OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fracking Company Admits Criminal Responsibility
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Phenomenon Filmed in Ecuador
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Reveal US Military Personnel Intercepted Coded Messages About Assassination Plot
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyToday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Uncounted Vaccine Deaths on Our Highways and Railways
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 12/02/22
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» French study looks at potential for fully covid jabbed to “shed” byproducts onto others
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOP Senators Say They Will Block Military Funding Unless Vaccine Mandate Scrapped
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian PM Tells US to Drop Charges Against Julian Assange
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top Oncologist: Cancer in Patients Exploding After COVID Shots
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk "Confident" Brain Chip Company Neuralink Can Begin Human Trials In Six Months
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» IRS Warns Americans To Report Annual PayPal, Venmo Transactions Exceeding $600 Per Year
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Archeologists Rediscover an Ancient Peruvian Fresco That Hasn't Been Seen In 106 Years
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes Wide Open - We Need More CowBell
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vaccine Cult Wants to Rid the Earth of Anti-Vaxxers by Labeling Them Insane and Dangerous
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ka-Boom!!!
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: December
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEAD MEN DON’T TALK: Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI Wants 66 Years to Release Seth Rich Laptop Data It Said It Didn’t Have
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» “My Boy Is Dead From The Vaccine, F **K YOU!” Angry Dad Tells Weak Soy Boy Trudeau
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The Revolt in China: What It Means by Jon Rappoport
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Catherine Austin Fitts & Dark Journalist: The CDBC (Central Bank Digital Currency) Biometric Control Grid
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Second Death Linked to Potential Antibody Treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage

MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage

Saturday, April 6th, 2013. Filed under: Alternative Knowledge Child Abuse New World Order Secret Societies

MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage Charles_savile_aide

Privileged perverts prance in public view on the public dime. When will the trance be broken? Wake the hell up, world!

(from Steve, a dear friend at PhilosophersStone MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage Icon_smile

Please watch all of this, and then act. Many people will find this
video disturbing and may feel they cannot watch it to the end. But if
you don’t watch it you have become part of the problem of a society
denying the reality of what is happening on a daily basis.

Steve Says…

“OUT FUCKING RAGEOUS – THEY CALL THEMSELVES POLICE OFFICERS ? – LOCK THE PSYCHOPATHIC CUNTS UP…”

Agreed. Totally. This is seriously fucked up. We were moved to tears
of pain mixed with rage. Fantastic, true reporting here and extremely
motivating. Watch it all. And please pass it far and wide. – Zen

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

Anonymous

Well, I for one could not watch. I had trouble understanding/hearing what was being said. I guess they took this baby, but why? What is going on?

terbo56

terbo56

They need to be put to death, all the baby rapers of the world- They have no f'n reason to breathe our air-Shoot them all at a firing squad, that's the only way you'll ever get rid of them, and start doing it now, there are too many of them out there, and keep going 'til they are ALL f'n dead-Previous Popes, and the new one-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

T I keep telling you that death is to good for these guys...
Medical testing......

Anonymous

WAIT! Are you telling me they took this baby from the parents, why? And put it in an orphan home for the paedos? I cannot deal with this. I'm leaving to go shove my head in a pile of sand.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahaha Yes this happens all the time!! If you could hear them this was the 3rd child removed. Now keep in mind there is always another perspective buy they looked like they were in anguish to me.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I'm sorry I just can't watch this video. Just can't.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum