OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gab’s Torba Looking Into ‘Buying Our Own Bank’ After 4th Bank Ban In 4 Weeks
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Spider Bytes
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If You Want to Understand Why 5000 National Guardsmen Are Still in DC, Read the Indictment of Oath Keepers Involved in the Capitol Riot
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 5:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Bogota, Colombia plus MORE
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Solar Wind Stream is Heading for Earth - Geomagnetic Storm Watch - March 6, 2021
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Best of TS Caladan Video
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New warp drive patent has emerged online
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Were Emergency Vehicles At The US Capitol Building Feb 2, 2021?
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Grow in Number, But Trends Remain Consistent
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clinton Aide Doug Band Flips, Implicates Boss in Pedophile Ring Probe
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe’s Long Decline
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Trump the Pathfinder
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Florida Residents Report Side Effects Following Wuhan Coronavirus Vaccination
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange anomalies sticking out of Antarctica's ice sheet
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists Just Found 4 New Subatomic Particles That May Test The Laws of Nature
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…”

Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…”

Posted on 2013/06/02 by kauilapele

Kp Message… “Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be…” Wpid-img_20130602_090005

I decided to take “a photo” from my Java on the Rock location… on my last Sunday here (for awhile… however long that “awhile” may be). And the photo was more perfect than I could have imagined.

I listened to most of the last Julien yesterday, and felt it was
pretty “right on”. Especially the parts about how this weekend was a
“big one” for following heart’s desires, and how that would be
supported. And thge part where he discussed the “100th monkey” effect
that the One People’s courtesy notices, etc., have led to.

For myself, all that is also only ONE part of the many many many many many that are occurring at the same moment.

To my mind, the ONLY matter is this now moment. And what’s the Guidance from and for this now moment. At this time, that feels completely natural to me. Nothing else matters. And that’s why I do not
attune to “setting dates”, “I’m going to be here at this time and this
place” and so on and so on, and why I have no challenge at all in
completely changing my path at any moment, and no matter what any one
else might be thinking (and/or feeling) about it.

Free to come. Free to go. Free to move. Free to Be.

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum