OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Great Narrative and The Metaverse, Part 1&2
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Curiosity Team Releases Stunning Panorama of Martian Landscape
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN Physicists Detect Collider Neutrinos for First Time
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Football: Where Money Trumps “The Virus” by Jon Rappoport
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NY City Teachers Back in Court to Argue City’s COVID Vaccine Mandate Policy Violates Constitution
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LA Firefighter Under Investigation for Literally Wiping His Butt With Vaccine Mandate Letter
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 12:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr. Sends Out Urgent Message on the New World Order: “This Is Armageddon. This Is the Final Battle. We Need To Win”
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Significantly elevated cardiac risk caused by the vaccines justifies an immediate halt
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 365 Studies Prove the Efficacy of Ivermectin and HCQ in Treating COVID-19
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 12:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» German Euthanasia Association Says Assisted Death Only Allowed For The Vaccinated
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Due to the Seriousness of the New Omicron COVID Variant, the Biden Admin Has Decided to Leave Open the US Southern Border
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Man’s Decade-Long Migraine Attacks Cured After Trying Plant-Based Diet For 3 Months
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Watch THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» "DOONT" — A Bad Lip Reading of Dune
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Severe Reactions’ to Covid Vaccines are Far More Common Than Official Data Show: Here is the Stunning New Evidence
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lethal Injection; Frontline E.R. Doctor Gives Chilling Account of Unusual Vaccine-Induced Illness
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyYesterday at 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Houston Health Department Knocks On Random Doors…Asks Residents To Give Blood Samples For COVID Antibody Study
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Employee Stole 12,000 Files Including COVID-19 Vaccine Secrets, Lawsuit Claims
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 11-22-21… “Western world revolts against Satanic ruling class”
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Filipino Basketball Star Roider Cabrera Suffers Cardiac Arrest and Collapses on Court During Tournament
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Italy Bans Unvaccinated From Cinemas, Restaurants, and Sports Events
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» New York ER Closes As Employees Refuse To Comply With Vaccine Mandate
TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY » TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET

TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 1:18 pm

topspin2

Well, maybe its me....I have a 17yo daughter who's friend just got a ticket for texting while riding a bicycle....Tis true......Its a $25 ticket..In the lovely Town of West Hartford Ct.....Thoughts......

2TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I can see the danger in this, however I think a polite conversation or a warning would have been enough to get the point acrossed!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

3TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 3:20 pm

1ness

1ness

greetings and salutations ,
that ticket will make them thousands. tickets are a gold mine for courts.
Lovelightblessings
1ness

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

4TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm

happywelshguy

As a former Police Officer I can assure you that "Warnings" are not always respected and a more assertive message is often needed.

I have also been hit in the back by a guy on a bicycle who wasn't paying attention and it's not a pleasent experience

Only a Police Officer who is dealing with the incident can decide if a ticket is warranted or, not

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

5TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 7:00 pm

1ness

1ness

greetings and salutations ,
I am wondering,,,,, happy........former police officer ,is it true that one must make a claim ( the name ) or any claim of ownership ,before a police officer can proceed with, a contract ......
Lovelightblessings
1ness

Mohandas Gandhi

6TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

HWG thanks for the perspective from the other side! I see your point.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

7TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 8:27 pm

topspin2

My question is simple, what LAW did she break?...Happy?........

8TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 8:51 pm

happywelshguy

I'm sorry but I probably cannot answer your question correctly as I don't understand it

Make a claim against what?

Claim of ownership?

Police Officer proceed with a contract?

The function of a Police Officer is to serve and protect the public and he has full discretionary powers to use for that purpose.

A Police Officer can ignore a set of circumstances, warn an individual, Issue a written Notice of Violation or, arrest an individual

The Officer and only an officer that is actually dealing with the situation will decide on the best course of action which is always predicated by the mannerism of the indivilual that he is investigating

1ness wrote:greetings and salutations ,
I am wondering,,,,, happy........former police officer ,is it true that one must make a claim ( the name ) or any claim of ownership ,before a police officer can proceed with, a contract ......
Lovelightblessings
1ness

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

9TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 9:00 pm

1ness

1ness

happywelshguy wrote:I'm sorry but I probably cannot answer your question correctly as I don't understand it

Make a claim against what?

Claim of ownership?

Police Officer proceed with a contract?

The function of a Police Officer is to serve and protect the public and he has full discretionary powers to use for that purpose.

A Police Officer can ignore a set of circumstances, warn an individual, Issue a written Notice of Violation or, arrest an individual

The Officer and only an officer that is actually dealing with the situation will decide on the best course of action which is always predicated by the mannerism of the indivilual that he is investigating

:bounce:thank you for your time

1ness wrote:greetings and salutations ,
Lovelightblessings
1ness

10TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 9:10 pm

happywelshguy

Obviously this is a question that I cannot correctly answer as I wasn't there and different laws apply to different States and / Provinces.

I will give a stab at an answer and it would be to suggest that the person wasn't applying Full Care and Attention in the operation of the cycle.

I wonder what the mannerism of the individual was when spoken to by the Police Officer?

Was this is a situation where the Officer could have issued a Warning but the mannerism of the individual towards the Officer dictated a different course of action?

As I said I wasn't there

topspin2 wrote:My question is simple, what LAW did she break?...Happy?........

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

11TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 9:49 pm

1ness

1ness

Greetings and salutations happy,
This is a new experience for me, I've never been able to ask questions of an officer . I have a new question, if you do not mind? Are Police Departments private corporations?
Lovelightblessings
1ness

Mohandas Gandhi

12TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 9:54 pm

happywelshguy

To the best of my knowledge and belief Police Departments are Not Private Corporations

1ness wrote:Greetings and salutations happy,
This is a new experience for me, I've never been able to ask questions of an officer . I have a new question, if you do not mind? Are Police Departments private corporations?
Lovelightblessings
1ness

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

13TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Empty Re: TEXTING WHILE CYCLING TICKET Sun May 05, 2013 10:22 pm

1ness

1ness

Thank you happy

Mohandas Gandhi

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum