OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"My Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group":Wife in the Know Thursday nigh

+2
terbo56
ymoilman2
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Wife in the Know Thursday night post emailed to Recaps
04/11/2013

Hello everyone-

Many of you i'm sure have been wondering why I have not returned to follow up my April 1st RV statement. I have remained silent for a very good reason. Despite what you may have been hearing on the "dinar sites" the Iraqi Dinar did in fact revalue on the 1st of April and at the rate of 3.42 as I have been saying.

The Tier exchange method has been taking place with Tier 1 individuals completed. Tier 2 will be over and completed by the 15th of April. At that point, the official Iraqi dinar exchange rate will be adjusted by the Central Bank of Iraq, and be made known to the world. All other individuals holding Iraqi's currency will be able to exchange their dinar at that point.

THE SAME RATE WILL APPLY TO EVERYBODY!

I know this to factual because my Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group. We as all other participates in Tier's 1 & 2 were credited in our bank accounts the amount according to our dinar holdings. The money is in there, but will not be accessible until the official rate change by the Central Bank of Iraq.

I am truly sorry for not being able to explain the entire process in my earlier posts, but I was not informed as to the procedure until after the 1st of April.

I hope this makes everyone smile : )

Take Care Friends.

Wife in the Know

terbo56

terbo56

AHHHHHHHH, the weekends-

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

shakes4life

:headscratching UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....more smoke?? Who knows!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I have been hoping that the smoking machine was broken by now!

shakes4life

Me too HL....it is getting a bit redundant!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

it's like if they love seeing us all stuck in a ground hog's day scenario!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yeah

Well I for one can handle a little smoke... :bad boys:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

that kind - yes; this kind - ohn!

terbo56

terbo56

Hey Scooby, where's the baggie? Roll me a doobie, and pass it to Shaggy!! :bad boys:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

ha!

shakes4life

LOL...you all are funny! :jumping:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Agreed! Everybody here has certainly put a laugh in my day!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Baaahahahahahahahaha as a non smoker of any kind you guys just cracked me up LOL so funny!!

Hmmmmm Wifey are you telling us liiiiieeeess? Does this mean if it in fact did RV that we cant buy any more at the current rate or what cause I am a bit confused now?

Thanks Yman for bringing this over to us!! Very interesting indeed!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum