OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very Uplifting Updates:Friday Night Dinar Chatter 03/29/2013

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Friday Night Dinar Chatter
03/29/2013

New BATMAN call tonite (Friday) 9:00 p.m.(edt)....(559) 726-1300...

PIN # 624765#....this is pure BATMAN...

PLEASE JOIN THIS CALL....see you there

Blaino: rumor has it that we are go for reval from the top of the hour (5:00pm central, minutes ago) and going FORWARD.... Sounds GOOD.... However, i am holding the "turbo button" down on plan b anyway!

Blaino] THIS EVENT WILL NOT.... WILL NOT.... WILL NOT BE: "EARLY CASH OUT" (OR CASH IN); EXCHANGE OR ANY SUCH SO CALLED DEAL

[Blaino] WE HAVE A NAME FOR THIS PROJECT, BUT FOR NOW WE WILL CALL THIS "PLAN B"

[RedBull] Blaino So your hope is that if this takes longer than is currently projected, you are giving us a means to move forward while we wait -- but that will NOT be considered an early exchange?

Blaino] RedBull YES! GIVE YOURSELF A CIGAR! OK, LATER ALL... GOT LOTS TO DO... OFF TO DO IT!

[Blaino] here's the DEAL... And just read and understand... (we do not need a lot of comments) $ from one account can be very easy to move to another account in the same "system" or BANK... This kind of transfer has a NAME... You do NOT.... You do not need to share that here or comment further on

[CarrolBeams] Hi everyone....I heard the Dragon is done....no more hold ups..or else!!!....and after having a chat..

[wtfsmdh] CarrolBeams woohoo

[CarrolBeams] got this song stuck in my head;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDkthDdiiBE

[CarrolBeams] song: is Tonights gonna be a good good night..I really like that song

CarrolBeams] I cleaned out my email..don't want to miss anything

[sailman] CarrolBeams good afternoon -- do you have any information about PP and CE results for Canadian friends

[CarrolBeams] sailman going out

[CarrolBeams] ya know..there was an Article out today...about how China is going be drilling bunches of wells n Iraq...they[re not going to want to be paid in worthless currency

[CarrolBeams] ok..I'll be back later...just wanted to say hi..and share a rumor..or two.

[pianogirl]
GM all.... Just received a rare text from my nephew--connected to banking side. Received call from WF banker--between now and Sunday! (Lines up with TK) banker said it may take up to 15 days to get people in to do exchange. woohoo1

[pianogirl] I get really excited when he texts. Has texted only 3-4 times during this saga. He doesn't hang around chats or anything, just told them to call him when it's time to go to bank. Thus I sit up and listen when I hear from him. His info does line up with TK's about this weekend, which is double excitement!

[Capt Ron] let's take a step back and look at this from this perspective:

[Capt Ron] if as appears likely, the accord between iraq and kuwait ref their border will be signed....

[Capt Ron] ...and if, as appears likely, all of the remaining actions to remove Iraq from Ch7 appear to be almost done if not already done, then....

[Capt Ron] ...what ELSE remains that needs to get done before the Ch7 goes away?

[Capt Ron] ....lemme think now.......umm...

[goin4broke] Rv.

Precious] 29-03-2013 Kuwaiti Prime Minister: File border with Iraq over .. And I am ready to go to Baghdad, even if they wanted me to go today Baghdad .. confirmed Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Sabah, said his country ended file border with Iraq and replaced what اعتراه of problematic latest compensation Iraqi farmers who were affected by maintenance of border markers between the two countries through the construction of approximately 200 residential units alternative to them in cooperation with Iraqi government.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum