OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 5 LINK
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» One Year Ago Today: Biden Says COVID Vaccines Won’t Be ‘Mandatory’
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 2:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disturbing Confrontation Inside Australia’s ‘Gold Standard’ COVID Internment Camp
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rover to investigate mystery cube-shaped object on the Moon
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Users Freak After Ghislaine Maxwell Matches Suspect Sketch for Madeleine McCann Disappearance
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptyYesterday at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Data - thru 11-26-21 Sadly Includes 5-Year-Old that Died 4 Days After Pfizer Shot
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Launches War on the Unjabbed: “The USA Must Vaccinate the World”
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Slaps “Unsafe” Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Faces Statewide Mandatory Water Restrictions as Drought Worsens
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii under blizzard warning as 12 inches of snow and winds up to 100 mph expected
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Citizens Resist Vaccine Passports, Take Over Shopping Mall
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Submit Your Public Comments to the U.S. Government Against Its Vaccine Mandates
Friend's comment on Mittens:   Pretty funny... EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Friend's comment on Mittens: Pretty funny...

Friend's comment on Mittens: Pretty funny...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Friend's comment on Mittens: Pretty funny...

He's like the nerd in high school that goes from group to group trying to fit in with everyone. This would be Romney in High school: Monday hanging with the goth kids "I'm like sooooo morose today I could just die." Tuesday hangin with the nerds "My life is over. I got a B on that math test." Wednesday with the metalheads "can't wait for that Megadeath concert." Thursday with black kids "what up hommies? ". Friday with the jocks "yeah, can't wait to pummel those guys this weekend and score some cheereleaders!" Saturday with a hot chic " I'm soooo in touch with the inner beauty & suffering of women. I just want to hold you." Sunday in church "Dear God, please let one of these personalities get me elected president of the USA one day."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum