OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night

03/25/2013

Hello Everybody:

I have stayed silent to allow for this to play out, but now I am very excited after what I was just told.

The timing for the release of the "new" rate of the Iraqi dinar has been agreed upon. The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st! (No fools day joke either friends)
this information has just been acquired by people who deal directly with payment distribution for contracted services.

This is the department that my husband works for and he has been telling me that as soon as payment schedules are released, Iraq will then revalue their currency!

I have complete faith that this is finally the end of this long endeavor for the Iraqi people.

Start smiling : )

Wife in the Know

Link:
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/03/wife-in-the-know-post-emailed-to-dinar-
recaps-monday-night.html

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ymo!

"The rate of 3.42 is to appear on April 1st!":Wife in the Know post emailed to Dinar Recaps Monday night 853773023

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Cool!!! Works for me!
Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

terbo56

terbo56

Please- Stay grounded-Another guru? Keep your feet on the ground- She/he's been around awhile under a different name-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It is funny... the wife in the know....

My group also knows a wife of a senator.

She has told us that her hubby verified it is only a short time away.

I believe her. She truly is in the know. I wonder if this is the same woman.

terbo56

terbo56

Until Maliki is gone from Parliament, this ain't gonna happen- They are working on that right now, and IF it does, I will be totally shocked, but really, I don't see it happening right now, maybe a couple of months from now, it could very well happen-- :surprised:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum