OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

US VATICAN/CROWN COURTS are CLOSING DOWN and BURNING RECORDS (but its not in the media for some strange reason:)

Posted by nesaraaustralia ⋅ April 7, 2013 ⋅ Leave a Comment

Filed Under current-events

For those of you who haven’t seen this from Ken Bartle:
5:15 PM
Date: 6 April 2013 6:30:38 PM AWST
To: “Ken”
Subject: RE: US Courts close but not in the media!!!

Hi Ken,

I thought you might want to tell everyone that here in Austin, Tx
last night I was speaking with a man who was perplexed. He said his
brother had gone to court yesterday and when he got there, no one was
there and there were no docs!

I also know someone in New Orleans who works at the court house. She
says they shut down. A very powerful attorney is assisting and says he
is happy he is no longer an attorney. She said they can not talk about
details but they are closed and burning all records. She says they are
making private calls to inform folks of the changes.

Wow…

Also I live in this hotel with government officials staying here for
some supposed graduation preparing to happen with the FBI, the secret
service, the state troopers, the police and the military. We can all
hear each other from our hotel rooms. I overheard them talking about how
the war is over. How there will not be another war. How we have entered
into a time of peace. How he can not give orders because he does not
know how to go forward.

This is all a HUGE wow and the media is not speaking a word!!!

Thought you may like to know!

57 shots o’ rum ago · Care not fer such trifles · Watch this here scrawlin’ · Denounce this misdeed

Spied by 3

Ye an’ thar scurvy dog Charlie Cooper be enjoyin’ this.

Jane Evershed

http://news.uscourts.gov/friday-closures-curtailed-service-sequestration-hits-courts

Thanks to: http://nesaraaustralia.com

MartyM

MartyM

Strange indeed... wish they would shut them all down until they get the system replaced...
Here's hoping ! yes yes yes

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

OK

http://www.asset-protection-101.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

So, am I tempted to call or go by the courthouse tomorrow on my way to work to see if this is nation wide or not??????? Yeah, I'm kind of curious, I might!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ooops posted that under the wrong one! Apparently the same thing is going on in Texas and New Orleans as well, according to the other post on the scrolling list of postings.
Sorry my bad - just tired from too much yard work today!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

ok, i'm not loosing it - it's the same post under a different heading!

never mind - nite!

angels77

angels77

This sounds good and I hope it means what I think it means... however, that website mentions sequestration. Anyone want to comment further on what this closing means to you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum