Latest topics
» MK-Ultra Project, Monarch and Julian Assange
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks is Poison, Redux
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed)
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Asteroid impact damage from the Planet X system and MORE
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two Glowing UFO Over Mountains Newman, Georgia plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON "Served Notice" by House Conservatives, also to Paul Ryan
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by aestheticmedic

Yesterday at 9:15 pm by aestheticmedic

» WIKILEAKS: Julian Assange Safe and Still in Full Command of WikiLeaks According to Latest Tweet
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by aestheticmedic

» Wikileaks Director & Assange Mentor Gavin McFadyen Dies, Cause Unknown
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Enters Scorpio And The Dark Moon Awaits
Yesterday at 6:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What is Your Witch Name?
Yesterday at 6:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireballs recorded during the peak of the 2016 Orionids
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Churches Built On Top Of Inca Temples In Cusco Peru
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RV/GCR Weekend Chatter
Yesterday at 4:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Landa Global - October 2016 Calls & SCAM information
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Clark McClelland - Inside The Secret Space Program
Yesterday at 2:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ Vote for Rep Dave Schmidt Dinar Pumper Extraordinaire
Yesterday at 2:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oh, By The Way— Neil Keenan Isn’t Dead
Yesterday at 2:46 pm by MartyM

» RT Reports Obama, Bush, and Cheney arrest warrents
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by MartyM

» Anonymous RedCult - Operation Net Off, #OpNetOff.
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by aestheticmedic

» Spooky Quantum Camera Can Snap Photos Of ‘Ghosts’
Yesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Initiation Orders of We the People
Yesterday at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arcturian Group Message 10/23/16
Yesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» False Flag Attacks, élite criminality and politically expedient government-sponsored terrorism
Yesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Alien Attack’ Leaves 500 Dead In Texas As UFO ‘Fleet” Nears Earth
Yesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian ASSANGE WIKILEAKS e mail we've put CLINTON in jail !
Yesterday at 10:53 am by aestheticmedic

» China Officially Confirms The Existence Of Aliens And UFOs
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Realm of Manifestation, Mosaic Amplification, New Earth Matrix
Yesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ongoing Philippine Revolution is Catching Fire
Yesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trick or Treat: 13 True Ghost Stories to Get You in the Mood for Halloween
Yesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who’s Trying to Murder the Internet?
Yesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » IRAQI dinar revalue News CBI Currency Change 2013

IRAQI dinar revalue News CBI Currency Change 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This was emailed to me this weekend. Though it is from last October 2012, I think it is interesting and thought some here might like to see this.

Thanks to Jamie for the forward.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Hmmm very interesting!! So this was last year? They clearly state they are going to drop 3 zeros, that's not good is it?

Dropping the zeros means it will make it easier for the Iraqis to buy things,if they didn't, they would need a wheelbarrowload of dinar just for a loaf of bread with a big note{25,000 dinar}- This way, they would not need as much whenever the rate of the dinar is increased- The 'removal'of the zeros', does not apply to us, however, for example, if you have a 25,000 Iraqi dinar note, Rving at, say $3.00, that 25,000 note will still be worth 75,000 dollars, see what I'm getting at? To 'drop' the 3 zero notes, means to 'take them off the streets' of Iraq, until the Banks over there have gotten them all rounded up-In the several years to come, the only large notes left will be used for Government, or 'Country' purchases-That's what the large notes will be used for over there-The 'BIG' notes we hold upon exchange will go back to our treasury, and then eventually back to Iraq, OR used for oil credits over there, which ever our government decides to do with them- ok wink cheers :D thumbs up

Ohhhhhhhhh ok I finally get it!!! Thanks for that terbs!!

I am not a guru, and do not want to be labeled as such- I just want you people to know that I am privy to information from very trusted people in the investment world, and am letting you all know what I am being informed of at this time- It is a very good thing, I can assure you- just hang tite and don't let go of your dreams- Things are happening now, and will continue to do so- Remember that Shabibi had mentioned the change in power of the Iraqi dinar, and is supposed to be the 'STRONGEST' currency in the world- And it was to happen in 2013- Keep that in mind-Go back in the archives and see, back around April-May, 2012-And you will see what I am talking about-I truly believe the Dinar will give the U.S. dollar a big run for it's money- I have no doubts about that whatsoever! thumbs up

terbs do you think we will see the bigger rates like $7?

It is a 'Possible' scenario, although a start at a dollar or two, and then work it's way up to that, it may take some time, but it IS a possibility, and I am inclined to stay at that point for now, as things are still a bit unsettled but I believe we have a great chance of seeing a good rate to start out with, if you can, wait until the rate goes up, and then cash in more as you see fit or as you need to-Just make sure to get your best exchange rate you can get, and make sure you have an honest tax advisor or accountant, as it is better to be safe, than sorry- You all came too damn far to lose this by not paying attention to the little details!! That is what my plan is- Exchange a small note or two to level out the bills and monthly expenses, get my wife a new vehicle of her choice, god knows she deserves it and needs it, and just sit back and see how high it will go-We should have two years from the point of RV to do this, but don't wait too long, as if it drops fast and it has happened, you'll kick yourself in the ass, and you don't want that to happen- If by chance it goes $7-8.00, or higher, I am all in, and I am done and will diversify into Silver,possibly an oil future or two, maybe a bit of Gold, Platinum, or Palladium, it is higher priced than gold right now, and will be an asset later on down the road, because then, I can basically name my own price down the road, see what I'm saying?- It is something for all to think about- Let your investments work for you, just don't let them run away with you- Use your head, invest wisely, and you should have no trouble, and if this is done right, you will be set for life!! :penquin002:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum