OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

Dinar Rate still climbing ---- above 8. CONFIRMED

Dong Rate nearing 1.0 and climbing.

Wells Fargo taking care of politicians first, Tier 2, cashing in there vouchers in Reno yesterday. Numerous Executive private jets on the tarmac in Reno. CONFIRMED

THE ORIGINAL FARM CLAIMS HAVE BEEN CASHED IN YESTERDAY. THESE ARE THE INITIAL 10 FAMILIES & THEIR HEIRS. CONFIRMED

IRS TERMINATED 4/15/13. All communications to be returned after 4/14/13. AWAITING

CORP GOVT TERMINATED 4/15/13. AWAITING

Obama Meeting Bankers met yesterday to discuss new financial organization under the Republic without the Federal Reserve.

Announcement on mainstream media anticipated yesterday evening --- STILL OPEN.

Tier 1 & 2 Done Yesterday w/ some latecomers --- CONFIRMED

Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN

THE BALL IS NOW IN WELLS FARGO COURT!
THE BALL IS AGAIN IN WELLS FARGO COURT!

Is Wells Fargo corrupt with Bush/Buffet operatives?

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks heaps Yman!

What I want to know is this, will we get the same rate as tier 1 & 2 or will it drop and we get a lesser amount, which is ok with us but why should the already rich get a higher rate than us? This tier thing is really confusing me!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

I believe it is-Wells Fargo, given the chance, will rip you off, Just like Wachovia, Bank of America, etc- Protection of your RV money should be Credit union, ask your local credit union if they know anything about the FDIC raiding accounts there- A lot of credit unions are private entities- It's worth a try, look into it-You want to keep your money, not lose it to those government idiots- : thumbs up: :cheers:

terbo56

terbo56

Nothing to worry about 'til this happens- Everyone should get the same rate-I think it would be illegal for banks to pull that kind of shit- :spring has spr

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well that's what I thought, it will show at the same time everywhere and that everyone will get the same rate? I'm going with that anyway!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

That's what I'm thinkin- Good deal!! :woohoo:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes I think so too!

Well I am off to be terbs its 1.30 a.m. and I am knackered! Iwill see you in the am/pm, have a great day and be safe!! xx

terbo56

terbo56

You, too- We'll be here when you get here! XXXOOO

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:Thanks heaps Yman!

What I want to know is this, will we get the same rate as tier 1 & 2 or will it drop and we get a lesser amount, which is ok with us but why should the already rich get a higher rate than us? This tier thing is really confusing me!

Please read the following post.

Bluwolf Friday morning post emailed to Recaps

04/12/2013

As I have read there are written words of a specific 3+ rate when no one knows of such. Last I heard it has floated way past that rate and it continues to float with no way on dropping back to a lower denomination. [b]The DC gang is edgeing to get away so they can do there business to later come back and concur your world ( your living rooms).[/b]

Evil has no way on stopping what God is sending out to all involve. But to use the term that everything is on track well that would be to me a catch 22, since this is happening on Gods time and no man here knows of that time.

But one thing I will say and that is that every information that has been placed out there ,every event that has transpired pertaining to Iraq and those deadlines that are around the corner surely indicates that we are in the most prime and opportune time to recieve this blessing. It sure feels that way so as a man of Jesus I am DECLAREING THIS BLESSING OF PROSPERITY IN.

Have a beautiful day and God bless all.
Bluwolf

terbo56

terbo56

Lying asshole- He needs to be drawn and quartered-He's done this shit 4 years-Someone needs to take him out behind the woodshed, and shred his ass- :giving the fin :x :x

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum