OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alien Attack Planned as described by the Disclosure Project

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks to Raven for this forward.

topspin2

Very Nice Purps......and as you know, if the general public knew the truth, there would be riots in our streets. The PTB have all their ducks in a row.....And the Ets....well thats a story for another day.....

Anonymous

So Purps, what is your overall take on disclosure? (I just read your post on FB about the Vatican, the group that still thinks women are inferior beings.)

Here's my take just to get the discussion going: I think all the governments, the UN, and everyone else in high places, knows about ET, but they're all stalling while they jockey behind closed doors to see how they can personally benefit and get a leg up on the competition. This is how they approach everything else, why would this be different? The U.S. could be stalling while they put the final touches on "ET defense technology" while trying to hide their Mars program, the Vatican may see it as a new way to get converts (the scared and the damned, for instance.)

I'm also betting that when the general public is finally introduced to what the rest of us have known (literally) forever, some of them will still deny, deny, just like the people of Boston who cheered their martial law vacation because they didn't have to go to work while they sheltered in place.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I would be happy to tell you what I really think Raven!! LOL

I think the the ptb will stall and stall because when people find out they are going to freak that they were lied to for so very long. Disclosure will also bring down most religious orgs and that has been the hold up all along.

I think they will also be SHOCKED to find out about how the blood type of RH- plays into all of this.

I think that the masses are asses and will continue to be oblivious because their brains would explode if they knew the truth. Spielberg and company can put out all the ET movies they want and people will still hide their heads in the sand. I know... I don't sound very encouraging towards mankind and that is because I am not. But that is the whole point.

So... we keep banging the drum and hope that eventually people will wake up and wonder what the heck is all that noise!!! bang a gong get it on!!! Ohhh I feel a TRex post coming on!!! LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh yeah... Mr Bolen you are so missed!!!!

Anonymous

Dang! And all this time I thought they were singing, "Gang a Bong!" Just goes to show you... yeah

So I'm thinking about the religious aspect of this. The New Pope is supposed to be The Last Pope, who Malachy predicted will unite all religions into one lovely Global Religion (where I'm guessing they will get to tell everyone, not just the voluntary believers, what to think and how to behave) and they will be able to do this because GOD (in the form of an ET from the sky, probably with a big white beard) will come down to earth bringing some pretty powerful magic stuff, and we will all get on our knees (per David Icke) and bow before it, humbled and afraid. Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be a she.

So with Rh-, how many people are going to buy the idea that they are part alien? It's funny because to me this is the coolest part of the whole deal. I never believed the whole missing link thing to begin with, but I'm weird, as you know.

Anonymous

PS, You gotta love Carol's hair, no? That's what happens when you stop using shampoo and just wash your hair with baking soda or plain castile soap. At least that's what mines looks like when I do that. I had to go back to shampoo because my entire head was totally out of control!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh shoot I just lost a long reply...

My hair looks like that today from the humidity! Yikes!!!

As for the RH-..... I think once more start to see things more clearly they may ... just may... be able to grasp that RH- blood is not of earth origin.

Even with the facts such as the blood on the Shroud of Turin being A- I don't think it will set in. The religions sure don't want to let it be know that Jesus was from another planet. So much easier to accept from God and that is that. Don't ask don't tell!! HA!

topspin2

Hmmmmm to all of that stuff....Hey Purps......Should I bother to tell Raven of my encounters in Sante Fe..Ahhhh, she doesnt know me so she might think I was crazy.....lol....We know the truth, and its so nice to talk to someone who does, We are few and far between. But yes Raven, its a dog and pony show here on earth.....Its all an illusion....Everything is planned and everything that was written had one purpose.....CONTROL.....Tis it....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh yes! She would love that! Please do.
And Raven would NEVER think that. In the dictionary for open minded there is a picture of a Raven! LOL

Anonymous

Hahahaha, Raven is so open minded they use me in brain surgery school as a example of how NOT to close the wound. So yeah, topspin, let's hear your story. I was in Santa Fe once and had a very unusual experience there, so I'm as open-minded as you're gonna find.

BTW, is topspin a tennis reference?

topspin2

Actually Raven, no its not....Im a golfer and its actually the way you Do Not want the ball to move...Anyway, its too long of a story to type it....If you have skype we can discuss it one night......I was one of those people who was a traveler as a kid.......in a gifted way......and my life since then has been interesting to say the least......So let me know.....we can chat and maybe get purps on with us.....

Anonymous

Oh golf, I understand about topspin. I used to play years ago.

I'm a total Luddite when it comes to phones (I don't own a cellphone) and I don't Skype either. Maybe one day I'll catch up to the rest of world, although I kinda doubt it. So, i guess I'll have to wait until we have our RV party in Montana, when the whole OOM dinar crew comes to stay at my little mountain hideaway.

MartyM

MartyM

I'm beginning to think we may all have to 'Move In' to Montana for this party, 'cause it's gonna take awhile for everyone to be able to share all their stories... :cheers1: :dancing: :music smiley: :fire works: Elmo :cheers:

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I'm down with that Marty!! My hubby really really wants to see Montana and Raven said we could live with here LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

MartyM

MartyM

She may need to do some expanding to the Castle, in order to accomodate everyone... lol

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum