OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Here We Go Again — COVID 3.0
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyToday at 1:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Report Shows Nearly 300 Athletes Worldwide Collapsed or Suffered Cardiac Arrests after Taking COVID Vaccine This Year – Many Died
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Images Show Ash-Covered Ghost Towns On Spain's Canary Islands
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyToday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 8 LINK
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal judge halts Biden jab mandate for federal contractors in all 50 states
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Microplastic contamination found in all 30 tested Oregon waterways, environmental group says
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F Kennedy Jr. Bombshell: CIA-Led “Military Response” To Plandemic Was To Usher In Worldwide Totalitarianism
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SECRET SPACE: The Hunt For The Elusive Planet Nine
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Basketball Player Ben Madgen Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Second Shot
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Legendary Chief Virus Investigator Found Dead
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - PFIZER VACCINE DEVELOPER: "I CAN'T TAKE THE VACCINE, IT'S THE LAW"
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Age Deceptions Parts 1&2
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearly 700 Cases of Heart Disease in 12 to 17-Year-Olds After COVID Shots
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Study Finds Zero Healthy Children Between 5 and 18 Died From COVID
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC-funded study: COVID shots have no effect on virus transmission
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» HUGE: Federal judge strikes down DOD claim that Pfizer’s EUA “vaccine” and Comirnaty are “interchangeable”
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Growing Specter of Compulsory Vaccination
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyYesterday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Insanely Dark Story Behind “Poltergeist” and its Young Star Heather O’Rourke
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robot shocks with how human-like it is
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melbourne, Australia — Dec 4th, 2021: Massive, Spirited Protest Against Medical Tyranny
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden admin agrees to pause COVID shot mandate for healthcare workers. Fact Is they had no choice!
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Now Or Never’, The Great ‘Transition’ Must Be Imposed – By Alastair Crooke
Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor

Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor

May 31, 2013

Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor  Gina-169-408x264-e1369580170693-257x161Conservative
billionaire Gina Rinehart called for the sterilization of the poor
today, arguing that the only way to alleviate poverty is to stop the
“underclasses” from multiplying. In a video uploaded to her official
YouTube account, the Australian mining heiress said that income
inequality is caused by differences in intelligence, and eugenics is the
only answer. ”Our nation faces a grave economic crisis as the
combination of a strong Australian dollar and falling commodity prices
sap our ability to compete globally,” she explained, “the only logical
solution to this crisis is to strengthen the quality of our most
precious resource: human capital. ”I believe that any couple making less
than $100,000 a year should be forcibly sterilized through a vasectomy
or fallopian tubal ligation. Those earning more than $100,000 a year
should be encouraged to have as many as 10 or 12 children. ”Only by
eliminating waste and focusing on our brightest, most efficient workers
can we hope to see off our rivals in the emerging world.” More

Share this:

Thanks to: http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

She's a fat bitch, her own kids can't stand her and are suing her! She is up to no good dreadful person, she is ugly outside and in!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

She's a pig, and she's ignorant, arrogant, and a f'n d-bag- She ought to be shot- Eugenics, right from the mouth of That rotten billionaire bastard Bill Gates, and he's another one that ought to be killed, just like he plans on doing to all of us-That woman is as ugly as a truckload of smashed assholes- grrrr :mooning:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes she is terbs she is a dreadful woman! Bill Gates is out here at the moment, can't believe he's a bad guy he looks so nice!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

he is a bad guy nannee... they all are.

terbo56

terbo56

I lost my post- Ghosts again, I guess- It was about the many times that Bill Gates said he wants to cull the population, 'because there are too many people for his liking' And his wife stands by his side for this shit- Tell me she isn't brain washed- Maybe they have a hard time getting decent food to eat- Well, they all are what they eat, and they are all poison bastards, I'll tell you that, and them's the facts, and the truth-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah it just blows me away he so softly spoken and nice looking, guess you can't judge a book by it's cover hey!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Whereas someone like Gina Reinhardt I believe in a sniff that she is the devil himself! Isn't perception a strange mechanism?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Perception is only strange when does not follow it.

terbo56

terbo56

Every chapter in his book is death to the middle class, and underlings-All the chemtrails in the skies here, and everywhere? He's the one that pays the Navy and the Airforce to dump chemicals on us, never mind these guys are killing their own families by spraying us-They know this, and don't care, because they have been threatened with their lives if they don't do what they are told to do-The chemtrails kill birds, animals, poisons water, and oceans, everything it comes into contact with, destroys farmlands, plants, hay, growing vegetables, and makes some people deathly sick, and it also has been mentioned that over 300 species of animals will be destroyed, to cut down on the food that we are trying to sustain, cows, chickens, pigs, turkeys, etc-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

My perception of Bill Gates is that he is a nice man so I wouldn't want to follow that perception though?

And I am poor what does she want to sterilise me? Which would probs be ok at this late stage in my life but not the point. If anyone comes after me with a bloody scalpel they will be getting it right back in their eye!!

Anonymous

I hope this Gina thing plans on eugenics for herself, because she places WAAY at the bottom of the gene heap. These creatures are always with us, the Great Gatsby's of the upper classes. They are pitiful and they know it. They surround themselves with luxury because they are hollow. This one isn't hollow though, she's filled with ugly right up to her snout and no amount of snottiness will help her looks. The good news is, the shriller they get, the closer their fall.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Here Here Raven love every bit of that post!!

terbs thanks for the explanation!

topspin2

She is just repeating what has been said for many years by the global elite. She sounds alot like Margaret Sanger....Planned parenthood founder.......Just regurgitating the same ole crap....Now...want to see a scary sight. Go find the video of BGates when he donated 1Billion to the UN. The fear in him and his wife is unbelievable....They were told AND shown the truth.....They are now part of the system...REALLY BAD GUYS!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum