OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

07-05-2013: THE FREEDOM TRAIN IS ROLLING FOR THE ONE PEOPLE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

1ness

1ness

greetings and salutations,
can somebody please define one people. who is that ? the Constitution says we the people ,what it does not do is define we the people and therein lies the trickery of words .if the name you were given is not attached it has no meaning for you . the Surpreme Court has ruled many times on you are not we the people . so I again ask who is We the People or the one people
Lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

topspin2

Its my understanding that this world is about 3 things. The Creator, contracts and language. In that order. Its also my understanding that bloodline is important. Are you a direct decendant of a signer of the Declaration of Independance?...If you are, then you are ' We the People"...Otherwise......not so much....

1ness

1ness

Thank you topspin2,
Big question boys and girls is,if u are not a citizen of the United States then what is your standing .
Lovelightblessings
1ness

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Apparently not being a citizen here, in the US, does not matter. From my perspective the way things are right now... a non citizen is cared for better than a citizen. This is sad but true. This thing called freedom is an illusion.

Anonymous

The One People (TOP) is all the people of our planet, the revised abbreviated name for what was called the One People's Public Trust (OPPT), which was dissolved in March, having fulfilled its stated purpose to free mankind from the slavery systems of banks and corporate "government" by foreclosure upon same. To me this is MONUMENTAL, THE game changer, now supported by significant people with commitment and provision of resources to manifest reality of the new FREEDOM we each can claim and realize, if we but discover, BELIEVE, and act thereupon.

BEing a "citizen" of "United States" has been part of the entrapment into the old slavery model, as so-called "government" had been usurped and transformed into corporate imposter.

We are each one of the people with God-given freedom and rights that no man can take from us, absent our consent; excepting our harm of another people.

There is much here on OPPT to further enlighten; the concise article with little-known history I like most available at:
http://wakeup-world.com/2013/02/18/all-corporations-banks-and-governments-lawfully-foreclosed-by-oppt/ - Enjoy! ☀

1ness

1ness

greetings and salutations,
people is a legal definition in law . people can never represent the Divine Spirit . if they had use words like Every man,woman and child, I would feel much better . and to be honest I do not understand why they did not use those words . so I will continue to take a backseat to the oppt.and may they bring everything they say .
actually, once you know who you are you really do not need divine provience or oppt or any group .it is nice to be in with a group of self conscious a aware people ,I get it,but in a courtroom nobody will be there but you . doing your due diligence will keep the government a servant and you Master. just my thoughts
Lovelightblessings
1ness
correction people is a term in legalese .there is only one law .
DO no harm.

Anonymous

It's my understanding that "person" is the legal term one may wish to avoid, as one of its "legal" definitions equates to a corporate legal fiction, generally designated in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, used on drivers license, and all commercial and COURT papers, an entirely separate dead entity from the living man, woman or child. Distinguishing oneself from THE NAME is most significant, as it has been used to allow corporations to "do business" with a similar dead corporate entity like them; the living and the dead are not to mix. THE NAME was created for purpose of the harvest of energy from the Living by "legal" deceit and trickery ie slavery system that OPPT exposed and foreclosed upon, using the same "legal" system (UCC) to "beat them at their own game"- Touche!!

I, too, prefer man/ woman/ child to "people", but "people" is collective descriptive term most can identify with. However, man/ woman/ child has some "slavery" connotations in "old system"; thus OPPT use of entirely different descriptions for "Creator's creations", "creations people"-- "absolute essence embodied". To me that says Divine Spirit within a body- quite an accurate description, different from any I've encountered before, but resonates well with both my Heart and mind. ☀

Hope that helps clarify, 1ness --- Blessings 2 ALL!!

1ness

1ness

I am well aware of the name game. I think I have posted here do not admit the name ever in court. But that's another post . You are very well informed and I wish others were also. I want nothing more than every man woman and child to be out from under the foot of government. Again I hope the oppt promises come to pass for those that are waiting.  
Man woman child all come from the English translation KJ bible. Not sure about your reference.
Individual, person, human, people are descriptions of something owned or a party of and are legalese. I would feel better with what I have stated before, I am a child of the Creator experiencing this 3d in a meat suit. That's really it plain and simple.
People in Black's Law Dictionary 9th ..... this is right out of the Book, People: a state as the people of the state of New York ' A nation in it collective and political capacity. In its more restrictive use it is used in constitutional Law.

again I will sit back and watch. Brothers and sisters do not sign anything from any group is all I would say. Besides you do not own a signature. To sign for anything is a sin against nature. Your word is your bond. Your autograph is your gold. Take the g out of signature and look what you have. take a look at the periodic table and notice the letters for gold are capital AU............ all of the English language is a trick or treat in spelling' is up to you to know how to use it. That is just a tiny bit of the knowledge they do not want you to know. It is part of the magic. We spell words. That create a language. Then we're to communicate with that Language. But then we are trick wit Language. We go to court and never know the language they are using is legalese. So we are left languishing in spells.
Lovelightblessings
1ness

Anonymous

Been crossing out "Signature" & replacing with Autograph awhile now; also just use First & Middle Christian name, followed by :) & have embossed Seal (House of Married family Name). Permits us to "sign", Seal & deliver instruments from our superior court also;

A quorum of 4 witnesses creates & establishes our law.

We thought only famous people had valuable "AUtographs"- not so; ours creates "money" all the time- amazing.... :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum