OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 12 Residents Die After First COVID Vaccine in Wales Nursing and Dementia Care Centre
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» New mammogram guidelines for women recently vaccinated for COVID-19
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette & Jannie have a discussion with Bryan Hummel in regards to restoration of land
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TARTAR PHONIC TECH
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EXPOSED: World Bank Coronavirus Aid Comes With Conditions For Imposing Extreme Lockdown, Reveals Belarus President
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyToday at 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active

OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  Empty OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active

OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  TOPPT-LOGO-BLOG2

The OPPT web site peoplestrust1776.org and related email addresses are no longer active.

OPPT was a temporary tool now replaced by the UV Ixchange.

Posted by

Americani Kabuki

at

4:56 AM

Thanks to: americankabuki.blogspot.nl

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
Did you by into that OppT ideology .. i dint

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world".
Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
I bow to NO man made religion , flag , or word . Never have and never will

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I was hopeful.... for a second or 2. But there are a few good folks here that have interest.So I try to keep up it for them to read.

I am learning to not buy into much these daze....

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
well Lean on me 15 years of being sp called "awake " lol .. kills me..anyway and I revoked my U S back in 99 so long before most were thinking this way .. feel free to ask if i dont have answer i say so truthfully..

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have been against this government since I could read. I would have left long ago also had not the kids and then the kid~lings come to be.

Like this....enjoy

Anonymous
Prpl, thanks 4 bringing here; apparently former oppt-in now automatically reroutes to replacement site i-uv.com "...a portal of knowledge belonging to THE ONE PEOPLE...." with language translations availability.

I have growing interest in and BELIeVE in what these good folks have and continue to DO and accomplish on behalf of the one people (TOP); think U'll soon see more momentous DOings come to light than U might now imagine- keep the faith... WE, The One People, have in deed gained Victory manifesting in myriad manners, bringing about a new world of heaven upon the earth, with IMpowered people BEing and DOing in hitherto unimaginable ways....

Blessings to ALL who choose to discover and BELIeVE Truth, Victory, Freedom, Abundance, Justice, Redemption, Forgiveness, Jubilee, New Life....

OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  3019145770

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum