family and to
everyone he met."

One of the seven children of Frank and Virginia Kucinich, Frank was the brother of Dennis, Gary, Theresa, Larry, the late Perry, and the late Beth Ann. Perry passed away in December 2007, and Beth Ann passed away in November 2008.

The
Kucinich family is receiving friends at the Golubski Funeral Home,
located at E. 65th and Fullerton Ave. in Cleveland on Sunday, July 5th
between 4:00 and 9:00pm. The funeral mass will be held on Monday, July
6th at St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, located at E. 65th and Forman
Ave., at 9:30am. Following mass, military honors and interment will be
held at Calvary Cemetary.

shakes4life2

There's this too.....

Title: Dennis Kucinich's sister passes away, only 1 year after his brother died
Post by: Biggs on November 12, 2008, 12:25:47 PM

is it just me or is the incidents of early death amongst Kucinich's siblings starting to look a bit odd

SAY SOME PRAYERS FOR DENNIS KUCINICH - HIS YOUNGEST SISTER JUST DIED SUDDENLY

Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Tuesday, 11 November 2008, 10:29 p.m.
Please keep Dennis and all his family in your prayers.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=135719

"Family Angel" Beth Ann Kucinich joins the angels
Congressman Dennis Kucinich's youngest sister, Beth Ann, passed away today.

Please keep her and the Kucinich family in your prayers and in your hearts.

CLEVELAND,
OH (Tues. Nov. 11) - Proud Army Veteran, Beth Ann Kucinich, beloved
youngest sister of Congressman Dennis Kucinich, died today, Veteran's
Day, at Veteran's Hospital in Cleveland, after a battle with acute
respiratory distress syndrome. She was 48 years old.

Her family was at her side throughout the three week ordeal, as she struggled to survive while on life support.

Beth
Ann Kucinich served in the US Army at Ft. Campbell, Kentucky. A
talented musician as well as an artist, she sold many of her works of
art to her fellow veterans at the Brecksville Veterans Center. Her
specialty was drawing famous cartoon characters for friends and loved
ones on special occasions.

An avid heavy metal fan, she attended
many local area concerts and practiced her own music with a guitar,
with an extraordinary impression of Janis Joplin.

"She was pure
love. Every action, every sentiment, every piece of art, every word she
spoke was an expression of love. Beth Ann was our family's angel, our
'Heavy Metal Angel', said her eldest brother Dennis.

"Our
brother, Perry, passed away last December. Beth Ann never got over
Perry's sudden passing. The two had been inseparable. She talked about
Perry constantly and she longed to be with him," Dennis said.

She
was the beloved mother of Asher; treasured sister of Dennis, Frank,
Gary, Teresa, Larry, and the late Perry Kucinich; and dear aunt and a
great aunt.

The Kucinich family will receive visitors at
Golubski Funeral Home, 6500 Fullerton Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio on
Wednesday, November 12, 4pm to 9pm, and on Thursday from 9:30 am until
11:00. The funeral service will begin at 11:00 am, with interment at
Calvary Cemetery

The Re-Elect Congressman Kucinich Committee

PO Box 110475 | Cleveland | OH | 44111 | 216-252-9000

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh my. That is so much pain for that one family. I can't even imagine nor would I ever want to imagine that type and amount of pain. Many blessings to the survivors!

Thanks Shakes.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Suspicious.... what do you think... is he giving them up for sacrifice?

terbo56

terbo56

We have been lied to for centuries- And this, sorry to say, is no different- we WAIT- AND just 'WHEN' is this 'new' announcement to take place? Anyone know? Any ideas?-I think there is more to this than meets our eyes- I can smell it- :bad boys: And personally, I think ALL the Kusinich family knew too much, and were interfering in what the 'House' had for plans- Our great presidency at work- I agree, Purpleskyz-It smells of conspiracy of the worst sort, doesn't it? Indeed- :shock: :x :affraid:

Last edited by terbo56 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Who are these people and why is it suspicious guys? :headscratching

terbo56

terbo56

NanneeRose, read the fourth and fifth post from the top of this thread- This will give you the insight to see who it was, and what was going on back then, and is STILL going on- :easter: : thumbs up: :cheers:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh yeah I see, for some reason the first post I saw before was Shakes second one! Weird! Thanks terbs!

terbo56

terbo56

You're welcome, my little 'cupcake'!!! :easter eggs: Elmo

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

:smileyeaster2:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum