Latest topics
» 20 Million Muslims March Against ISIS and The Mainstream Media Completely Ignores It
Today at 12:30 am by Serena1

» Trump wall spoof funny
Yesterday at 11:52 pm by Serena1

» Max Igan ~ PizzaGate - The Psyop Aspects - Watch The Misdirection
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can rh negative people recognize each others?
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Convergence, The Unveiling, The Collapse of the Artificial Timeline and the Migration to the Organic Timeline
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Unexplained Mystical Structure: Egyptian “Ankh Cross” Temple―Built By The Aztecs?
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Spirit Come
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Helmets Video and Supporters’ Demonstrations Confirm Lack of Credibility
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness rising: out of a world of conflict and noise by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Are We ? by Visionkeeper
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Illuminati and Planet X plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE UNIVERSE PREMIERE Show #1
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Girl, 10, in need of lung transplant moves doctor to tears after thanking him for being her ‘star’
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OVERT ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SCALAR WEAPONRY
Yesterday at 6:10 pm by Serena1

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Cannabis Oil Cured Girl's Leukemia After HPV Vaccine Broke Down Her Body: Hayley Willar Story
Yesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Pizzagate & Occultism
Yesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What would actually happen if all debt was erased?
Yesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could someone point me towards more info into the Zap/Susan/Poof debacle please?
Yesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Yesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» #NODAPL #StandingRock footage
Yesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 02, 2016
Yesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Introduction / Overview: The ‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Yesterday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - David Icke
Yesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical environmental collapse: Hundreds of millions of trees are dying in North America
Yesterday at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Christmas
Yesterday at 12:48 am by Serena1

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO

Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:56 pm

ymoilman2

Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO

Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 2:01 PM
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Finito

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SNosb2toDc

DAVID BOWIE - China Girl Lyrics
Artist: DAVID BOWIE
Album: Let's Dance
Genre: Rock
Listen while you read!
Songwriters: David Jones, James Osterberg

Greetings and Salutations;

Today in China;

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/chinas-new-president-promises-great-renaissance/2013/03/17

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/chinas-new-president-promises-great-renaissance/2013/03/17

No mention of Jack Lew or Christine Lagarde's presence there but, they are. It's stacking up to be kick off party. Raise some plum wine glasses up and shove this world into the 21st century. The rvs are on the move thru the world. The currency people are celebrating already. I hear they have already put some folks under house arrest so there will be no interruptions or delays, with the fulfillment of things the world has awaited.

Hint: same bunch that was held at camp david during the 2008 elections, cell phones removed and held.
Right down to the last moment and still they fight for survival. Like cock roaches, yank their legs off, they'll still keep it up.
No matter the chatter on the web, the reagan/mitterand protocols are very much alive, despite attempts to kill the chief people behind them. No such thing as the money has disappeared. Even coyotes can out trick themselves and end up in a trap. The 4th reich will not get the funding to start up again. There is enforcement but, no need for martial law so, some of you put the fire out, you got on top of your head. Don't believe everything you hear and only half of what you see. Illusion is how they worked the masses for years.

One of the biggest changes that happened out here was they made the vatican bank basel 3 compliant after the big hose out. One of the reason some folks are laying in hospitals right feeling 'peakish'. The new pope signed off when things were explained to him. When your self worth is totally wrapped up in money, when it's taken away you might get stomach problems...belly aches. The colon gets tied in knots. Don't know if you want to puke or have explosive diarrhea. But you can be sure that diaper makers are having max profits right now. Jeeze...even jamie dimon of jp morgan/chase is under a microscope right now, lolol I have to laugh, he was the guy who said basel 3 was unamerican, why because you can't steal anymore with impunity? He doesn't even own that bank so, I'm sure the owners have something planned for his 'vacation'.

Dealing with every little thing done in 100+ years to correct it all and move forward...equally across the globe, was an ordeal, no one wants to do again. Do it right now so you don't have to repeat it any time soon. Ok, I'll see you all later, got bigger fish to fry out in this big world. It had to end sometime. By all that I have, the end has come with new beginnings in the same moment. Like dominoes, one thing leads to another, do take a moment and observe. I know it's all new so, engage the common sense muscle and put it to good use. You ain't seen nothin' yet! If you need me, I'll be available until the door bell pulls me away.

Love and Kisses,

'There Will be Peace in the Valley'

Poofness

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:02 PM

2 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:01 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
ooooooo 'LIKE'

3 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:06 pm

terbo56

We have til just before the 22nd of May, and let's see just where this goes- I'm thinking we're gonna get lucky!And this isn't the only person, private or otherwise, that has told me that in the past 4 days-Think 'Grand' thoughts- :msn33: :penquin002:

4 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Herb Lady

Well I sure hope so terbo!

Thanks YM!

5 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:11 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yayyyyy terbs thanks so much for that boost today!! I am thinking 'super' grand thoughts!

6 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:36 pm

terbo56

This is what I have been informed of, and these people have no reason to fib to me, if you know what I mean- Lets stay calm, keep that date in mind, and see what transpires! I am excited as all get out!! :msn33: :penquin002: :dancing: bravo yes

7 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:46 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Well that's certainly not long to wait!! Thanks terbs I am so excited at the moment I could burst!!

8 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:59 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
:penquin002:

:jumping:

:fire works:

Elmo

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

9 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:02 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hahahahahahha man I love those penguins!!

10 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:14 pm

shakes4life

Did you mean the 22nd of March or May???

11 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:25 pm

terbo56

Hello, Shakes!!- That would be the 22nd of May, or maybe a little before-Alot going on, and I believe, the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterand Protocols should be released shortly, we'll have to wait and see on that, like I say, some very heavy shit going down in the next few months, BUT it is good for us!! :D thumbs up cheers

12 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:51 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hey shakes!! Hope you are well, haven't see you for a while!

13 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:21 pm

shakes4life

I'm hanging on....I have been down with a cold and sore throat....it is going around. My husband and daughter both had it!

So May 22nd is the financial change and the rv...is that what you are saying Terbo??

14 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:24 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Oh shakes that's not good I had that earlier this year and terbs has had it also! Isn't it amazing how we can be on opposite sides of the world with different seasons and still get sick at the same time with the same virus! Hope you get well soon!!

:smileyeaster1:

15 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:36 pm

terbo56

Basically, yes Things are happening now at a rather rapid pace, and moreso than they were earlier on in this investment- This has been explained to me by a few people that I am involved with in different investments- This WILL happen- Just hang tite-It could happen before that date-I'm psyched, I do know that!! :penquin002: cheers thumbs up

16 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Herb Lady

Hey shakes - hope you and your family all start feeling better very soon!

Question - doesn't or shouldn't NESARA have to be announced first????

17 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:51 pm

terbo56

There are still issues with the Nesara payouts- The cabal has tried to interfere, and that is being dealt with- I will have to look into it more in depth, and I will let you all know where that is headed, and where we stand with this at this point-I am going to look deeper into this, to see where things stand- thumbs up

18 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Herb Lady

Thanks terbo I appreciate that because unless I'm confused, for which I could be, I am under the impression that the debt from the debt based currency or fiat currency, as well as the fiat currency has to be gone in order for the asset backed currencies can come onto the scene or we definitely loose out.

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

19 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:05 pm

terbo56

Actually, quite the opposite,as we will NOT lose out- The Wanta Reagan- Mitterand protocols are being instituted, and the rest will come later, when the rest of the cabal, is restricted and unable to interfere- They can no longer make calls to higher ups to stop this any longer- Arrests of these commies has begun- This is coming together very fast- Just hang on- I'll find out more as it is afforded to me, plus, there are things I want to look up- {New information on our investment} Will keep all posted, just please bear with me- white cat

20 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:11 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Thanks terbs it is very much appreciated!! :msn33:

21 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:12 pm

terbo56

Ya'll are very welcome, no worries! cheers2

22 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
All sounds very encouraging here tonight!

:penquin002:

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

23 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:56 pm

terbo56

Purpleskyz, I am glad you approve!!- I tried to click on the above info post and it lead me nowhere, I need to get into this more, and I know there are some great things coming- I wonder if Ymoilman2 would indulge info as to his post above? It is in regards to the Washington Post info above, on top of the thread-{CHINA}- :msn33: - Thanks-

24 Re: Poofness - 3-17-13 --- FINITO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:03 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
I would like Yman to simply indulge LOL! Man of few words he is!!

terbs is brinigng us great info tonight purps, making me super excited he is!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum