ALERT: All Loans Are Fraud
ALERT: All Loans Are Fraud
May 13, 2013
Thanks to Keri for the pointer. Check out her blog, "What in the world is going on?"
was put out by the Ubuntu liberation movement and provides further
support and evidence of the fraudulent nature of all bank loans. Most
who read this blog already know this. However, this list is good to
share with those who may not yet be aware to the deceptive practices
within the banking system. This is the kind of information "they" don't
want to get out. Please spread far and wide!
This post, written by Heather back in February, provides further evidence and support to this claim. ~BK
FACTS ABOUT THE GLOBAL BANKING MACHINE
1) All the major banks in the world are owned and controlled by the banking families.
2) They control the entire process of the creation, the printing, and supply of money around the world.
3) The three biggest names in this cartel are the Rothschilds;
Rockefellers and Morgans, and they ultimately own or control all the
banks in the world, together with a small number of other powerful
banking families, like Carnegie, Harriman, Schiff, and Warburg.
4) Collectively they have become known as the “banksters” by those who became aware of their devious activity.
5) All the major central banks of the world, including the Reserve
Bank of South Africa, just like the Federal Reserve Bank in the USA, are
privately owned corporations with complete control of the financial
6) These banking families and central banks are a law unto themselves
and do not have to answer to anyone. For example, section 33 of the
South African Reserve Bank Act allows them to keep their actions
7) The global financial system created around the supply of money is
so convoluted and complex that only a few people truly understand it.
This is always used as an excuse to exclude the involvement of ordinary
8) The deeply complex legal system is used in the same way to
manipulate and support this structure, denying the ordinary person
access to lawful justice.
9) Lawful justice cannot exist under the situation where the country
is a corporation; the president appoints the judges, therefore the
judges work for the corporation and have to uphold the wellbeing of the
corporation – not the people. And the courts are mere enforcers of the
10) Banks officially do not work with money. They work with Bills of Exchange, Negotiable Instruments and Promissory Notes.
11) The word ‘money’ does not even have a definition in the Bank Act of South Africa, neither is the word ‘payment’ defined.
12) All the major money of the world is ‘FIAT’ money – this basically
means that it has no intrinsic value AND it is not supported by any
precious metals like gold or silver, as it was a long time ago. FIAT
money is created by banks, out of thin air, when you take out a “loan.”
There is actually no real loan – nothing physical is exchanged – this is
the equivalent of counterfeiting. South Africa’s money supply has
quadrupled in the past decade, and yet this increase supply has not seen
a parallel increase in gold, silver or other real commodity reserves.
13) This means that the paper/plastic money we use is completely
worthless. They are just fancy pieces of paper with some fancy logos
printed on them with no value at all. The ‘value’ is derived purely from
the masses of people who have confidence in their currency and keep
using it as a method of exchange.
14) For example, very few people know that a payment / commission /
legal bribe is paid to the South African government every time a worn
note or coin is returned to the SA Reserve bank. This payment is called
seigniorage and allows our government to profit from the exploitation of
the people by the paper/plastic money controlled by the Reserve Bank,
and ultimately the Bank For International Settlements from whom our
Reserve Bank receives their orders.
15) Yet it is illegal to destroy these worthless pieces of paper, and
people who introduce alternative pieces of paper, or copy these pieces
of paper are jailed for infringement of its copyright.
16) The only reason our money has any value, is because we give it
value – our perception of value is the only value it has. If the people
lose faith in their money, the money will collapse, because nothing
supports it. In fact the word ‘credit’ comes from the Latin credere
which means “to believe.” Evidence of this is found almost every time a
central bank governor opens their mouth. You will hear the word
“confidence” uttered over and over and over again because the prime
directive of a central bank governor is to maintain confidence in
banking at all costs. Erosion in confidence leads to the collapse of the
system. This is precisely why they placed Nelson Mandela’s face on the
new South African notes – to instil and renew confidence in our money
and abuse the man’s commitment to freedom.
17) Banks create money out of “THIN AIR” by simply creating debits
and credit on the accounting computer system. This is called the
Matching Principle and is governed by the Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles (GAAP). A “loan” is not a loan in the ordinary sense of the
word, it is an instruction that you, the customer signs, in the process
creating a promissory note, which you “submit” to the bank authority,
giving the bank permission to issue one of their promissory notes in
return. Their promissory note (which comes in the form of a computer
generated bank statement) is designed to look like a loan. So, their
promise back to you (in exchange for your promise to them) is the loan
you are receiving. So, in essence, you instructed the bank to make money
out of thin air. Because you are none the wiser, you agree to the
exploitative terms and conditions outlined in the agreement which, of
course, the courts will enforce in their favour.
18) Banks do not have money of their own to lend you as most people
believe. No money existed in the system before the so called “loan” was
granted to you.
19) Banks create money on the signatures of their clients and the
so-called contracts and loans they make the customer sign. These
contracts are sold in a process called securitisation to third parties,
who in turn sell it on the global stock markets. This is a highly
secretive and well guarded technique in which they profiteer and create
undue enrichment. Then they bundle such loans and sell them back to the
people via pensions funds and insurance policies. Are you confused yet?
You should be – many lawyers and most judges do not understand this and
this is why we had to study this ourselves to be able to defend
ourselves in the courts against those lawyers who defend the banksters
and understand it well. The people have to know.
20) By selling your signature or ‘promissory note’ or mortgage bond
contract, they lose all legal rights to any property that they financed.
In legal terms this is called losing ‘locus standi’.
21) When the bank securitises a loan, they get paid the full capital
amount of the loan, plus interest, up front. This means that your loan
has actually been pre-settled by a third party who is insured in case
you default, while you have no idea that this is going on behind the
22) The banks break contract law by claiming to lend what they do not
possess – money. They only create money, in most cases cyber-money,
after you signed all the documents and they sold your promissory note to
the third party who then on-sells it, sometimes many times, to other
parties by trading it on the global stock markets. This is why
securitisation is a ponzi / pyramid scheme that everyone must become
aware of. It is also known as “shadow banking” which is easy to research
23) They do not disclose any of this to their customers, keeping us
in the dark. You believed that they actually loaned real money. This is a
lie. They never loaned you anything of any value and therefore there
was never “equal consideration” where both you and the bank stands to
lose something. This flies in the face of basic contract law, never mind
common morality among people. But then banks are not people – they are
legal fiction corporations.
24) You created all the value with your own mind and it was your
signature that caused the release of money from the third party buyer,
which the bank received on your behalf – except they never informed you
of that, did they?
25) The banks act as intermediaries, like estate agents, because they
do not lend us THEIR money. Since they do not lend us anything, but
only obtain it on the strength of our signatures, from a third party,
any interest they charge is pure extortion and fraud. Disclosure must
take place for a valid agreement to occur.
26) The money in South Africa is printed by the South African Mint –
also a private company that simply profiteers on the hard work of our
people. However, recently this has been outsourced to Sweden which was a
disaster, causing huge embarrassment for the Reserve Bank after several
billion Rands worth of notes were printed incorrectly with the wrong
dimensions and had to be destroyed.
27) The Reserve Bank, which is a private company, is in charge of
printed money, which it sells or loans it to the banks at a fraction of
the face value of the bank notes.
28) When the banks return the used bank notes to the Reserve Bank,
they get paid almost the entire full face value of those bank notes,
creating enrichment out of thin air for themselves, by creating money
out of thin air from shuffling paper.
29) Banks practice what is called “Fractional Reserve Banking”. This
means that they only have to retain a small percentage of any deposit
and can lend out the rest many times over to the public, creating a
spiral of debt on money that does not even exist.
30) For example: For every $100 you deposit, the bank lends out about
$900 of imaginary fictitious money to their clients. The real fraud is
that they charge compounded interest on this non-existent money. This is
blatant fraud and anyone else would be jailed for a long time for doing
31) Interest is charged up front. Interest is considered “real money”
by the bank, and so they can make more loans, out of thin air, against
that interest, that did not exist in the first place.
32) As it stands today, there is not enough money in the world to pay
off all the debt in the world, because of interest. This is exactly the
situation the banksters wanted to create. A situation that gives them
complete control over property and other assets that can be repossessed
by the banks only to re-sell it to another naive person who will most
likely end up in the same debt situation.
33) All this activity is continually supported by the legal system
and the ignorant judges who just perpetuate the fraud in the face of
34) In some countries, hard working people are jailed for not being
able to repay their debt. This a blatant crime against humanity for
which the bankers should be jailed and the judges should be answerable
to the people they serve. But then, they don’t serve the people, they
serve the corporation that employs them – THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
and other corporations that masquerade as countries.
35) The printed notes we call money are really instruments of debt
and should be illegal. Money as we know it today can only be issued as
debt. In fact, about 40% of the debt of the USA is fictitious /
counterfeit debt, owed to the Federal Reserve Bank who initially created
it out of nothing and then charged interest on that debt. All the
income tax collected in the US is used to pay off just the interest
portion of the debt to the Federal Reserve Bank owners.
This is just a small taste of the convoluted web of deception that has
been created to keep us ignorant and completely enslaved to the global
control of the banksters.
There is no reason why we, the people, cannot create our own new form of
money as an alternative to the banks’ tools of enslavement and use this
new money as an interim tool to stabilise the economic crisis. A lawful
kind of money that serves the people.
Thanks to: http://briankellysblog.blogspot.nl