Latest topics
» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets”

Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets”

Posted on 2013/03/19 by kauilapele

Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” 120911_0908_sun_solar_disc_in_hand_dscf2148_240px9While the OPPT Radio show
was going on yesterday, where was I (not that anyone would have asked
that question)? I was “called away”. That’s a little bit like “towed
away” (now, sing to the tune of “Noel”: “Towed away, towed away, towed
away… Where do you go when you’re tow-ohed away?”… all Firesign Theater
listeners would know… Giant Toad Supermarkets… “Drop your load on the
Giant Toad”).

But there was a release of a few items that had to be done, for the
planet. At Kilauea. I’m not going to share exact details, but had to do
with planting four energy devices given to me early 2012. I knew they
were not mine… for me, myself, and I, at least. Yesterday I got that the
first three were to be used to release stuff for the planet, at and for
Kilauea. And the last one was for rebirthing of new energy for this new
age.

So I stopped for gas on the way. Mileage on car was 60666. Gallons used, 6.6. Total of 6 6′s. Something special about that.

I was kind of “in joy” all the way there, and all the way back. And
all the way back I listened to the OPPT-IN show. The energy was quite
high up there, and I “got” what was being communicated.

Today, from G., heard the Pope was officially “Pope-ified”. And
according to G, the ceremony was quite “high up there” as well. Not your
run of the mill type “Pope-ification”.

So where all this goes, who knows. But my nose, smells something, like a rose. And with that prose, I close….

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum