OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Poofness - 3-4-12 ARE YOU REALLY READY?

Subject: Are You Really Ready?
Date: 4 Mar 2012
Artist: Curtis Mayfield lyrics
Title: People Get Ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=xlZ7gd_g8pc&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXGoc5VlL10&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Brw_0gncU&feature=related

People get ready, there's a train comin'
You don't need no baggage, you just get on board
All you need is faith to hear the diesels hummin'
You don't need no ticket you just thank the lord
People get ready, there's a train to Jordan
Picking up passengers coast to coast
Faith is the key, open the doors and board them
There's hope for all among those loved the most
There ain't no room for the hopeless sinner whom would hurt all mankind
Just to save his own
Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner
For there is no hiding place against the kingdoms throne
People get ready there's a train comin'
You don't need no baggage, just get on board
All you need is faith to hear the diesels hummin'
You don't need no ticket, just thank the lord

Greetings and Salutations;

A few days ago a VIP flew out of the US, with military guard, to put an end to this long wait, everybody who's somebody in the this whole thing, also showed up at the same place. It was a kind of 'speak now or forever hold your peace' thing. The 'wrap up', if you will. It was always going to come, one just needed the patience to wait and not go off, with your hair on fire screaming...'it'll never happen!' If you believe we're all going to hell in a hand basket, I can't help you nor can anyone else. Time certainly moves along, and you'll always see the results of your beliefs....if there are others that don't share them, you'll see that, too. Like people turning their back on you because you're no fun to be around....always got something negative to say. One must necessarily decide on whether they will live in fear of everything or choose to look at the light at the end of the long dark tunnel. The wrap on me is, I don't see the Real world and all this happy talk is a result of being a babe in the woods. 'Scuse me, maybe I don't choose to give energy to the obvious in this world. You can always find a 'turd', in the woods, can you find the fruit or the good mushrooms? That determines whether someone survives the woods, doesn't it?

Big work was going on last week, right up to this day. Nasty computer problems meant to steal from you that had to be fix, trick is, the folks have gotten better at locating and identifying problems when they find out. Then another length of robe is added to the noose. I say this because some would rather it be done differently, so would I. The nasty folks don't want it any different, because they can't handle not being in power, or having peace. You might say why would anyone go against common sense...as was put to me, 'It's because "they can". There's that 'free will' clause working. Yea, you can jump off a cliff but it doesn't change the results. Until you know how to walk on water, better act like you know...something. You know what 'assume' means. Don't do it now, what's arriving in it's totality is, going to turn brains to mush. The world is not going back "no matter if you don't like it", you will go where your 'parents' take you. So roll that lip back up.
By the way, I didn't write a newsletter on sat and I think you know, I've limited the dropping of names on the net, that's what got Mr Story in trouble. Just because you know something, you're not compelled to tell it. Hey, if you have a death wish....tell everything, keep talking until 'someone' shuts you up. That which is taking place right now, is going to change everyones' concerns on this planet. More than money.

Are my bags packed? No, but they are sitting under my clothes, I've 'zenned out' all those things, simplifying everything. I'm ready to leap on the fun part of my job. This has had it's time but now it's grown tiresome. How many ways can you say the same thing? Time to move on. As some have said, 'I'm glad you're still writing but I Will be glad when you're not 'there' on Sunday', anymore..please don't take that wrong'. LOLOLOL 'None taken'. There are other ways to know the time is here and beyond the daily blah, that's where I pay attention. 'To every season, there's a 'time''. That alone is blowing up some time lines out here. Some are digging in, others are embracing it, the 'time' was always going to be unusual. Now Breathe, it's going to be weird, for a minute, but you'll get used to it, then you'll think it's normal....wouldn't have it any other way. Gonna push off now, maybe this is the very day, we've all seen the 'poof' newsletter for the very last time.

Love and Kisses;
Poofness
PS:
https://www.youtube.com/v/1eXS0o6r-Wk%26rel%3d0%26hl%3den_US%26feature%3dplayer_embedded%26version%3d3
Posted by John MacHaffie at http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum