OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands

• Posted by Dragon Chimes on May 21, 2013 at 2:29pm in SelfHEALTH
  • Back to SelfHEALTH Discussions

By Baeth Davis

Do you have the “Medical Stigmata,” also known as the “Gifted Healer” marking in your hands?

In the hands, the healer marking can show up as a special fingerprint
on the left little finger or in the palm of either hand as a series of vertical lines under the little finger that appears like this:

The Medical Stigmata: 4 Signs You Are A Healer In Your Hands 2013-05-21-ezine-article2Healer (‘Medical Stigmata’) Gift Marking

Each vertical has a special meaning. You require at least 4 verticals in this location to ‘qualify’ for this gift.

• 4 verticals indicate you have the insight and wisdom of the healer.
  • 5 verticals indicate you are ready to slay an inner dragon (‘healer heal thyself’) and step into your healing work.
  • 6 verticals indicate that healing is a major aspect of your life and must be something you are PAID to do professionally.
  • 7 or more verticals indicate you are the “healer to healers.”
    You are the healer other healers come to for insight and healing. They
    are your ‘target market.’

The healer specializes in deep, meaningful one-on-one communications. The healer is a deep listener and a thoughtful question-asker, advice-giver and consultant.

Typical professions for the healer include mentoring, coaching,
counseling, psychotherapy, and the metaphysical arts (tarot reading,
astrology, hand analysis, etc.). Many healers also work in holistic and
Western medicine. The key here is the connection with the client.

Some healers plateau in their craft and become bored without
sufficient verbal and/or written communication with the client. For
example, if you have this gift marking, and you only do body work, it
may not be sufficient for deep communication and you may grow bored.

You are a transformational catalyst and a cheerleader for the success
of your clients. You help them see where they are off the mark and help
them integrate their body, mind and soul into one congruent unit. You
understand that healing resides within your client as their birthright
and you facilitate the remembering of their true self.

For you, it is essential that YOUR healing is a priority. If you
neglect yourself to care for others, you are on the student path, rather
than the master path, of the healer. To heal yourself and help others
open to their own healing, you are guided to trust the process and surrender to life’s unfolding,
rather than always needing to know “why.” The need to know why can
actually get in the way of your healing and that of your clients.
Patience, oh patient!

It is more important to help your clients see the connection between
their thoughts, emotions and actions and help them resolve any blocks to
feeling good and joyful about their lives and their dreams.

If you resist the call to heal, it will show up primarily in
your intimate, romantic life. The reason for this is two-fold. The first
reason is technical; the marking shows up in the intimacy zone of the
hand. Secondly, if you don’t communicate as fully as you are designed to
do, communication shuts down everywhere – and it hurts the most with
your beloved. So, if you have this gift and you find that you are
single, estranged or in a communication stand-off with your sweetie,
it’s time to heal yourself and assist others in healing their lives.
This will reveal your next steps.

Thanks to: http://one-vibration.com

5a03

Yep, I've got at least 5 lines, as much as I can see at night under the lamp. And a palm reader told me many years ago that the penalty for not using my gifts was no relationship. So this rings true.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I hoped you would see this. It came to my in box just after we pm'ed. LOL LOVE the synch here. :)

But you always have used those gifts. You are just unaware of this maybe. There is no penalty I think. You use them when you are supposed to. You know when.... :)

5a03

Purpleskyz wrote:I hoped you would see this. It came to my in box just after we pm'ed. LOL LOVE the synch here. :)

But you always have used those gifts. You are just unaware of this maybe. There is no penalty I think. You use them when you are supposed to. You know when.... :)

Yes, the synchronicity is amazing!

Maybe so......then my soul mate better hurry up and show up, just sayin.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You are your own soul mate.
We ALL are.
Your companion and you will find one another when you are meant to. Once you stop looking that is when it usually does happen.

Sometimes we need to understand singular..

5a03

The ole catch 22. Smiling.....

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes it's like trying to hard for a baby, the more you try the less likely you are of falling preggers (unless you are me LOL!!)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hell, I've got so many lines on my hands, it would be hard for me to tell, ha - especially with these glasses!!! Best that I can tell I have three lines coming straight down, two more that go off to the side, a line below those and then about 7 lines.
Not sure what all of that is suppose to mean - but Hooch is getting better! Does that count????

5a03, I too would love to find my soul mate, and what Purpleskyz and Nannee are saying are true. It's like what the Wolf card states in the Druid Animal Tarrot card deck states regarding times of being alone - One has to get to the point of Comfortable aloneness. In other words, work on yourself and your life and when the time is right and both are ready it will just happen.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Like I just told my daughter the other day, if you continue to look for Prince Charming you are never going to find him because he does not exist! Stop looking for what's not there and start looking at what is! (She is going through a separation and they are trying to work things out).

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I also told my Sarah... you look in ALL of the wrong places. He is right in front of you... but you are to blind to see him. Then she opened her eyes. But not from what I told her. Another woman said... imagine a present... does the wrapping change what the gift is inside? Well that she got!!! Damn kids......grrrr... :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahaha yeah they always understand someone else's logic for some reason!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh, good advice, but she must also follow her heart, and if her heart is hurt so badly, over something very serious, that she can't take being with him anymore, then maybe a separation is best until they can both sort things out. Sometimes people just need a little space to breath and let things soak in a bit so that they can see. This rat race world that we live in is so fast paced, that people just react and don't take time to really listen with their hearts.

Oh what a great way to explain that one to her, be glad that she finally got it!
Erkle is the perfect example!

5a03

Herb Lady wrote:Hell, I've got so many lines on my hands, it would be hard for me to tell, ha - especially with these glasses!!! Best that I can tell I have three lines coming straight down, two more that go off to the side, a line below those and then about 7 lines.
Not sure what all of that is suppose to mean - but Hooch is getting better! Does that count????

5a03, I too would love to find my soul mate, and what Purpleskyz and Nannee are saying are true. It's like what the Wolf card states in the Druid Animal Tarrot card deck states regarding times of being alone - One has to get to the point of Comfortable aloneness. In other words, work on yourself and your life and when the time is right and both are ready it will just happen.

Yes, you are so right. Smiling still.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

True that HL true that!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

:) Just trying to help!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin