OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Insanely Dark Story Behind “Poltergeist” and its Young Star Heather O’Rourke
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robot shocks with how human-like it is
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melbourne, Australia — Dec 4th, 2021: Massive, Spirited Protest Against Medical Tyranny
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden admin agrees to pause COVID shot mandate for healthcare workers. Fact Is they had no choice!
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Now Or Never’, The Great ‘Transition’ Must Be Imposed – By Alastair Crooke
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two German Footballers Collapse ‘Suddenly & Unexpectedly’ During the Same Match
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your A**' Anthem Spreads
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The FDA Slaps Major Warning About Pfizer Drug as Vaccine Reactions Come Under Scrutiny
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Burning triangular object flying over South Carolina
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Afraid To Publish Vaccine Heart Inflammation Study & Risk Funding Loss From Big Pharma
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 6 LINK
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of Florida’s Biggest Hospital Systems Suspends All Covid Vaccine Mandates
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyYesterday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyYesterday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyYesterday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyYesterday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
 Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?  EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION »  Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?

Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested?

In an attempt to either verify or refute what high ranking Pentagon
officials reportedly told investigative reporter Benjamin Fulford about
the arrest of Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Kerry Cassidy , of Project
Camelot, contacted Microsoft's Public Relations department by email
requesting confirmation of this story that is going viral across the
World Wide Web, a medium of information sharing that Gates himself,
whether this story is true or not, will have his name and company
forever connected. The following is the very interesting response
offered by Microsoft.

Hi Kerry, thank you for your patience as I looked into your request. I
have connected with my colleagues and unfortunately we are unable to
accommodate your request at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience
this may cause. Should you need attribution, please attribute to a
Microsoft spokesperson.

This reply is certainly interesting, as at first glance it may appear to be a
formulated response and this request for information was never read
by anyone at Microsoft. However, the fact that this email suggests a
Microsoft spokesperson would be more suited to handle this query leads
me to believe that not only has this email been read, but that there is
likely to be fire beneath all this smoke, as an arrest of the software
giant's founding father would certainly be a issue for an official
company spokesperson to discuss.

Read Full Article Here:
http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/2012/03/has-microsofts-bill-gates-really-been.html

And Here: http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/microsofts-bill-gates-arrested/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

he sealed his fate when he went on TED and decided to talk about a major depopulation theory. No No you don't Bill. Bad boy!!!!

Anonymous

Lol I didn't know about that, but you're correct with the No NB bad Boy part!!

MartyM

MartyM

I'm quite certain Microsoft doesn't want to acknowledge this even as a rumor, but I think
if anyone has the resources or connections, getting an answer to this is VERY important.
The credability of this story/news is significant for many (IMO) obvious reasons.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum