OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  Thousands of People to Form Human Chain Around U.K. Parliament to Demand Freedom for Assange
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Digital concentration camp.
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 10:31 am by ANENRO

» Scientists use mosquitos to deliver experimental malaria vaccine
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scottish Government Orders Investigation Into Recent Spike in New Born Baby Deaths
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal judge orders FBI to release contents of Seth Rich’s laptop
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Insanity That Grips Washington
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thirty Former FBI Agents Stand Up For Whistleblower Who Exposed The FBI For Targeting Conservatives
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada Has A Food Affordability Problem
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Musk unveils new $20K humanoid robot
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Big “We Told You So” Moment: Spain Admits to Chemtrail …
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Borgs Of War’, Human Cyborgs Are Just The Beginning – By Dr. Robert W. Malone
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy Attempting To Remove Sailor Who Refused Vaccine Under ‘Pretext’ Of Attempted Desertion: Attorney
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» mRNA Jab Shown to Cause Encephalitis
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyToday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» CLAIM: COVID Vaccines Have Already Killed 20 Million People & Injured Over 2 Billion Worldwide
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyYesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ian Aftermath
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tragedy: 20-Year-Old Med Student Dies from Heart Attack ONE DAY After Covid Vaccine
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyYesterday at 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  CBD oil 101: a user’s guide
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Scientists find 40,000-year-old star maps featuring ‘sophisticated knowledge of constellations’
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof you can't fix stupid - Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again!
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tropical Storm Ian still pounding Florida in ‘500-year flooding event’; 2.6M without power: Live updates
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Monkey House
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rapper Coolio Dies From Massive Heart Attack – Doctors Baffled ... of course they are
the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens.

the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens.

+3
NanneeRose
PurpleSkyz
ymoilman2
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

RV HOT, HOT, HOT NEWS

Informed by Intel Sources --- confirmed that:

Now hearing rumors that the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens in Reno.

Rate is 6.73 and still climbing as of an hr ago.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Whoa! This is getting better and better!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

whoa thats sooooo good LOL! Thanks Yman!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

Like I said................

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL terbs it's all good it might be right! C'mon now get on the excitement wagon!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

I'd like to, NanneeRose, but I can't- The ass end of the 'wagon' rotted and fell off two years ago with all the shit that has been transpired back and forth -I'm NOT riding it again- I know better-Apparently people think I'm talking out of my north end while I'm walkin south-

happywelshguy

Sorry folks.

I believe that rumor was debunked as being "UNTRUE"

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I dont think your talking out your north end I am just an exciteable person lol I dont get disappointed when it doesnt happen either, I used to but not anymore!

HWG Bummer!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks HWG! Sure was a fun thought though.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

MartyM

My thought to remember... Without Hope and dreams, there is no progress and thus nothing to live for. Stagnation is Not really stagnant, it is a decay or descent. jmho

:spring has spr :spring has spr

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

happywelshguy

Sorry folks.....

I wish it had been true.

I'm sooooooooooooooo ready for the RV to manifest

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh... that's ok! I like that we are bringing each other up and keeping our spirits high!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes but it the debunking can be debunked! I'm having fun with the rate at the moment, and it's giving my poor ol hubby real hope that he very soon wont have to do the hard work that they do (at his age it's brutal) and be way from home anymore. So we're having fun with it at least!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum