Did you know you can consume aloe vera? it tastes
quite good actually and and if u buy the plant or grow it yourself
thats much better than buying processed aloe vera gel. okay now for the
aloe vera mash recipe:
buy or harvest a couple leaves from the aloe vera plant set it down
on a cutting board and take some cooking scissors and snip off the sides
on the bottom and top of the leaf.
then take ur finger and slide off the skin and take a spoon and skim
it across the gloooooooooooppy jelly aloe and do that a couple times to
make a nice pile. then get cut up 1 long chunk of mango and cut 3 kiwi
slices and put all that together in a pile with the aloe gel. then if u
have a blender put it in the blender and add whatever u want goji
berries, kale, stevia whatever u want and blend away. if u dont have a
blender like me i used a vegetable chopper then dumped the mash into a
bowl and mixed it around and added some stevia extract and gobbled it up
OM NOM NOM.
health benefits of aloe vera plant:
• Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs "sludge blood" and reverses "sticky blood".
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn's disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature's own "sports drink" for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/021858_aloe_vera_gel.html#ixzz2QyJAROKM
Thanks to http://one-vibration.com