OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Seven reasons to get more magnesium
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyToday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK authorities investigate RAF plane's near-miss with a UFO
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT A CROCK OF SHITE!! YOU GOTTA BE 60% DISABLED TO GET VAX INJURY PAYMENT. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyToday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» BALLOON NEWS - THIS HAPPENED BEFORE: China Floated Balloon Over Hawaii LAST YEAR – plus MORE
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Invincible!
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Gates Behind The Bars" by Five Times August
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Satanic ‘Unholy’ Grammy Performance Presented by…Pfizer? but of course it is!!! folks need to get clued in to what is actually happening!!
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell: Holding them to Account for Crimes Against Humanity
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2/05/2023 -- Massive M7.8 (M8.1) Earthquake strikes Central Turkey / South Europe -- SEISMIC UNREST - PLUS UPDATES
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer reports $100 billion haul, with vast majority of profits looted from US taxpayers
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyYesterday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dumpster Diving - You will see a lot of this going forward
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyYesterday at 2:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newsweek calls on scientific community to admit “we were wrong” about covid
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyYesterday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyYesterday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh Good Grief. US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyYesterday at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Filth Reveal’, John Waters Presents A Plan To Save The World From Elite Psychopathic Parasites
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyYesterday at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of the United Nations – What Everyone Should Know!
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptyYesterday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Has Been TERMINATED!
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 10:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - July YouTube video comments turned off
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 10:09 pm by RamblerNash

» Take 30 Seconds to Urge Your State Investigate COVID-19 Wrongdoing!
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Becomes First Country to Legalize Therapeutic US of MDMA and Psilcybin
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Brains at Room Temperature - Brough to you by Pfizer
MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1 EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 1

[deb2blessed] I am usually very up~~~ having a really down day today...seems like this thing will never go---there I said it!!! Sorry

[Jester] deb2blessed NO REASON TO BE DOWN... ALL IS WELL... ALL IS WELL... ALL IS WELL...

[Jester] SO LIKE TO SEE WOME REAL WORLD STUFF? JUST FOR FUN... SINCE PEOPLE SAY NOTHING CHANGES... h

http://silverdoctors.com/hkmex-to-cease-trading-will-close-out-cash-settle-open-contracts-monday/

[candy] Jester i saw that earlier today... intersting, huh?

[Jester] candy INTERESTING FOR SURE... ANOTHER PROBLEM TAKEN CARE OF...

[candy] Jester seems we are checking the boxes!

[Jester] SO... ANYONE HEAR THE ONE THAT THE BANKERS HAD TO BE RETRAINED? SEEMS THE NEW BANKING LAWS WITH RESPECT TO THE REPUBLIC ARE DIFFERENT... GO FIGURE...

[drl] Jester what you say!
Read More: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/05/jester-and-i4u-members-thoughts-tuesday-pm-part-1.html

Jester and I4U Members Thoughts Tuesday PM Part 2

[deb2blessed] lol lol ---- poor Jester--- guys NObody really know for sure~~~~ when!

[Jester] deb2blessed DON'T BE SO SURE... HAHAHAHA... SOMEONE DOES... AND SHE IS GETTING READY...

[okrocks] Jester ok, r u talking nesara info?

[Jester] okrocks I DON'T GO TO NESARA... I DON'T READ THAT STUFF... I DON'T EVEN READ RECAPS ANYMORE..

[gsi3000] Jester Many keep saying the Iraq dinar cant go higher then the Kuwaiti dinar, why do they say so!! I say it can and should tyvm

[gsi3000] Jester Just seems a sabre rattling thing to me lol

[Jester] gsi3000 IT WILL BE SIMILAR...

[Jester] gsi3000 GET USED TO THE SOUND... THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY... LOL

[sananddan24] Okrocks the stuff on nesara ....MB from Get said it was true!

[okrocks] sananddan24 hmmm well I am not sure what Jester is referring to, he does not "do" nesara

[sandytob] Jester I thought we were just talking about Wed announcement of maybe UST notes or IRS changes.
Read More: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/05/jester-and-i4u-members-thoughts-tuesday-pm-part-2.html

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Yman!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

And to think, all of those people talking about NESARA now and the fed being dead and new US Treasury currency - just about a couple of years a go - they were calling us crazy!
hmmm - imagine that! hello. But I'm sure there will be no appologizies from them, and that's ok too - we know the truth and have for some time now. Just glad that they are catching on!

Thanks YMan!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum