OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ‘Spooky’ quantum-entanglement experiments win physics Nobel
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global Monetary System Is Close to Collapse
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyToday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Buying $290M Worth Of Anti-Radiation Drugs for Use In “Nuclear Emergency”
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another “No Cause of Death Given” for Young and Healthy Professional Athlete, Ex-WWE Wrestler Sara Lee
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyToday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden to pardon thousands convicted of marijuana possession
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors File First Lawsuit Challenging California Law That Seeks to Punish Physicians for COVID ‘Misinformation’
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyToday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Calculated CDC Data: 88MM People Had An Adverse Event in US Alone!
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyToday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Gone in 30 Minutes” – Next on Europe’s Doomsday List: Collapse of Cell Phone Networks
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New research demonstrates that political ideology can taint logical reasoning
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

»  GOT SCIATICA? Huge uptick in sciatica cases since Covid-19 vaccine campaign began
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Phenomenon of Déjà Vu Is Finally Closer to Being Explained
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS COVID Vaccine Injury Reports ‘Unprecedented’ in Quantity and ‘Alarm,’
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch Stella Assange Slap The Mustache Off John Bolton’s War Criminal Face
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bioweapon BS — The Lab Leak Narrative & Virology’s Ongoing, Cruel, Pointless Torture & Massacre of Animals
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC – Free Leonard Peltier Event! — NYC Anarchist Black Cross
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Brain-Damaged Nation: Neurological Diseases Explode in 2021 After COVID-19 Vaccines – 100,000%+ Increase in Strokes
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyYesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Government, MSM gaslighting Americans about food industry sabotage and mysterious fires
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Dread
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» USDA Now Asking People to Register Their Vegetable Gardens for National Database - DON'T DO IT!!!!
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Being Kind Can Have a Huge Impact on Your Well-Being. Here's How
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient extinct 'miracle' plant may have been rediscovered in Turkey
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anarchy Means Only No Rule, No Rulers; In Other Words — Freedom
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » ARCHIVES OF SCAMMERS & SHYSTERS NO LONGER RELEVANT. IGNORE THEM AND MAYBE THEY WILL GO AWAY.. » ALFRED LAMBREMONT WEBRE III » Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing

Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NOTE
TO A FRIEND RE "CITIZEN'S HEARINGS" ;-) "The reason why I am speaking
out is that my conclusion is that Bassett is an intelligence agency
asset, and the hearings are being controlled. I co-founded the hearings
with him in 2007 and was cut out after he raised the $1 million from
unknown sources.

I am watching the hearings via livestream now.
It is a regurgitation of all that has been known since 1947, and a
coverup of the US active ET relations with Mars, and of its colonization
of Mars. That is the USA's current priority program, led by a President
Obama who has been on Mars and is leading the coverup.

These hearings are a psyop and my job is to expose them as such,

Alfred"

Thanks to Alfred at: www.exopolitics.org

Anonymous

Dang! Too bad Obama didn't stay up there, he could have become King of Mars.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, ok.
So, if this doesn't go well then, things don't change for the better for our country's people??? Is that a correct understanding, or did I miss something????

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

angels77

angels77

I am optimistic that the Citizen's Hearing and the Sirius documentary release will do a lot for the upcoming change for the better for our country. I noticed that "Tiny Alien Skeleton" was #7 at one time in the Trending Now on Yahoo which I think means the #7 most viewed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum