OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE GREAT RESET: The Club Of Rome & The Rise Of The “Predictive Modelling” Mafia
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Kafka-esque’, A Light In The Darkness
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fired Referees Speak Out After Suing NBA Over Vaccine Mandate
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Wow!’ Fauci ‘Can’t Recall Practically Anything’ in 7-Hour Deposition
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of earthquakes swarm Hawaii as the world's largest volcano erupts
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blasting the Ocean with Noise: how Sonic Pollution and Sea Mining will destroy Marine Life
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Calhoun’s “mouse utopia” experiments are now coming true
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Chinese Lockdown Protests Intensify In Rare Display Of Defiance
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci Blames Trump For China’s COVID Cover Up
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lab Grown Lunacy
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Joe Biden’s Transgender DOE Appointee is Charged with a Felony
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof Jabs Cause Heart Attacks and Strokes
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyToday at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mauna Loa Erupts
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First-ever archive center of UFO material to be set up in the US
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 11/28/22
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» CONFIRMED – COVID is Man-Made & Fauci, Bill Gates, Daszak & Moderna are responsible
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» HEADS UP: Tsunami wave simulation for central Puget Sound, Wash.
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Vitamin D associated with 25% or more decreased risk of COVID death, study finds
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Professors Demand University of California End COVID Vaccine Mandates Or Accept Legal Liability For Jab Injuries
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The “Multivalent” Universal mRNA Flu Vaccine & Mandatory Vaccination Bill Passes In British Columbia
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer CEO, who said online “misinformation” is criminal, is found guilty of “misleading” vaccine statements
Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please

Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Interesting developments that's foresure!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous

This man is freaking. Does he know something or not? Most of what he says is just conjecture.

topspin2

Actually, although he is a bit all over the place, he is correct. As I have posted,and many of us know, 911, Sandy Hook, Boston, Tx fertilizer plant, all false flags. Just as I was told it would happen, the destruction of our wonderful country is hyping up. We are now going at a once every month, or even less that these false flag operations are occuring. Please know we do have help and some of these could have been much worse. The're powers on our side. What I also know is that troops are in place for martial law, troops not necessarily from this country. I have seen them and talked to them......This is personal experience. I have been confronted by them, I have been told to shut up or I will die. I have even been told how I will die. I get visits every month to let me know they are watching. I have had plain clothes undercover folks posted on the corner of my property at night and I have chased them, only to see them hop in police cars and be taken away. But you know what, Im not scared. I know the truth and know where all of this leads. I have said more here than I probably should have, as I know that some are fear based and this posting will upset you. But the bottom line is dont be scared, be aware. Know the truth so that when you see it, you will recognize it and with that recognition you can make the best decisions for the safety of your loved ones. Sometimes, silence is your friend.....God bless all.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks topspin!

I appreciate your words ore than you know. We do have to keep aware and alert. I think many can feel it happening. Ialso sense hat we are under protection to a certain degree.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Potter Please  2583010884

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum