OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens.

+3
NanneeRose
PurpleSkyz
ymoilman2
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

RV HOT, HOT, HOT NEWS

Informed by Intel Sources --- confirmed that:

Now hearing rumors that the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens in Reno.

Rate is 6.73 and still climbing as of an hr ago.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Whoa! This is getting better and better!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

whoa thats sooooo good LOL! Thanks Yman!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

Like I said................

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL terbs it's all good it might be right! C'mon now get on the excitement wagon!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

I'd like to, NanneeRose, but I can't- The ass end of the 'wagon' rotted and fell off two years ago with all the shit that has been transpired back and forth -I'm NOT riding it again- I know better-Apparently people think I'm talking out of my north end while I'm walkin south-

happywelshguy

Sorry folks.

I believe that rumor was debunked as being "UNTRUE"

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I dont think your talking out your north end I am just an exciteable person lol I dont get disappointed when it doesnt happen either, I used to but not anymore!

HWG Bummer!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks HWG! Sure was a fun thought though.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

MartyM

My thought to remember... Without Hope and dreams, there is no progress and thus nothing to live for. Stagnation is Not really stagnant, it is a decay or descent. jmho

:spring has spr :spring has spr

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

happywelshguy

Sorry folks.....

I wish it had been true.

I'm sooooooooooooooo ready for the RV to manifest

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh... that's ok! I like that we are bringing each other up and keeping our spirits high!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes but it the debunking can be debunked! I'm having fun with the rate at the moment, and it's giving my poor ol hubby real hope that he very soon wont have to do the hard work that they do (at his age it's brutal) and be way from home anymore. So we're having fun with it at least!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum