Latest topics
» The Old Lady in the Cedar Forest…
Today at 11:01 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Tree Beings as Allies…
Today at 11:00 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» What do tree rings sound like when played like a record? It's hauntingly beautiful.
Today at 10:56 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Orgy Of Rothschild Bankers: No Such Thing As Conspiracies
Today at 10:38 am by topspin2

» Archaeologists Uncover Enigmatic 5,000 Year Old Temple Complex on Orkney Isle
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Fleet Of UFOs Over London Following Jet plus MORE
Today at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» One King to Rule Them All by TS Caladan
Today at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Osbourne's Standard
Today at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» JFK: ‘There Is No Evidence Hitler Died During WW2’
Today at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Entering a Sober New Age - Ida Lawrence
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Donald Trump on WeinerGate in 2011 (Mandela Effect?)
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01
Today at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sounds from Sweden Recorded on Video
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» I can’t feel what I want to feel?
Today at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Propaganda of Human Suffering
Today at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ FBI Probing Nibiru Writers, Researchers, and Believers plus MORE
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mind Control Through Religion in the Draco Empire
Today at 7:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Engineering, Agenda 21 & Transhumanism - The Secret Manipulation of Humanity - David Icke
Today at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Can See a ‘Stick of Butter from Space’ — The Billion Dollar Spy Agency You’ve Never Heard Of
Today at 7:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JAN 25 #2: GLOBAL CALL (TO SCAM THE GULLIBLE OUT OF DONATION MONEY)
Today at 12:25 am by robert18

» Giza Plateau 2017: Obvious Evidence Of Lost Ancient High Technology
Yesterday at 5:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizza Too Spicy For Alex Jones? Changes Pizzagate Stance the DAY Before D.C. Protests!
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EPIC: Black Knight UFO "MESSAGE Translated" 'OUR HOME IS EPSILON BOOTIS, a DOUBLE STAR'
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/19 - 3/25
Yesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Oil Leak in North Dakota, 3 Times Worse Than Reported !! March 25 2017
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - The Truth May Scare You... (Secrets of NWO Rockefeller Family EXPOSED)
Yesterday at 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more
Yesterday at 3:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Red Haired Giants & Sitecah - Lovelock Cave, Nevada
Yesterday at 11:28 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Frequency stones, red headed race, Nevada, activation and depth charge!
Yesterday at 11:25 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Consciousness Of Economics & Urban Farm Project Trailer Video
Yesterday at 11:23 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» NIBIRU News ~ German Fake Sun Validates Planet X Researchers plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - UFO decloaked over Popocatépetl Volcano plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #FullDisclosure Update - March 25, 2017
Yesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » ZORRA FROM HOLLOW EARTH SATURDAY, MARCH 23RD

ZORRA FROM HOLLOW EARTH SATURDAY, MARCH 23RD

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ZORRA FROM HOLLOW EARTH SATURDAY, MARCH 23RD on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:30 am

ymoilman2

ZORRA FROM HOLLOW EARTH
SATURDAY, MARCH 23RD

Click Here:
http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/files/2177519/uploaded/HE%20MARCH%2023%202013.mp3
Allow Time to Load!

2 hours 19 minutes

To listen by telephone: 1-712-432-3131 + 72774494

What a special call! We began with good information from Peter, telling us of a continuing race of Atlanteans with surface access from southern Brazil. Peter explained the origination and expansion of Heart-Mind and how it differs from Mind-Mind. Quezar and Zaraya gave information on Nataure Spirits and Fairies, and how to reach them. Dale gave an update on his many orders for the Lemurian Healing Rods.
Dale's website: http://www.lemurian-crystal-headbands.com/ ZORRA gave a powerful Healing Pulse. He also lifted the filter to allow us to experience the full intensity of the cosmic energies now energizing Gaia Q & A: Duality? Timelessness? - Fear is falling away - Another asteroid due here on Tuesday - Wild animals feeling the new LOVE energies and approaching humans with love - Should we build dome homes? - Should we plant gardens this year? - Why and how did Lemuria sink 5,000 feet? - How are babies conceived and born in Hollow Earth? - How should I direct my life focus now? - Are there openings from Atlanta? - Getting reports of healing responses now from Zorra's Healing Pulse - My dog just died - Tell me about art and music in Hollow Earth - Should I sell back my Iraqui Dinar? - Zorra, tell us about your spouse - New information on The Gathering - Why do we need the to use the Light Chambers? - Tell us why other sites credited the Pleiadians with destroying the asteroid - Who will destroy the one arriving on Tuesday, March 26th? - The proper way to spell "Aghartan." - Where is incoming asteroid supposed to hit? - Who is the walk-in Ascended Master we know as "The Pope?" - Coming Disclosure and new Monetary System - Prosperity Programs? - There will be a very special speaker at the National Press Conference in Washington DC (not Zorra) - Zorra will go to this 5-day press conferenace and speak directly with the media - We will initiate a Donation Program to contribute to the cost of going to Washington DC - Are there still new souls being newly created? - Again, at People's Disclosure, National Press Conference on TV, the "Special Guest" will "do something" before the whole nation and we will know who he is - Where did the uncloaked space ship land on the East Coast? - Why Light Chambers? - Aligning with the Fairies - The Galactics told Zorra to put back the filter as causing accidents, people disoriented - Sink holes in Louisiana - Any Cities of Light near Miami? - She received 30 earthquake warnings for Canary Islands - Follow Nancy Tate's www.TreeOfTheGoldenLight.com, especially Thursday March 21st (Anne will be posting on RECORDED CALLS) - Quasar: Yes ... we will be at National Press Conference - Zaraya returns, and where has he been in Zorra's body??? - What did he see??? - And what does NASA think about a meteor slowing down?? - Wow! - This call left us all on an exhilerated "high!" - Don't miss it!

Herb Lady

Ok. Obviously I'm having some difficulites getting any of these links to work.
Does anybody have any suggestions?????? Thanks ahead of time!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum