OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Accidentally Allows Someone To Tell The Truth On Air
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Draining Las Vegas: Here is who's using the most water in valley
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pilots in Flight at Higher Risk of Death from Myocarditis After mRNA COVID Shots Says Army Surgeon
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HEALTH & MEDICAL INFO » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO » GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER.

GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU...
NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER.

DOCTORS ARE FAR MORE DANGEROUS THAN GUN OWNERS...

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hi All,

I have been studying alternative medicine for twenty one years or since my Doctors almost killed me because of what they did not tell me... If you want to talk, I will be glad to help... I am NOT a Doctor... What I am sending you has to do with raising your PH level... ALSO ... I have spoken to people that have self-cured themselves of ALL forms of cancer.... Including what the Doctors say you have... I personally will never go to a Doctor again... unless I break a leg or get in an auto accident and incur broken bones, etc... IF YOU AVE ANY QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL....

I would highly suggest you go to a health food store such as The Vitamin Shoppe, etc. (or any vitamin or drug store) and pick up a roll of PH paper .... tear off a 1-2" piece and wet it thoroughly with your saliva. NOW...... compare the wet piece of PH paper with the color chart on the PH paper box.... If it is lower than 7.2, you need to start taking Cesium immediately.... and raise your PH up to 8 - 8.5 (and keep it there). Cancer cannot live in a high PH environment... My guess, as I have observed this with many many people who get cancer, is that your PH is way down in the 6's or 5's.... I also would suggest looking at your mouth for silver mercury fillings, root canals and cavitation's... These are HIGHLY TOXIC to your body, are cancer causing, and need to be properly taken care of IMMEDIATELY by a properly trained and practicing Dentist. This alone will help tremendously as well as getting the PH up in the 8's.

There is also a VERY GOOD Doctor in Carson City, Nevada that is really good at getting rid of cancer... The TPTB do not like him as he knows what to do and it works... Dr. Shallenberger may also use various forms of oxygen therapies...

His name is: Dr. Frank Shallenberger....
The Nevada Center of Alternative and Anti-Aging Medicine
web http://www.antiagingmedicine.com/
phone Tel. 775-884-3990
Fax 775-884-2202

Found At www.nesaranews.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum