OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

2/29/2012 -- Tornado watch zones EXPANDED to Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Our poor dog Emma is an earthquake, tornado and storm alert system. We live in Illinois and she was just so freaked out last night. If dogs could talk, other than dog, she would make the best weather woman! LOL Bless her little doggie heart.

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

I am in KY and we were rudely awakened this am by a HUGE thunderstorm...and the two dogs most afraid of storms refused to come in last night. Poor things were shaking and soaked when we jumped out of bed to let them in early this morning.

I guess next time I ask them if they want to come inside for the night, they won't shake their heads, NO, in defiance and stay outside. ;) My dogs communicate in very human ways! lol

We just had a second string come through. We've been protected thus far. :)

Storms mean CHANGE is coming...

Have a wonderful day, my friends! <3

Last edited by gmahunni on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You also gmahunni

Mother Earth is in the process of a well needed cleansing!

Stay safe out therre! :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Check out www.sincedutch.wordpress.com

Todays top story is very interesting. I would have posted this but can not figure out how to transfer this.

You gotta see this!!!!

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

I SAW that, Purple! What in the world are they doing? Are they PROTECTING DC, or targeting it, and WHO is doing it? So many questions... :scratch:

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

4 dead in Kansas, 1 dead in MO, 6 dead in IL...Branson was hit, a place we frequent. Weather is still ominous out there. How's everyone else holding up?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know right???!!!

What indeed. WOW

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I live up on the Wisconsin Illinois border so we only had a little rain. If Emma had not been going crazy I would not have even known it was raining.

How about by you? Any damage? I saw the Branson area on the news this a.m. :(

godsfool713

godsfool713

purpleskyz wrote:Our poor dog Emma is an earthquake, tornado and storm alert system. We live in Illinois and she was just so freaked out last night. If dogs could talk, other than dog, she would make the best weather woman! LOL Bless her little doggie heart.

let Emma know that Godsfool in Calle SAID .ruff ruff ruf,and ruff ruff ruuff rrrrrrrr ruff!!!!

that means its O.K. and momma loves you!!

godsfool713

godsfool713

gmahunni wrote:I am in KY and we were rudely awakened this am by a HUGE thunderstorm...and the two dogs most afraid of storms refused to come in last night. Poor things were shaking and soaked when we jumped out of bed to let them in early this morning.

I guess next time I ask them if they want to come inside for the night, they won't shake their heads, NO, in defiance and stay outside. ;) My dogs communicate in very human ways! lol

We just had a second string come through. We've been protected thus far. :)

Storms mean CHANGE is coming...

Have a wonderful day, my friends! <3

They are children too , people in a dog suit and the Zipper is stuck!!!

Dogs are the Best!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL! I will tell her godsfool. :)

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

LOL, Godsfool. I know that God gave a soul to all creatures! There have even been studies about the souls of plants! (you can read about those in Dr. Jones' weblogs). Learning that has caused me to completely change how I interact with my pets AND my plants. I'm much more nurturing and attentive to their responses. It's done amazing things for our relationships! lol

Seriously, I'm seeing more and more revelation and truth that all of creation is Holy and to be treated with respect. I think those creatures we've been called to steward will also testify for/against us depending on how we treated them! Something to consider...

I'm not worried, though (except my plants...I tend to have a BROWN thumb with some from trying TOO hard), because I LOVE them. <3
:flower: :rendeer: 🐱 🐘 :flower:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Benevolent neglect is what some of my plants ask for. haha.

I am now raising orchids and they are very particular as to what their needs are. I have one that blooms every year in time for my Grandsons birthday. I think that is so cool. It is an honor to his birth for sure.

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/tornadoes-tear-through-midwest-slideshow/residents-gather-morning-severe-storms-destroyed-several-homes-photo-152532036.html#show-gallery-btn

bless those people

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

We have been blessed and protected, despite our location on TOP of our Ridge. We have scheduled a trip to Branson in May...it's close to family and a place we frequent. I hear the tornado "skipped" down the strip...will be sad to see the damage. :(

godsfool713

godsfool713

gmahunni wrote:We have been blessed and protected, despite our location on TOP of our Ridge. We have scheduled a trip to Branson in May...it's close to family and a place we frequent. I hear the tornado "skipped" down the strip...will be sad to see the damage. :(

PLEASE BECARFUL ON YOUR TRAVELS .... 8)

AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YA!!!

MY PEEPS ARE IN TEXAS FR vICTORIA ( RON PAULs TOWN TOO)

TO CORPUS CHRISTI (CHRIST BLOOD)

THOSE PICS LOOKED REALLY BAD!! WHAT WAS THE NUMBER ON THAT??(STRENGTH)

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Haven't heard, godsfool. Will post when I do...

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

I heard this am that the one that hit in Illinois was an EF 4. Haven't heard about the others yet... :(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum