OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Sense of Taste
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Truths in small doses
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 12:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Smell
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 11:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Covid testing: DfE confirms arrangements for extra school funding
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 11:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Six Basic Exercises for Esoteric Development
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 11:54 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Avoid These Fake Silver Bars! We show you how!
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality will be built on the foundations of spiritual knowledge — or it will not be built at all!
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» at Woodborough - Harald Kautz Vella
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 11:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» SEC's 28 Page Court Filing For Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Fraud - RV Guru In Deep Trouble!
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 11:49 am by Carl Spackler

» What is Superior Mirage? Why the Ship looks Floating?
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whanganui woman one of just 11 in the world with MAM negative blood type
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Radio is dangerous, but not 5G? FCC greenlights rollout for 5G tech but reaffirms radio radiation
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leftists Start a Pillow Fight with Mike Lindell
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - Institutional Child Trafficking Part 3 - SHARE WIDELY -
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monsanto Found Guilty of Chemical Poisoning in Landmark Case
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Skid Row homeless encampment in downtown Los Angeles in the rain
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Johnson and Johnson Has Paid $BILLIONS in Criminal Settlements and Never Produced a Vaccine Before – Why Would We Trust Them for a New Experimental COVID Vaccine?
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3/08/2021 - Gnostic Illuminati Targets Bloodline Elite 2021 Offensive Begins
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Royal Conflict: Buckingham Palace vs. Hollywood
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyYesterday at 7:34 pm by bs4ever

» Sean Stone Goes Full Cringe - Is this Really the Great Awakening?
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Woo Rules!
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Rio de Janeiro, Brazil plus MORE
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013

SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013

Posted on June 4, 2013 by lucas2012infos | Leave a comment

SGTReport – Biggest Gold Mine In The World Shutdown – Is This The Catalyst Gold Has Been Waiting For? – 4 June 2013 280094-1370267193337419-Hebba-Investments from Seeking Alpha:

In an earlier article
we laid out the case for the importance of annual gold mining
production and how it heavily influences the supply picture of physical
gold. Gold mining companies have been having a tough time controlling
gold costs, and the true all-in costs of an average ounce of gold is now
being produced at close the $1300 per ounce. Even with the price of gold averaging more than $1600 per ounce in 2012, total gold production was down for the miners we researched, which encompassed more than 25% of total annual gold production.

Higher premiums are still present from Dubai to Shanghai, U.S. Mint sales have been breaking records,
and other mints and refiners are producing gold coins and bars round
the clock to meet demand for physical metal. Counterintuitively, the
market price of gold has been dropping even as we see the highest amount
of physical demand in years.

Read More @ SeekingAlpha.com

www.sgtreport.com / link to original article
Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum