OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar 04/04/2013

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Stevel Update - Post From Peoples Dinar
04/04/2013

11 Comments

FREEDOM 1: Steve, I know you wrote last week that was your last post. However, would it be possible to give a brief synopsis of where we are at this week? So many of us are anxious not hearing a word from anyone? OCRUSH, etc. It would help many of us to just hear something from you if that is possible. Thank you, and thank you for all you do

STEVE: I am out of town but will do what I can from iPad later today. It is all extremely good or should say great and excellent. Blessings, Steve

Actually I am not anxious. I know what has been done in Iraq and with the government, and where this investment is going and you will love it. I said last week, a few more laws need to get passed, two of them did yesterday.

I am very content and ready to post this list of banks possible as early as next week, but perhaps next week. Blessings, Steve

JeffB: Thank you Steve!! Lets all not forget that there is a vote on Saturday for the Antiquities Law.

STEVE: Already taken care of and addressing them immediately. This is huge. Blessings, Steve
Comments
82nd
04/04/2013 10:54am
What kind of timeline are we looking at ? Days? Weeks? Months? Just curious
thedinarkid link
04/04/2013 10:57am
I have been waiting to see something from Steve, Ray, OCrush, Wife in the know since Monday. It seems as though everyone is holding their opinion for some reason. I for one would love to see some more from these fine people. It would go a long way to providing some comfort to those who have had their hopes dashed once again by all the build up last week. Too many are living by the minute on this RV happening to help them recover from the hard financial times we have all been going through. Hopium is very powerful. I feel there are tens of thousands that could use a dose right about now to see them to the end of this most unbelievable, stress ladden ride that some of us have been on for years now.
Here's to the above mentioned intel providers for all they have done for us to date and I encourage them to give us some more good intel to get us through to the end.
thedinarkid
undertaker
04/04/2013 11:23am
Dito, could not have said it better. ulltimately it is in Gods hands. "There is a reason and purpose for everything under the sun" Eccleslastes-Old Testament.
REE_CHARD
04/04/2013 11:27am
The best advise would be to not hold onto every word said . The best advise is to remember that this is a risk as with any other investment . The long term commitment you had 10 years ago should be still in your thinking . Don't bank your life on something that does not exist yet . Be happy with the news , because now more than ever the path is looking great . But the carpet can still come out from under us . If you are anxiously waiting for these people to hold your hand through this , then the anxiety you are feeling is of your doing and can't be blamed on anyone else . If you are having financial difficulties , spend less time on these forums waiting for a miracle and get your hands dirty .
MysteryLadyFAN
04/04/2013 11:28am
I second that, kid! What you shared is exactly how I feel.

I hope we hear from them and it's nice that Steve said something but would love to hear especially from WITK.
TICK TOCK
04/04/2013 11:41am
thedinarkid, it does seem as many are holding their opinions. Was pretty surprised when Okie had his defcon 2 post removed yesterday. I gave it some thought. The post did say do not call the banks but I bet some insane people did exactly the opposite of what okie said. Maybe that's why it was removed. Or maybe PTB told him to remove it.
Crash
04/04/2013 11:22am
Good morning and thanks to all for the hard work you have done over the years of ups and downs. Life truly is a roller coaster ride. It can be fun for a while but I think we are all ready to get off this ride and head onto our next venture.
Like so many, I truly believe we are close to the end. Lots of god news out there. The IMF and World Bank are working hard in helping Iraq restructure there banking system which will help the CBI with international banking. This will allow Iraq to start normalizeing the dinar to the dollar. I believe this is part of the process the CBI must accomplish.
I thought they would also have to be releases from chapter VII to RV/RI.
I am uncertain about that now and wonder if the IMF is the trigger puller. Regardless, It is pretty obvoius that Iraq is trying to get what needs done with no help from Maliki.
Iraq is a rubics cube of confusion and disinformation but it finally looks like all the peices may be comeing together. :-) KEEP SMILING :-)
Now back to my coffee and then gotta walk the dogs.....
Sunshine
04/04/2013 11:27am
Steve, I cannot say enough for your kindness! Thank you for keeping us informed, even in the midst of your busy schedule and your "real life"!! I pray blessings over you and your family today!
Crash
04/04/2013 11:49am
Today and tomorrow is one of seven Chinese holidays. The Qingming holiday also known as the pure brightness festival ohnoring the dead and the beginning of there spring agriculture.
Havent heard to much about China lately regarding the RV but thought I would mention it.
caddylady89 link
04/04/2013 12:04pm
Yes, the last time that we heard from the wife in the know she said we was good to go for the 1st of April...i wonder if she knows why it didnt go then and if or when it will..... would love to hear from her...
Dr. M.J.Randy link
04/04/2013 12:12pm
Dear Steve Up Date,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I realize that it is difficult to relax at times. But if you can, this is the time. Try and accept the idea and concept that we are in an investment where we can not make the event {RI or RV} happen any sooner. One can accept the concept that, "It is in God's hands." or "What is meant to be, will be." What we do know for sure, is that the event will happen, as sure as there will be a tomorrow. So all we can do is wait and know that millions of people are also waiting. So we are not alone. Keep the faith, stay strong and believe. God bless.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Yman for bringing this to us!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum