OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

[youtube][/youtube]CNN anchors pretend they're having a "satellite interview" even though they're in the same parking lot.
"Sorry, we're experiencing a delay in the broadcast while we both wait for this bus to go by."
Yes, those are all the same cars. Apparently they thought we wouldn't notice because Nancy is on the right side of the screen, when in reality she is to Asleigh Banfield's left. See The Atlantic Wire's excellent breakdown of the shots to see exactly what happened. Tricky, CNN, very tricky. We understand, though. When a major crime story like the Cleveland Kidnapping breaks, you have to send in Nancy Grace. However, since Nancy Grace is a poorly-medicated vengeance demon who's always just a bad morning away from ending up on her own show, you also send in a real anchor with whom she can "correspond." Unfortunately, it's hard to get shooting permits in Cleveland on short notice, you actually send neither of them to Cleveland and have them talk to each other across a Phoenix parking lot. Do us a favor, CNN, just put them next to each other and have them talk into each other's faces instead of relaying their words through satellites to come back down 30 feet away like we're idiots.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Why would they do that I am really confused?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

wow. huh! Nannee, I'm just as confused about this as you are. I see no reason for this except for the sake of appearances, trying to make CNN look like they are on top of this bit of news. pretty sad, actually.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah HL some things are just so ridiculous they make no sense!

Hey how's your course going HL, you were doing a herbology course or something similar or am I waaaay off LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

This is soo true!!!

Ha! Oh, that was just a small training session for work, I finished that sometime back! And passed! :) I would love to be able to afford to take a real course but when the funds are here, I will! Thanks for asking!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  Ha217510

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world".
Mahatma Gandhi.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

OOOPS!!!! You went there!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Went where ? did I peen some ones corn flakes again ?

Mahatma Gandhi.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hahahahahahaha!!! No I just thought it was funny!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

OK,, ((( Hugs )) with hints of fresh mint.. one of my faves by the way . I drink so much mint tea Its my fave.

Mahatma Gandhi.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Awe! Thanks for the hugs with fresh mint! Tea is my favorite as well!! Green or black, doesn't matter!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

I Brew a bunch of types .. I like ginger root too and cinnamon bark ..

ever tried this

Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG YUK!!! Sorry Peak and HL just can't go there LOL! Coffee girl all the way here!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ha! I absolutely cannot stand coffee! Different strokes for different folks - but it's all good!!!

Ginger and cinnamin bark - hmm - sounds like the beginnings of a great cookie! But have never tried those celery popcycles! They almost actually look pretty good!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ha I will drink normal tea with my hubby, he hates coffee too, but too much tea gives me a headache! Celery I'm afraid is not mean to be an ice block hahahahahahaha!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ha! You're too funny Nannee! Coffee makes me sick as a dog!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh HL there is this coffee on the market that is made from mushrooms, it's one of those products in one of those MLM things that I used to be part of called Ganoderma or something like that, well this is one of the most shit awful things I have ever had to drink lol! Of course it went in the bin! YUK

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

You Ladys are to funny .. I love to have my tea or coffee I drink booth But only with honey .. I go threw so much Honey. I swear i will one day start scratching my ass against tree bark .. Look how cool it would be to drink our cups in this .
CNN EXPOSED: Faking Satellite interview  13_112

Mahatma Gandhi.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

coffee made from mushrooms???? Oh God, Nannee, that just sounds nasty! No wonder it went into the bin! There is a tea made from fermented(sp?)(sorry it's late) mushrooms, it's called kambucha - we actually had to take it off of the shelves for a while until they could change it some because of the alcohol content! HA! No wonder it was flying off the shelves at first! But anyway, I tasted some of that and it was like drinking straight vinegar!!!! YUCK!

OH Man!! Mr. Crackers! That would be so cool to just chill out with some tea in that tree house! No honey in my tea, nor sugar - just lemon!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Bahahahahahahahahaha so you're going to turn into Winnie The Poo or as my youngest daughter used to call him Poop the Bear LOL!

I would love a tree house like this, I am going to show my hubby he is going to Looooove you Peak hahaahaha!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Alcohol in tea? far out I didnt know that sort of tea existed lol! I'm sorry but mushrooms need to be fried and then sauteed in cream this making it into a beverage is just wrong that's why God invented tea leaves and coffee beans lol!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey where's Marty he would be loving this thread, we have totally gone off topic LOL!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Totally agree about the mushrooms and how Marty would love this thread! But the alcohol was from the fermentation process, they didn't put it in there. I love it when we get off the topic!!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

ya i have been trying to follow along Birds mushrooms , ex bloggers , Ms skys hinting about troubles ....

Mahatma Gandhi.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

It was that dance that threw you off course Mr. Crackers! But you'll be ok!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahaha come on keep up Peak LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum